Minnie's older brother??

Living on the Wild Side...

 

Thursday and Friday flew past. You were now dejectedly sitting in your living room with Hyeri and Minnie all packed up and ready to go. You’ve already asked your parents, they didn’t exactly like the idea of you going to a hotel with six male friends, but they didn’t stop you from going either. You’ve been anti-social during your depressing period, so they were happy that you’ve finally made some friends. *Just don’t sleep with any of them…* your step dad’s words rung in your ears as you blankly stared down the street. *Sleep with them… really? I’m not the type to randomly sleep with-* your thoughts were interrupted by Hyeri’s excited squeal.

“Hey a white van just stopped on the opposite side of the street. Do you think they’re here? AHH!” she continued squealing as you blocked your ears from the noise. Surprised, you too watched the white van open up as Hyeri’s voice again, broke the silence.

“Omo! The door’s opening… They better be good looking…” she mumbled and you couldn’t resist a laugh. Out popped a family, as they walked into their front lawn and into the house across the street. Her shoulders deflated, and you broke up into laughter.

“I thought you didn’t want to go before…why are you so eager now?” you muttered through breaths as she looked at you. “I didn’t, but I deserve a break right? I mean… I’m tired, besides you know I’ll never pass an opportunity to meet hot guys right?” she winked at you and you had to roll your eyes.

“And here I was thinking you were only going, because you wanted to spend some valuable time with your bestest and prettiest friend ever!” you sarcastically joked as her eyes widened in horror. “Who in their right mind would want to go with you!” she squealed and your eyes widened. “YAH! HYERI!” you yelled back before she erupted into laughter.

“I love you…” she muttered before you glanced at her and looked away with an ‘hmph’.  “Hey, where’s my ‘I love you’ too? Hrm?” Hyeri eyed you as you watch her sadly pout.

“I’m sorry; I only use those words to people who I truly love… I LOVE YOU MINNIE!” you squealed as you put up a love heart through your arms. Minnie, who was silently sitting there the whole time, playing with his toy robot, looked up and you watched his eyes widened in horror. “Traumatized much?” you heard Hyeri chuckle as Minnie ignored your immature fights and played with his little silver robot.

“Ouch… rejection hurts…” you giggled and she joined in with your laugh. You guys were too busy joking around, that you didn’t realise that a new white van had pulled up on your driveway. It was definitely not your parent’s cars because they were off at work...

“I’m going to tickle you until you say I love you back!” Hyeri squealed and you erupted into shouts and squeals of horror. “Minnie save me!” you yelled and Hyeri slowly advanced closer. “Weak spot… waist…” she mumbled you couldn’t hold back a laugh. “You wouldn’t dare…” you mumbled but were quickly interrupted by her nods. “Just watch me then!” she playfully said before you continued to back away.

At this moment a male walked in. You both hadn’t shut the front door, and he had actually been waiting there for a while. You quickly sprinted behind the stranger squealing a “SAVE ME!” as Hyeri playfully ran after you, until she froze in mid movements. You had your face buried behind his back, until you too froze in realisation. Your parents wouldn’t be home until an hour or so. *Oh my god…* you thought as you quickly backed away. You hurried your way next to Hyeri’s side before the breathtaking male let out a soft smile.

He had a hand awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck as the both of you eyed him. “SUHO?!” you questioned and he lightly nodded. My god. *Why were your moments with Suho always so awkward for…* you wondered as Hyeri tightly tugged on your arms. The new male continued to awkwardly stand there and smile while Hyeri eyed him up and down, up and down. *My gosh… she wasn’t lying. He does have hot friends…* she couldn’t hold back a laugh and you quickly turned over to eye her.

Minnie walked from behind you two, and immediately Suho’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Hey!” he cooed and Minnie looked up to him with big eyes. They both let out bright hearty smiles, as you looked from Minnie to Suho. *They. Look. Like. Brothers…* you couldn’t help but giggle as you saw Hyeri’s shocked expression. You raised up a hand, lightly closing her jaw and she turned over to give you a light thankful nod. Quickly whispering in your ear… “Man he’s hot…”

You broke up into laughter as Suho redirected his eyes to you and Hyeri, before he looked back down to Minnie. He bent over, onto his knees before he mumbled “Hey…” He motioned for Minnie to go over and immediately the little boy obediently listened. Suho had a brotherly smile on his face, and damn even you had to admit he was looking mighty fine in casual clothes. The only other time, you had seen him… was when he was half … and that was just plain awkward. So it was nice to meet him with clothes on.

Suho had wrapped his arms around Minnie’s neck and was lightly fixing his collar. The bright smile plastered on his face, before his hands moved up to fix Minnie’s hair. “Wahh! Handsome…” he let out a playful smile as Minnie followed through, and smiled back. *They were literally like brothers…* you wondered and you and Hyeri stood there frozen. Watching the whole scene, not moving ever since Suho had walked into the house…

He finally stood up, brushing the dirt off his knees before he outstretched a hand down. Minnie quickly clasped his small fragile hands, around Suho’s hands as he flashed him a happy smile. “He’s cute…” Suho mumbled and you two could only stand there nodding idiotically.

“Hey you bag looks heavy… Give it to hyung…” Suho mumbled before Minnie took off his bag and handed it over to Suho. “Ready?” Suho flashed you both a smile as you nodded. “Wow… he’s hot and nice…” Hyeri quickly mumbled into your ear as Suho and Minnie left the house, the both of them still cutely holding hands. You quickly locked the doors, Hyeri silently waiting for you and when you finally caught up to her. She let out a nice smile. “Looks like Minnie is going to have fun...” she chuckled and you nodded. She finally looked carefree and you could tell that this trip was going to wash away all of your’s and Hyeri’s troubles…

 

«««»»»

A little sneak peek of what the lovely trip ahead is going to be like... LOL 

AFF was being sooo annoying yesterday T.T it like wouldn't load on my laptop so i couldn't update this chapter GAHH!!!!!! At least its out now right? KEKE... WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THE TRIP???? ME!!!!! lol....

anyways...

coookiemonster out

i am out

peace out <3

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ;D KEKEKE...

forever fascinated: kyungsoo and chanyeol <3

gosh i'm sorry i just had to add this image...

KYUNGSOO'S FOREVER Y NEW HAIRSTYLE!!! LOL...