Separation anxiety

Living on the Wild Side...

 

“What…” you groaned. Some annoying figure was gently tapping your shoulder.

“Jihae-ah-“

“What…” you groaned louder. Your eyes weren’t opened yet, because if they were; you would’ve immediately sat up… fixed the mess called your hair, and wipe the massive drool that was slowly escaping your mouth…

“Do you want me to… er… carry you in?” an awkward voice coughed, and you immediately recognised who it was… your eyes immediately flung open before you looked at him with surprised eyes.

“One second…” You slammed the car door shut, in Kyungsoo’s face and abruptly turned around. Finally, wiping off the drool, and trying to fix your hair using your hand as a brush, you slowly slid the door open again.

“Nah, I’m okay…” you brightly smiled at him, before taking a step out of the van.

“Are we her-WOW!” your voice got extremely loud and excited. It was a freaking mansion of some sort. With a luscious green garden and a magnificent fountain, your eyes continued to move up and up and up… “Relaxation hotel…” you read the name aloud before you looked over to Kyungsoo. He too, had his head held high, expecting to somehow see the top of the hotel, if he continued to raise his head higher…

He’s eyes slowly found yours, and you both had on quite excited expressions.

“Let’s go!” you unconsciously grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the front door of the hotel.

“So, where’s Minnie and Hyeri?” you questioned, still in a daze about the rather magnificent hotel. Your eyes remained on the building, while he continued to stare at your arm linked in between his. A small smile forming on his face…

“Er… she got carried in by Baekhyun. Throwing some massive fit about not wanting to get up… While Minnie – I think Suho hyung brought him somewhere… Probably looking for his room?” You continued to nod, listening intently, with your eyes focused on the building. He was still softly smiling to himself; the contact still not broken. So he was glad you weren’t giving him any attention…

“Hey let me get the door for you…” much to his dislike, he had to remove his arm away from your grip before he quickly grabbed the door for you. The issue, however, didn’t bother you at all. You were used to grabbing his arm so you didn’t realise the impact of your actions.

“Thanks” you did a fake courtesy bow and he lightly bowed his head, continuing your act. The both of you broke into soft chuckles for your rather immature actions…

“Well, er… manager hyung said we have an all-you-can-eat buffet tonight. So don’t go buying any food… Shinee sunbaenims told us to cherish these moments – apparently the only times the manager hyungs will actually shout us food…” he softly mumbled while you nodded, both softly smiling... He didn’t want to break off the conversation even though there was nothing to talk about. The separation anxiety between the both of you, getting pretty bad, even though you weren’t official…

“Okay! I’ll try and remember that… Call me and remind me…” you lightly chuckled while he nodded.

“Well this place has everything apparently… spas, pools, masseurs, restaurants, sauna’s and even an outdoor hot spring…” You lightly shuffled with every highlight mentioned. The excitement building up in you… Maybe this trip was not only going to be good for Minnie but for you as well…

“So…er… you can call me whenever you’re bored…” he softly confessed, looking at the floor embarrassed.

“De oppa!” you happily beamed before looking towards the elevator.

“Hey, oh my gosh… I wanna see my room!” you continued shouting until you saw Kyungsoo. Yet, you didn’t want to leave him… not yet… The separation anxiety between you both was seriously no joke…

“Go on then…” he softly nudged you while you hopefully looked at him.

“Really?”

“Go!” he gently placed two hands on your back and pushed you towards the elevator. “How about you oppa, where are you going?” You tried to softly resist – not making it too obvious that you didn’t want to leave his side…

“I think I saw Sehun run somewhere down here before. You know the youngest out of all of us?” Again you nodded while he smiled. It was cute how you were trying to resist…

“Yeah, he’s probably getting a little snack before the buffet – I would probably too… I’m starving…” He chuckled and you smiled along.

“Floor 4 room 10 – You’re sharing your room with Hyeri…” he stood outside the elevator door, watching you press the button to floor 4. You were both staring at each other, brightly waving, and smiling while the elevators slowly closed.

“See you soon Kyun- I mean D.O”

“Bye bye”

The doors finally closed and you raised a hand up to your chest. *Kyungsoo? Crap… I forgot he doesn’t remember…* you lightly reminded yourself, before you proceeded, anxiously, to the fourth floor…

«««»»»

GAHH HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN??? it's been two weeks... i cant believe it... WOW... I'm sorry i havent updated in a while -- i'm a bad author :( -- Anyways -- at least exams are over... I was really busy -- celebrating after exams soo lol... yeahh couldnt update ... and then i went through this phase where i was only reading fanfics... because i couldnt read fanfics in a while... I really appreciate all aff authors now... its so hard -- trying to balance school, life, time to write stories, and time to  read stories T.T anyways... i tried to keep the cute atmosphere in this chapter... again its another filler chapter but at least the TRIP HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN ;DD

and trust me... it will be unforgettable ;DDD

anyways... I'm soooo sorryyyy honestly T.T... soooooorrryyy -- because it was a 2 week late update... and because the chapter is short...

on a side note...

cookiemonster out
i am out
peace out
I WUV YOU ALL SOOO MUCHHH ;DD PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE...
ohh yeahh... check out my other story Gangster Kingka's wrapped around your little finger... if you haven't already -- it's a schoolliferomance comedy ;DD