Maybe i should make him remember...?

Living on the Wild Side...

 

KEKE guys have you realised something?

That this whole story has only been like a day (excluding the flashbacks) LOL…

I somehow killed eleven chapters on 1 day HAHA

Yet it still seems I dunno…fast moving ish?

««««»»»»

You felt the soft sun’s warmth on your skin as you let out a small smile. *I LOVE SUNDAYS!* you thought as you slowly opened your eyes. Not used to the sudden brightness, you had to squint your eyes as you scanned the room. It was a beautiful house with the prettiest colour scale of white/grey and wood. You had to admit, this was definitely your dream house, as your eyes widened. *Wait? Why am I here…?* you thought before you let out a sneaky smile remembering last night’s events…

 

“Thank you office-…wait your not officers?” you yelled out as the world started to spin. You had a massive headache now, and honestly you wanted to thank those three strangers, but your body told you otherwise and you collapsed…

 

You scrunched your face as you felt something cold and metal underneath you. You gently opened an eye, before you saw a figure push a button and slowly sit down next to you, before you forced your eyes shut. *YAH JIHAE…WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE…?* you thought as you felt an uncomfortable gaze on you. *Fake your most natural breathing Jihae… breath in slowly, and out slowly…* you gently reminded yourself as you felt his gaze move somewhere else.

You quickly took advantage of this time and stole a quick glance at him before you shut your eyes again. *WHAT?!?...why is Kyungsoo here?* you panicked as you stole another glance at him… *OMG that is definitely him…* you thought before you shut your eyes. *Why are we sitting next to each other on the floor?* you thought as you felt your cheeks warm up. *YAH JIHAE…DON’T YOU DARE BLUSH NOW…* you scolded yourself as you could still sense his strong gaze on you, even with your eyes closed.

*DID HE FIND OUT?!? DAMN MY BLUSH!!!...QUICK YAH JIHAE DO SOMETHING BEFORE HE FINDS OUT* you thought before you exaggerated a “Kyungsoo” yelp and leaned on his shoulder. Part of this “act” was to fake being asleep. We’ll the other part? You just had to wait for his reaction.

After a while there was no reaction… *He doesn’t react to Kyungsoo at all?* you thought as you fought against a tear and a frown. *Not now Jihae…after all you’ve been through…not now…* you calmed yourself down…still no reaction.

You snuggled closer into his shoulder as you felt his gaze softened. His body warmth was too…I don’t know…nice? And you felt yourself drifting off to sleep. *YAH KYUNGSOO AS IF YOU DON’T REMEMBER…* you thought before another thought popped in your head…*Why don’t I make him remember?* you fought a smirk, as you still faked your sleep act.

*Breathe in and out…in…and…*

Sleep was catching up on you, as you tried to resist but couldn’t. It was just too tempting on his shoulder and all… You felt yourself slowly slip away any consciousness…as you heard someone mutter… “I must be crazy…”

 

A small smile lit up on your face as you tried to relive the moment again. It’s been ages since it was just the two of you, and you’ve missed it so badly. *Make him remember* replayed through your mind, as you stared at the completely vacant room. Even the house was quiet.

You got off the bed and did the usual early morning stretches in the sun bright room, as you smacked yourself on the forehead. *Omma’s going to be panicking so much…* you thought, as you scolded yourself…*How could you forget…you pabo-ah* you thought not sure who that thought was directed at before you called your mum.

“Omma!” you said in a high pitch tone, trying to use as much aegyo over the phone line to calm her down.

“YAH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” you heard her yelling as you moved the mobile phone away from your ear.

“Sowwy…” you tried aegyo again but gave up. Aegyo over the phone did not work and even if it did you were dead anyways…

“I-I’m over at Jihae’s I-I mean Hyeri’s…” you lied, as you smacked yourself on the forehead. Faking courage during needed times was easy for you like last night…but lying to your parents?...that was a whole different story…”Omma…I’ll be home soon…” you continued as you mentally prayed that she would buy it… and she did…

“Ok honey, hurry home…wait it’s a Sunday…you can stay for a little while longer ok? But remember to call me next time you randomly decide to sleep over at a friend’s okay?” she said with a rather understanding tone.

Your eyes bugged out of their sockets, as your mouth hanged low. *Since when was she so…nice?* you thought before you stuttered a “Yes…omma…I love you…” and hanged up the phone.

A smile slowly crept unto your face as you thought…*A couple more hours here hrmm…?*. “Time to make Kyungsoo remember his long lost girlfr-…I mean best friend” you muttered before you thought…*what is wrong with me today…*

You gently placed your mobile into your pocket, as you reached for the top of it.

“No…” you muttered as your hands thrashed wildly in your pocket… “NO…” you yelled this time panicking as you continued to randomly thrash in your pocket.

Quickly you took out your mobile phone as you lifted it up to the light. Confirming your worries with a defeated yelp. “WHERE IS MY DUMPLING?!?!” you yelled before you unlocked your phone again…Undoubtedly it was your phone…with a difference…

“WHERE THE HECK IS MY DUMPLING?” you yelled again as you crouched over, and searched underneath your bed. *DON’T TELL ME I LOST IT…* you depressingly thought as you messed up the room searching for your favourite pink plush dumpling…

««««»»»»

Arghh its soo annoying...asianfanfics...keeps randomly lagging when i try to update T.T

im sorry that this is such a short chapter...but i'll promise you the next ones are going to get longer and longer...

Looks like your mission of making Kyungsoo remember you is going to be pushed aside...well...since...

YOU LOST THE PINK PLUSH DUMPLING PHONE CHAIN.....the only present kyungsoo gave you .... tsk tsk bad Jihae/You...

along with this... cheeky you/Jihae keke... trying to fake being asleep in the elevator to test Kyungsoo.... now he thinks his crazy LOL... while you think he doesn't remember you...

I THINK I NEED A CONFESSION TIME? HEHE...BUT I'M SORRY...not going too be until ages... need more flirting scenes ;D than maybe some more...uhmmm... DRAMA!!!

TIME TO GO DORA THE EXPLORER STYLE... AS IN JIHAE/YOU THE EXPLORER IN EXO-K'S DORM...KEKE...

even though these 11 chapters have been practically a day or so... i have to drag out your experience in their house. Since well... i havent properly introduced all the EXO-K members to you yet ;D soo expect some random intruders as you search for your missing plush doll...THE CASE OF THE MISSING PLUSH DOLL...keke

i wonder what happened to your missing pink plush dumpling phone chain...did it just casually fall off your phone? did you lose it while you were unconcious? or did someone steal it?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT ;D

ANWAYS...

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT

I AM OUT

PEACE OUT <3

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 YOU ALL

P.S. LOL i think i wrote more here...than in the actual chapter LOL IM SOWWY TIME FOR SOME PICS THAT I HAVENT SHOWN IN AGES...

NGAWW...handsome exo-k in their preppy looks...chanyeol looks sooo adorable... and suho and baekhyun and <3 in this look... i mean honestly...this style suits them sooo well... KEKE i swear Kyungsoo always has some sort of skinship with a member in all of their photoshoots... keke now its maknae Sehun's turn <3