It's nothing like that...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

««««»»»»

Anonymous Point of View

“OMG HYUNG…SHE FAINTED…OTTOKE?!?...WHAT DO WE DO?...WHAT HAPPENS IF THE COPS ACTUALLY COME…WE’LL GET ARRESTED…I DON’T WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE IN JA-“ Sehun was yelling as loud and as fast as he could until Suho gave he a well deserved punch into the arm. “Shush it…” Suho stared at the panicking maknae before he focused his attention on D.O who had cradled his arms around the unconscious girl.

“D.O…you can take her back can’t you? Bring her to our dorm… and you…come with me…we have to start running now…” Suho stared at the maknae as D.O slightly nodded. Helping the unconscious figure onto D.O’s back, Suho, let out a puff of relief, as D.O wrapped his arms around your legs, and your arms were left dangling over his shoulders.

“D.O be careful, shes unconscious, so try and bend over, don’t let her fall, she might have injured herself when she collapsed.” Suho muttered, now taking the responsibility of the leader as he gave orders left and right. Sehun was all jumpy now, obviously traumatized by your sudden collapse as he handed D.O your heels in one hand, and your bag in the other.

“We’ll meet you back at the dorm very soon…” Suho yelled, as he pulled the maknae, and they continued to run down the tunnel. “Where is the nearest convenience store? We need a first aid kit prompt…” he muttered to Sehun, before they completely disappeared from D.O’s sight…

 

He gently crouched over as his legs were straining against the weight on top of him. Although you were light, carrying someone back up a ramp was one of the hardest things he had to do…but for some reason he didn’t mind. He stared, back at the full moon, as soon as he left the tunnel. It was a freezing winter’s evening; he couldn’t resist a shudder, as a cold breeze swept past you both. But honestly, from your body warmth, he felt so warm, it felt almost weird…It felt too…too right?

He neared a park as your head gently shook with every step he took. He felt you move a little bit in your sleep as your position suddenly felt so awkward. Your head was slung past his shoulder now too, so whenever he glances a little bit to the side, your lips almost came into contact with his. His face flushed a deep shade of red, as he stared at your peaceful face. Before he finally decided to break the silence with an unconscious person.

“Do I know you?” he wondered aloud, happy he could let out all his troubles, to someone…even though that someone was unconscious. “I mean…when I watched you dance and all…I had this urge…to just…I don’t know…join you?” he continued his strange speech as you slept peacefully on his shoulder.

“I mean… did I meet you…before all that happened?” he asked aloud as he turned around to face you directly. Your lips again, were just about a centimetre away from his lips, as he fought the urge to just peck your lips. *D.O what are you thinking?!?* he thought before he gently shook his head, before he continued...

“When you stared at me after the dance and all… and when you got into the fight…I wanted to protect you so badly but why? I had to know you before right? Unless…no…nah I couldn’t have fallen for a random girl already…” he said with a fake chuckle.

Almost forgetting that he was talking to an unconscious person, he turned over to face you again noticing now, that even in your dreams, your lips turned into a pout. “Cute…” he muttered, glad that you couldn’t hear him, as he found a bench. He gently placed you down, onto it, before he started to take off his big warm jacket.

“You must be cold…” he continued his one sided chat, as he wrapped the jacket around you like a blanket. “I seriously know you don’t I?” he said aloud, but felt stupid right after…expecting a response from an unconscious person? What are you doing D.O? he let out a chucle as he watched you sleep peacefully on the bench.

He moved your hair, out of your face, and curled it behind your ears before he continued. “You should wear more clothing… just a singlet and a jumpsuit in this weather? You must be crazy…” he joked…before he place your heels and bag on top of your stomach. He crouched over the bench, placed his right arm just under your back, and his left under your knees before he picked you up. Wedding style. Then continued his way back home…

“Just a couple more minutes…” he finally said…before he gently mentally scolded himself. AM I CRAZY? TALKING TO AN UNCONCIOUS PERSON? D.O GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF… he thought as he scrunched up his face…

Now finally at the bottom of the dorm, he pushed the up button as the doors slid open. He gently leaned your back against the wall of the elevator before he pushed floor 21. He sat down next to you…too exhausted to move as he watched you sleep. Your face scrunched up before you let out a sudden “Kyungsoo!” yelp and gently leaned your head onto his shoulder. He froze. *D.O calm down...why is my heart beating so fast for?* he thought as he raised a hand to his thumping chest.

Blushing like crazy, he stayed in the same position waiting for the elevator to finally open on floor 21. He gently gazed at your features before muttering aloud “I must be crazy…” as the elevator doors slid open.

“YAH D.O WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” resonated throughout the hallway of the apartment, as D.O looked up startled.

“C-Chanyeol hyung…its nothing like that…” he quickly muttered, but it was too late. Chanyeol ran inside the dorm, and a second later, all the members came out with questioning glazes.

“D.O…” Kai muttered as D.O glanced at all the members with wide eyes… “It’s nothing like that…” he muttered again but was cut off by a pouting Baekhyun. “Man I should’ve lost the game…I could’ve been in the same position as D.O then…”

All the 3 other members let out hearty laughs, as D.O stayed still, sitting inside the elevator with your head leaning on his shoulder, as he shook his head furiously like a little kid…

“It’s nothing like that…”

««««»»»»

ITS WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR... A KYUNGSOO/YOU SCENE

HEHE ngawww…that was such a happy chapter to write… D.O/Kyungsoo seems confused with his feelings (for you)…keke

What does he mean by “did I meet you before that?” hrmms I wonder…what happened when D.O mysteriously disappeared.

Have you guys noticed anything? That the members always call Kyungsoo as D.O… I wonder why? Something must have happened to Kyungsoo then? RIGHT? Hehe…that secret will be kept for ages…you’ll just never know…

HEHE I’M THE NICEST AUTHOR EVER!!! You’ll have to suffer throughout my story until you’ll find out the real reason behind the disappearance…

Before that I need more flirting scenes, love lines, and drama…SO STAY TUNED ;D

ANYWAYS…

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT

I AM OUT

PEACE OUT

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE I LOVE YOU ALLL <3

BE PREPARED FOR THE MOST IEST GIF OF D.O EVER...I DIED...LIKE LITERALLY DIED...

MY GOD I CANT BREATHE...INESS OVERLOAD... I SWEAR D.O'S STARES REMIND ME OF MINHO'S FLAMING CHARISMA LOOK...BUT HONESTLY (WITHOUT BIASESNESS) D.O LOOKS IER HEHE

THE GIF HAD A SECOND PART WHERE HE ENDS UP SMILING...I MEAN WAE? WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE/Y/HOT/LOVE FOR HUH? I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE...BHAHAHA 

ENOUGH OF ME SPAMMING ABOUT KYUNGSOO HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER :P

AND EXPECT WAKING UP SOMEWHERE NEW... KEKE

BTW I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS ;D IM SORRY I CANT REPLY RIGHT AWAY...BECAUSE WHENEVER I SLEEP ITS WHEN ALL THE COMMENTS COME T.T <3 YOU ALL