"The sky is... beautiful."

Living on the Wild Side...

 

«««»»»

Hyeri’s POV

“Yah get on!” the young male screamed as he gently bent over, kneeling on the floor. They had just turned a corner, and already footsteps could be heard. “Hurry Minnie!” Hyeri screeched at the 7 year old exhausted boy, as he was easily and carefully lifted off the floor.

The stranger quickly took off his sneakers as Hyeri eyed him. “Here, take off your heels” he continued as Hyeri watched him wide eyed. He was barefoot now, besides socks, and the concrete road ahead didn’t look the most comfortable. “YAH QUICK!” he yelled and immediately Hyeri took off her heels, slipped her feet into the sneakers and ran with him.

Even though they were running away from loan sharks now, Hyeri couldn’t help but display a proud satisfied smile on her face. She silently glanced over and watched the sweating stranger, as he lifted her little brother up and continued running. In the midst of the chaos, he had also managed to grab her suitcases from the loan sharks and honestly, she was eternally grateful.

He had nice brown hair, which softly lay on his head. Even though he was exhausted (she could tell by the sweat forming on his forehead), he still managed to keep up a bright eye smile which honestly Hyeri fell for. She’s seen that exact eye smile before somewhere as she continued to peer at his handsome features. *How could she not remember such a handsome male before?* she lightly pondered as he turned around to face her.

They were at a luscious park now, sitting on a red and yellow slide. Minnie was having the time of his life, running around and playing on the swings. *Man he was lucky… I wish I was a little kid… so much stamina… playing around carefree, not a single trouble in the world…* She depressingly thought, until she slowly found her eyes redirecting towards the male breathing heavily in front of her.

His legs sprawled across the floor, as he happily eyed and smiled at Minnie. *Gosh, that smile is too… beautiful…* Hyeri gasped for air, alerting the male in front of her.  “That was… fun?” he let out a bright chuckle as Hyeri watched him happily. A small grin held on her face and she could feel her cheeks reddening.

*He’s looking at me… his really looking at me…* she continued her daydream, until a bead of sweat slowly fell from his forehead. Her eyes followed the drop, and when he was about to wipe it away with a sleeve, she quickly held his hand preventing him to do so. His eyes bugged out, and she found it absolutely adorable, as she rummaged through her pockets. *There it is…* beaming she held out the neatly folded tissue and gently dabbed it against the sweat drop. She continued to wipe away the sweat from his forehead, as the both of them intently and silently admired each other’s breathtakingly beautiful features.

“Er… thanks…” he mumbled looking at the floor as she grabbed his hand and placed the tissue inside. Even those hands, were breathtakingly pretty and she had to stop and admire it. “Er…” he softly said before he pulled his arm away, cheeks flushing a bright shade of red.

“So what were you two doing with those guys?” he quickly mumbled, trying to change the direction of the rather awkward atmosphere. “Loan sharks…” she bluntly stated as his lips formed an ‘o’. “Why didn’t you two call for help?” he wondered aloud and her eyes quickly darted to him. “We had it under control…” she muttered back and he let out a nice pretty chuckle. It was actually pretty contagious, and she forced her twitching lips back down.

“What were you doing?” she mumbled back, acting disinterested as she stared at the nearby trees. She couldn’t handle maintaining eye contact with him now, her cheeks would probably flush red and her speech would go all slurred and stuttered. She didn’t want to look like a fool now, not in front of him. “Just buying some stuff…” he mumbled as she heard the movement from a plastic bag. A low sigh emitted out of his mouth as a nice breeze swept past them both.

The way Hyeri was just gently staring into the distance, as the wind slowly swept her long beautiful hair, had made his heartbeat stop. His face flushing red, and honestly he was thankful she wasn’t looking into his direction. A nice silence filled the conversation as they both, took turns to sneakily catch a look at one another.

He had moved to the top of a hill now, as he lay on back, arms propped up as a pillow. She softly and silently followed him as she lay down next to him. Minnie however, was too busy enjoying himself and the young male couldn’t resist a laugh. “Your brother, he’s a happy one…” he mumbled and Hyeri let out a nice soft chuckle. “Yeah… but don’t get on his bad side. Did you see when he punched the guy…” “in the groin? Yeah?” the male finished off for her, and she turned around to face him. They both let out loving smiles until they broke into a nice laughter.

