WHAT.A.F****T.

Living on the Wild Side...

 

You sadly glanced at the moon, before you looked at the hanging pink dumpling. It was the best gift you had ever gotten for your birthday but it brought back too many memories. Too many sad memories…of him…

You neared the top of a tunnel as you turned around and scanned your surroundings. *Hyeri will never know if I took the shortcut right?* you thought before you slightly nodded with a smile and headed down the ramp. It was late at night, at least 2 in the morning, and honestly, with this leg…the long way home didn’t sound appealing to you at all.

Finally at the bottom, you took a right turn as you stayed close to the wall, using your hands as support. It would only be a 20 minute walk, if you cross the main road through this tunnel, so any idea of getting home now was too hard to resist.

Upon reaching halfway, across the massive tunnel, you took in sharp breaths, the pain in your ankle almost unbearable now. *Breathe in and out, in and out…Come one…Jihae-ah…just 10 more minutes* you gave yourself some encouraging thoughts as you ventured further down the tunnel.

It was an empty tunnel, with a couple of bright white lights on the roof. The walls were all covered in graffiti and you had to admit, they all looked pretty good. You forced yourself to admire all the artworks of graffiti you passed, just to take your mind off the pain, but it was too difficult.

Step…step…

You froze in your position as you stared at the empty tunnel ahead of you. *That couldn’t have been footsteps…right? I mean…honestl-*

step…step…

The common sounds of feet clanking on the concrete floor resonated throughout the tunnel as you stood there scared. “Yah Jihae…” you tried calming yourself down as you slowly walked towards the noise. “If you don’t do anything to them…they won’t do anything to you…” you said aloud with a faek reassuring smile as you continued limping towards the end of the tunnel.

Soft chattering could be heard now, as you slowly headed towards the end of the tunnel. *Aish…if I wasn’t injured I would’ve been out of here by now…* you thought frustrated as you continued to limp towards the noise. The small chattering changed into loud low voices. It was a group of guys…you assumed…and just by listening to their voices…they didn’t sound nice.

“Hyung…come on…” you head a male whine, as you neared the corner of the tunnel. All you need was a right turn, walk up the ramp and you’ll be on your way home. But they were there…right at the side. You decided to eavesdrop into their conversations, scared that they might detect you, as you hopelessly wished they would leave.

“Your mean hyung…” the voice continued as you rested against the wall. *Any time now…just go home…* you thought pleadingly…you were too tired to deal with people…

“ANDWAE…” a low strong voice boomed throughout the tunnel as your heartbeat stopped from the sudden scream. You were breathing really loudly now, as you became really paranoid and scared.

“I said no so shut it…” the voice yelled as you shivered, scared. *They don’t sound nice…ottoke…ottoke…JIHAE-AH…YAH YOU SHOULD’VE LISTENED TO HYERI* you lightly scolded yourself as you knocked yourself on the head. Too scared to make any noises now, you lightly bit on your bottom lip and prayed for your life that they would leave.

Step…step…

*GOD I AM SO SORRY…NOT HERE…DON’T BRING THEM HERE…* you furiously prayed with your eyes closed.

Step…step…

The sounds got louder as you gave in and turned around trying to escape. Moving too sudden for your injured ankle, you further twisted it as you fell on the floor with a massive yelp. You accidentally threw your bag in the process, allowing both arms to support you during the fall. 

“AAAAHH!!!!” you screamed, before you covered your mouth. You stared at you items sprawled across the floor, as you heard footsteps heading your way. Now you were shivering from fright...

“Wah!...” a low voice said as he lifted you up with a smirk. “What do we have here?” he asked dangerously as he scanned your costume.

“I’m Yongguk…" he said with a mischievous smirk as he eyed your body before continuing "by the way great body…"

You lightly glanced up at him, before you redirected your eyes to the floor. *HE IS FREAKING SCARY...YAH JIHAE...WHY DID YOU GO THIS WAY...* you bit your lip as you thought of any means of escape.

“So how should I address you…my pretty lady?” he raised an eyebrow, as you stared at him dumbfounded. You heard snickers and giggles in the background as you saw 5 other guys all with blond hair. Another guy quickly yelled out “Hey isn’t she that one in the club…Miss Rouge? You know? Who was dancing with the guy and all…” you mentally face palmed yourself as you eyed the guy in the background.

