Plans with Baekhyun...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

You immediately sprinted out of your room when you heard your familiar doorbell ring. Quickly opening the door, you watched Hyeri and Minnie standing outside awkwardly, with their suitcases by their feet. Immediately, you jumped and hugged Hyeri as a bright smile appeared on your face. Just about an hour ago, Hyeri texted you and asked to stay over. Of course you accepted, you hadn’t exactly asked your parents yet… But they were generally nice people, they would accept. Well at least you hoped they would accept.

“YAH! WHERE WERE YOU??? HUH?!? I WAS SO WORRIED… hi Minnie… I MEAN YOU SHOULD’VE CALLED ME EARLIER” you screamed as a forced smile escaped her lips. You let go of the embrace and noticed her awkward smile. Something was clearly bothering her, and you knew she needed to let it out.

“YOU PABO-AH, YOU SHOULD’E WENT TO SCHOOL… I ACTUALLY WENT TO SCHOOL, AND YOU WEREN’T THERE… DO YOU KNOW WE HAVE NEW STUDENTS… REMEMBER THE WITCH FROM THE CLUB? YOU KNOW… THE ONE WHO YOU KICKED? WELL YEAH SHE WAS WEARING OUR UNIFORM… AND YONGGUK! I have to tell you about Yongguk and Kyungsoo!” you squealed. You hadn’t talked to her in ages and you missed your long chats with her.

“But first some food!” you ran into the kitchen and fixed up a quick sandwich for Minnie and Hyeri. Turning on the T.V. you left Minnie outside before you dragged her into your room. She obediently followed with a soft smile, but something was bothering her. Something was on her mind. *Club? Witch…? Those guys… oh my god… Baekhyun was part of those guys…* Hyeri’s eyes bugged out and you immediately started the long conversation about your life for the past 2 weeks or so.

There was a brief moment as she listened to everything. It was night time already since you had decided to also tell her about your past with Kyungsoo and you sat there silently. Waiting for her reaction, because currently her expression was unreadable…

“So Kyungsoo, was a childhood friend who you liked?” you lightly nodded before she continued. “Then he disappeared? You found him here… and his part of SM trainees but he has no memory of who you are?” She asked again and you thought for a brief moment. *If you put it that bluntly then…* “Yes…” you mumbled as her eyes widened. “Wow… and you’ve never told me about this hot guy because?”She raised an eyebrow playfully and you gently slapped her arm. “HYERI!” you squealed and she erupted into laughter…

“Okay okay… I get it…no need to hit that hard woman!” she playfully chuckled as you eyed her. “Now you…” you mumbled as she looked at you. “Me what?” she questioned, with a fake shocked expression. “Oh come on Hyeri, I’ve known you for ages… I can easily tell if something is on your mind… That and if you wanted to sleep over tonight you didn’t have to bring Minnie along…” you mumbled and a soft smile escaped her lips.

“Dang… caught…” she mumbled and you couldn’t help but laugh. A silence followed as you crossed your arms, raised an eyebrow and looked at her expectantly. “I’m waiting…” you mumbled as she looked at you with a sly smile. “I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight if I don’t tell you right?” she mumbled and you quickly shook your head, agreeing. “Damn… I knew you were going to pull that card…” she quickly mumbled again as you rolled your eyes.

“Oh come on Hyeri… just spill…” you mumbled before a sigh escaped her lips. “Fine…” she muttered before her rather serious and unexpected story spilled out of . You sat still, frozen as she spilled her deepest secret out to you. She finally finished… it was 11pm now and you didn’t know how to react.

Thankfully that annoying mechanical voice interrupted your thoughtful silence. “A new message has been received…” You quickly scrambled towards your bedside table and picked up the phone, instantly reading and replying to it.