“He’s just like you…” the male continued and Hyeri was honestly really curious now. “Yeah? How so?”  She replied as she stared at the handsome young male. She’s only known him for an hour now, and she wanted to know what he thought of her… “You know, happy, nice…er… aggressive?” he playfully said as dropped to the floor. “Aggressive?” she mumbled and he lightly nodded. “A good aggressive… not the bad one…” he found himself lost as he tried to explain what he thought. “You know… individual, caring… the aggressiveness that I like?” he questioned and she felt her cheeks fuming in fire. It must’ve been painted red now, as she mentally giggled inside.

“It’s just…” he gently scratched his neck lost in thoughts and she found that action really cute. “It’s okay…” she lightly placed on a nice smile, and he finally directed his eyes away from the sky and gave her a sly smile. “Really? You understand…?” he mumbled and she nodded. They both continued to smile at each other, and Hyeri noticed that his eye smile sparkled underneath the sunlight.

“Hey what’s your name?”

“Where do you live?”

They both asked at the same time, as the park was filled with laughter. “You first…” he mumbled and gave her a small wink. She couldn’t resist a laugh before nodding. “What’s your name?” she lightly mumbled as he gave her a playful smile. “Why? Interested?” he asked with a raised eyebrow and she immediately blushed. “N-no… just… meet, new… s-say t-thanks?” she stuttered and he let out a nice smile. *Dammit* Hyeri cursed. She knew she was going to end up stuttering one time or another, once she was lost into those eyes. “Say your gratitude now? Not because you like me?” he gave a sad pout and she immediately fell into his trap.

“No… of course I like you… I mean… I l-like you, because you helped me…” she continued her awkward speech and he cracked up laughing, holding onto his stomach. “You know I was joking right?” he let out before she blushed again. “Y-yes…” she quickly answered and tried to hide her face behind her nonexistent fringe. *Aissh, how embarrassing…*, scrunching up her face, she put on a disappointed expression before he continued.

“Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun…and you-“his voice got interrupted as he quickly shoved a hand into his pocket, “Er…I’m sorry…” he muttered before he sat up. Hyeri lay down staring at the blue sky as a bright smile appeared on her face. *Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun… what a nice name…* she thought as some fluffy white clouds flew into view.

“The sky is so…”

“Beautiful…” a voice interrupted her as she looked at Baekhyun who was intently smiling at her. Immediately, when their eyes connected however, he darted his eyes elsewhere as blood rushed to his cheeks. *Beautiful, you called her beautiful aloud…* he mentally cursed as the blood continued to rise.

“Er… I’m sorry, I got to go…” he quickly sat up and walked away, leaving a dazzled Hyeri… She actually caught it, his stares at her and something churned inside her stomach as she thought over his last word. “Beautiful…” she muttered again, as something in her stomach told her that the ‘complement’ was not actually directed to the sky…

«««»»»

GAHHH... i'm sorry my lovely subbers i hadnt updated in a while... i was too busy with exams... and then when i did have free time to write a chapter... it didnt end out that well... I know, for some reason i liked the chapters i wrote for my other story... but i couldn't write anything for this story T.T major writing block for this fic... BUT EVENTUALLY I CAME OUT WITH THIS ^.^ AND IT WAS A PRETTY DECENT ENOUGH CHAPTER TO UPDATE... SO... i'm sorry ;D

i spy a relationship forming... LOL... baekhyun hrmm? any of you guys guess it was him??? LOL

I'm sooo sorry T.T i really am, it's not as if i'm favouring the other story of this one... I actually wrote chapters for them both, but disliked the ones i wrote for this fic... ITS BEEN THREE DAYS T.T sorry guys ;D hope you like this chapter though ;D

ill try and make a double chapter update soon today just for you guys... and thank you for commenting

BTW anyssaaiyanie GOOD LUCK ON SCHOOL HWAITING!!! ;D i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while >.<

Anyways...

coookiemonster out

i am out

peace out

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ;D AND I LOVE YOU ALL MY NEW SUBBERS ;D WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ^.^

OF COURSE I LOVE YOU ALL MY OLD SUBBERS TOO <3 LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO SOOOO MUCH ;D