A smirk appeared on Yongguk’s face before he leaned in dangerously close to your neck. You could feel his warm breaths hitting your face as you shook uncontrollably scared. “Wait…” he said with a serious tone and a smirk… “So if I start grinding against you now…will you start grinding back too?” he asked, as you felt your blood boil. *WHAT. A. F****T.* You thought, mentally yelling at him, before you too smiled in return, prepared to beat him at his own game..

 “What type of pick up line is that now?” you said with a smirk before you continued “I thought that someone like you could do better…but I guess you must be just as stupid as you look…” His eyes narrowed at you as you heard more giggles in the background. Proud, you put up a smug expression as you leaned in closer to him. “Honestly…punks like you…annoy the crap out of me…” you continued before you pushed past him and limped towards the end of the tunnel.

*GOOD WORK JIHAE…THAT’LL TEACH HIM A LESSO-* “YAH!” you yelled as he grabbed your arm and pushed you against the wall.  He raised your arm above your head before his eyes stared into your soul. His deep voice continued now in a rather threatening tone.

 “I like your costume…” he said with a smile before he continued. “You know…I love aggressive girls like you, it makes it all the more fun to …” he said as he dangerously shifter closer to you…

"Hyung...STOP!" another voice boomed, as he shook Yongguk's hand away from you, and set your arm free. You were rubbing your wrists, as they became redder and redder, before you looked up at the mysterious blond figure in front of you.

"Hyung...we're not here to do this...don't do anything you regret..." the blond male said as you cocked your head to the side, watching Yongguk's face expression. *At least there's one good guy, in this group of punks...* you thought until the male turned around and faced you.

Your heart skipped a beat, as he let out a breathtaking smile. *It was him...in the club...the blond one...wait...how'd they know miss rouge...unless...no way...* you thought before yelling "WAIT SO YOU'RE BAP?". This earned a light nod from the handsome stranger in front of you before, you couldnt help but force a smile... He was so...good looking...

You felt your face blush as he stared at you blankly.

"Wow...so our charm...even captures arrogant and annoying chicks like you..." an annoying low voice interrupted the moment, before you cocked your head to the side and glanced at Yongguk. *Way to ruin the mood...f****t...* you thought before you yelled almost with thinking, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NAME YOURSELF BAP???"

This caught them all off guard, as you felt eyes pierce into you. "JIHAE-AH THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK..." you muttered aloud, before blushing. *I was meant to mentally scold myself...not yell it aloud...* you thought as you quickly glanced at all the guys. Several giggles were heard, before Yongguk pushed by the handsome stranger and walk closer to you. You lightly backed away, back now against the wall, before he whispered into your ear, "Best Absolute Perfect...but cute girls like you are alot better than arrogant..." he said, making you blush.

He s his ahead closer to your neck, as he grabbed your arms above your head. "Hyung..." you heard the handsome male mutter with a serious tone, before Yongguk gave him a death glare. "I gave you a chance to calm her...but bagging BAP was uncalled for...now we teach this female a lesson...MY WAY" he said suddenly serious, as you felt his hot breaths on your neck. Shutting your eyes and lips closed, you struggled, but his grip on you only tightened.

««««»»»»

i know what your all thinking...someone save her....keke...i wonder who that someone will be?

I'm sorry...i don't have anything against Yongguk so i dont know why im making him such a bad person in this chapter...LOL...i honestly..have nothing against bap either so dont kill me...anyways...thats why a member from BAP is going to be part of your love line...keke...i wonder who?

Man if only she wasnt injured yeh? WOULDVE ESCAPED THAT TUNNEL SOO MUCH MORE QUICKER...but now theres going to be drama...;D GOO DRAMA...

LOOKS LIKE THEIRS GOING TO BE COMPETITION FOR KYUNGSOOO...WITH THAT MYSTERIOUS NICE BAP MEMBER KEKE <3 drama

ON A SIDE NOTE...LOVE TAETISEO...TWINKLE IS SOO HAPPY AND BABY STEPS IS JUST LOVE...

I DEMAND AN EXO AND TAETISEO STAGE FROM SM...WHEN THAT COMES... IT WILL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST FAN IN THE WORLD ;D

LOVE SM ARTISTS

ANYWAYS...i'll try and update as much as i can on the weekends since im super busy during the weekdays so i'm sorry in advance for my poor updating

I AM OUT

PEACE OUT

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 YOU ALL