Hyeri's story...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

«««»»»

Hyeri’s Point of View

A long breath escaped her lips as she walked down the lively neighbourhood. She was pulling behind her, a suitcase of all her belongings, well, the belongings that she could take before they had to make a run for it. Her legs were sore and tired, and she held her phone close to her heart.

“Hyeri, I’m tired… can we please rest?” a young male voice whined next to her as she turned over and stared at the 7 year old boy. She was on the brim of tears now, but she had to keep it in, for his sake. “We’ve been walking for a while now, Hyeri, where’s mum and dad?” the clueless young brother whined as Hyeri’s eyes narrowed down on him.

“YAH I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT THOSE TWO WORTHLESS PEOPLE!” she scolded, as the boy stopped walking. Only now, did she realise that he too, was on the brim of tears and that scold was all that was needed, to make the younger male cry. “WAHHH!” he erupted in tears as her anger dispersed immediately. She quickly walked closer to the male and lightly nudged him, but still he continued whining.

Kneeling down on her knees, she bent over and tried to pry his hands away from his eyes. “I’m sorry Minnie…” she lightly cooed as she continued to remove his hands from his eyes. It didn’t work, he was a stubborn one. “Minnie, I’m sorry… We’ll look for mom and dad soon, araso?” she continued but his stubborn whine resonated throughout the neighbourhood.

Finally letting out a sigh, she hugged him and bit her bottom lips. The tears so close to falling…

“M-minnie, listen to Hyeri once araso? Please… please don’t ask me where mum and dad are okay? We’ll go look for them soon. Just for now, please, please don’t…” her voice went all croaky and crooked, she didn’t want to cry. She wouldn’t want to waste her tears on people like them. The younger male slowly started to muffle his cries as he lowered his fists, she forced on a smile, before she let go of the hug.

Staring into his eyes now, she continued her smile as tears slowly continued to roll down his cheeks. Her hands cupped his face, as she continued her forced and fake smile. Rubbing the tears away gently with her thumbs, she muffled an “I thought you wanted to be a man. A strong man. Then you shouldn’t cry like that. Your eyes are all red and sore now, you’re not going to be as handsome…” she let out another fake chuckle as he continued sniffing.

“I-i a-am still a h-handsome boy…” the younger boy muffled between his tears as she let out a laugh. “Yes you are, you’re the most handsome prince here…” She lightly tugged his nose with her thumb as he let out a loud giggle. “Do you want some food, Minnie?” she questioned as the boy immediately nodded his head, vigorously.

“You kid…” she giggled before she stood up, ruffled his hair and grabbed his small hands in hers. Her right hand still dragging the suitcases behind, as she quickly slipped her phone into her pocket. *They haven’t even called yet…*

 

“I’m sorry all we can eat is ice cream…” she let out a laugh as she watched her little brother study the drumstick. “I LOVE ICE CREAM HYERI!~ We should have it every day!!!” he beamed as she let out a giggle. *That’s all we can probably afford to eat every day…* she depressingly thought as she stared inside her wallet. Looking at the 5 dollar note…

She actually found out about her parents being broke last week. They apparently borrowed money off loan sharks and now they were bankrupt. She started working then, earning and doing any job she could. To save some money for the family… She actually had a good 1000 dollars saved up over the last week, which was why she couldn’t attend school. And now, when she came home. Her stash of money was taken with a note from her parents saying they had run away AND TAKEN HER MONEY WITH THEM… leaving her with her brother…*worthless people...* she thought as her eyes drooped down, saddened.

Her dumb and funny personality was only portrayed and shown to her friends. But she was honestly a very weak, smart and caring girl. She’d been used to it, watching her parents run away… leaving her behind with her brother. But they never actually had taken her money… not until now. *Must be serious* she thought, before she quickly decided to pack up her stuff and her brother’s and decided to run away.

She was a smart girl like that, figuring out that the loan sharks might raid there house. She was lucky, she had run away early enough. A few moments after she had dragged her brother outside the house, and made him run with her, she saw the loan sharks drive into her driveway…

“Hyeri… what are you thinking about?” the innocent young male questioned, bringing her out of her worries. “Are you wondering how to find mummy and daddy?” he continued to ask as she let out a brief smile and then nodded. A bright smile crept unto his face before he excitedly squealed “LET’S GO LOOK FOR THEM NOW!...”

She froze hesitantly. She couldn’t lie to him forever… he was seven now and growing smarter. *Ignorance is bliss right?* she thought before she muttered “Minnie, Hyeri’s tired now… let’s take a break, find some place to sleep and then look for mummy and daddy tomorrow araso?”

His small cute lips formed a pout, and she couldn’t resist a laugh. Pinching both of his cheeks, she let out a bright “YOOOUUUUURRRRRRR SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEEE” before she finally let go. Leaving red bruise marks, the younger boy rubbed his swollen cheeks as she continued to laugh at him.

“Let’s go Minnie…” She stood up and put a hand onto her suitcase handle. Noticing everyone was looking at her oddly, she cocked her head to the side, wondering why everyone in the little café was staring at her. Until she felt an unknown presence behind her, the cold chilly breath hitting her neck as she froze in movement. *AL. RE. AD. DY?* she thought until a cold, shivering hand, grasped her hand. Then a low serious voice muffled, “Where are you two going now?”, confirming her worst nightmare...

“Oh. .” She cursed, rather loudly, earning a scary low chuckle from the stranger…

«««»»»

i hope you guys aren't lost... LAST CHAPTER WAS YOUU LOOKING FOR HYERI, NOW THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT HER STORY...

SHE RAN AWAY FROM HOME...WITH HER LITTLE BROTHER 'MINNIE' BECAUSE OF HER PARENTS. uh oh... i dont like the sounds of the stranger... JIHAE HURRY UP AND FIND HYERI!!!!!

keke... i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while T.T CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ALREADY GUYS WOOOHOOO!!!

AHIGLBLNSJGNV... OMG... TEEN TOP'S NEW SONG IS EJAEDKBGNJKNG.... AND EXO'S HAIRCUT ARE SOOO Y... AND SNSD PAPPARAZZI SOUNDS SOOO GOOOD... AND BIG BANG'S MONSTER SOUNDS SO EPIC... AND SLIBGKFLSBBGVK SOOO MANY GOOD COMEBACKS T.T I'M A PROUD KPOPFAN ;D

I ACTUALLY KIND OF UPDATED THIS CHAPTER TOO MENTION ABOUT KYUNGSOO'S Y HAIRCUT... WHICH IS WHY HE IS THE MAIN IMAGE FOR A HYERI CHAPTER LOL ;D.... i no... very contrasting image compared to the chapter LOL

ANYWAYS... 

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT

I AM OUT

PEACE OUT

<3 YOU ALL... MY LOVEABLE SUBBERS ;D i'm sorry i havent updated in a while T.T PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBBE.... JUST 3 MORE WEEKS MY SUBBERS... THEN I CAN UPLOAD EVERY SINGLE DAY LOL....