Hey, hopefully I didn’t disturb your sleep or anything... Us 6 were planning to go to a relaxation hotel up in the mountains, you know for some rest. It’s to celebrate that were finally going to debut!!! Keke I know… Well, we were wondering if you’d like to come with us… You know you’re like the only mutual friend that we have and we only have space for 3 more people… Bringing parents were out of the question, so want to come? You can bring along some friends if you want… From your extremely attractive oppa who is going to debut soon… keke ^.^

                                                                                                                                                                -Baekhyun

You took a glance at Hyeri who lay tiredly and dejected on your bed.

Nah sorry oppa. Congratulations! Tell the other 5 I said that too. But I can’t… best friend problems… From your extremely pretty sister ^.^ (by the way… keep dreaming oppa, me and you clearly have different definitions of attractive…)

                                                                                                                                                                -Jihae

You were about to sit back down, but another text was received. *Wow…he answered fast…* you thought as you read his name, before deciding to read his text.

Aww… come on… bring her along, hrmm? Maybe we can make her feel better… I mean, we have happy virus Chanyeol in our group! (yes… I agree… me and you must clearly have different definitions of pretty as well, since you just called yourself pretty… GAHH… yuck =P…) From your EXTREMELY HOT AND ATTRACTIVE OPPA :D

                                                                                                                                                                -Baekhyun

You paused for a moment and glanced at Hyeri.

Nah… I can’t we need some alone time… You were about to text until a mischievous smile spread across your face. Chanyeol’s horrible cooking had just entered your mind and you had to admit. Happy Virus Chanyeol, was a pretty effective way of making people happy. Besides… you finally get to show her your new friends… The ones you had forgotten to tell her about. You were too busy talking about Yongguk and Kyungsoo to remember…

 Okay, fine… What time?                                                                                                              -Jihae

Again, you immediately received a text and you wondered how he answered so fast.

Tomorrow night, since it will be a Friday... Pack some clothes it’s a 3 day camp… Bring pretty stuff as well; Kyungsoo would be there… hehe… we’ll pick you up, send your address… since I forgot it =.=’ and bring your friend, we still have one last spot… You can bring another one if you like…

                                                                                                                                                                -Baekhyun

You immediately sent your address to him with a bright smile plastered on your face as you walked over to a sad Hyeri. “Hyeri…” you mumbled as she looked up at you. “You know, I never liked that evil smile you have on right now… Something bad definitely is going to happen…” she giggled before you eyed her. “YAH! Nothing bad ever happens… besides, were going on a trip tomorrow night! Get ready to pack, oh wait you already have… we’ll bring Minnie along… I want you to meet some of my new friends…” you mumbled with a happy smile as her expression darkened.

“I knew I didn’t like the look when I first saw it…” she whined and you laughed. “Oh come on… it’ll be fun, besides hot guys would be there…” you laughed, knowing the exact words to catch her attention. “Oh I know why you’re so happy, Kyungsoo’s going to be there…” she mumbled with a hand raised to her chin before you blushed a deep shade of red. “But Hyeri-ah, Kyungsoo’s hot male friends are going to be there too…” you whined and she eyed you, before a bright smile appeared on her face.

“Okay CALL!” she raised a hand to form an ‘ok’ sign as you laughed… She was so easily persuaded…

 

«««»»»

The POV IS BACK TO YOUR'S HOPEFULLY YOU DIDN'T GET CONFUSED... there guys ;D gahh... DOUBLE UPDATE FOR MY LOVELY SUBBERS...

Something tells me... something's going to happen on this trip with exo... not sure if it's good or bad... but you know... something definitely is going to happen LOL...

so Hyeri, Minnie and you are going with EXO-K sounds like fun right? keke ^.^ we'll just have to wait and see... EVERYONE LOVES ROAD TRIPS RIGHT? RIGHT? LOL...

CONGRATULATIONS ;D EXO-K IS FINALLY GOING TO DEBUT SOON... LOL... IT MAY BE REALLY DELAYED BUT STILL... CONGRATULATIONS...

anyways...

coookiemonster out

i am out

peace out <3

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE...