Stop thinking about her...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

««««»»»»

D.O’s POV

“I lost my mind…” the young male tried to sing his heart out, but it came out plain and boring.

“D.O-ah… you’re too distracted…” he looked up towards his female vocal trainer as he gave her a small bow. “I’m sorry…” he half heartedly said as she let out a sigh. “It’s alright… just sing that bit again…”

D.O gently nodded and bowed before he walked towards the microphone. She was right. He was distracted. With thoughts of you… Your talk just then in the café had been so awkward…? And he highly regretted the ending.

 

“So… uhmm… do… you… like… monkeys?” he softly asked.

COMPLETE AND UTTER AWKWARD SILENCE. She looked at him dumbfounded as he bit on his bottom lip. Finally erupting into laughter, the female didn’t stop her laugh. Undeniably it was a beautiful and hearty chuckle, but D.O couldn’t help but regret, listening to Baekhyun.

*Aishh… now she thinks I’m an idiot… I. HATE. YOU. BAEKHYUN.* D.O thought completely reddened, as the female continued her carefree laugh.

“Err… I… uhm… yes? Haha… I like… monkeys…” she managed to stutter throughout loud chuckles as he stood there frozen. “What did I just ask?” he was meant to think, but softly mumbled it aloud. His face contorted in confusion as the female started to rub her eyes. There were literally tears coming out of them right now. Tears of laughter. Laughter at him…

*Aish… I knew I should’ve just ignored Baekhyun…” he kept scolding himself over and over again. He couldn’t get over it, and it looked like she couldn’t get over it too. They were basically just sitting there for the rest of the conversation. D.O being awkward as his cheeks displayed the brightest shade of red, while the pretty female, Jihae, just sat there trying not to burst into laughter. He then got a call for vocal lessons and had to leave early. Awkward…

 

D.O let out a shudder as the music started to play. *Got to concentrate… I literally lost my mind…* he thought as he perfectly conveyed his current thoughts into his singing.  “I lost my mind… the moment I saw you…” closing his eyes, he slowly envisioned your happy and smiling face, as he indirectly serenaded to you, finishing the song off beautifully.

“Waah! D.O you’ve improved a lot… keke…” the vocal instructor squealed as he eyed her. *Aigoo… she’s acting like a teen again...* he shook his head from side to side as he stared at his instructor. She was in her late thirties, with a plump baby face, but he had to admit. She had helped him ease a lot during vocal lessons since she had such a carefree nature.

“You do know… you can only convey such emotions of love if you’ve had experience right?” she asked as D.O unsurely nodded. *This conversation doesn’t seem like it’s going to end well…* he let out a silent chuckle before she continued. “Well, you’re really good at conveying those emotions… so do YOU have any experience?”, D.O’s jaw fell to the floor as an image of you popped into his mind.

“N-no…” he quickly shook his head from side to side as that damn blush crept onto his cheeks again. *He was right… it wasn’t going to end well…* he thought as she let out a mischievous smile. “Then why are you stuttering and blushing? D.O look into my eyes right now and tell me that you don’t like a gir-“

“Hey I’m going…” he quickly interrupted her, earning a laugh from the instructor. He forced out a yawn, as he lifted up a hand to cover his mouth. “I’m soo tired… see you some other time…” he quickly walked out the door before she could ask any more questions and turned around waving.

“Aigoo… well tell me if you have girl problems…” she yelled after him with a playful laugh before the door slammed closed. He looked up towards the moonless sky, as he let out a sigh. It was a really chilly day and he could see the air coming out of his mouth whenever he took a breath. Checking the time a tired groan escaped his mouth before he actually let out a real yawn. *Look’s like Baekhyun’s already closed down the café…* he wondered as he slowly walked towards the dorm.

Raising a hand up to his cheeks, he could feel that the skin temperature was abnormally high, and he let out a small smile. *Close call…* he chuckled before he shoved his hands in his pockets and eyed the road. His eyes may have been directed on the pathway, but his mind was still thinking about you.

 

At home…

*Stop thinking about her… stop thinking about her…* D.O kept repeating in his mind but to no avail. He was still thinking about you. Suho who was lazily sitting on the couch eyed D.O, as he awkwardly entered into the house with a dazed expression. He had known D.O for long enough and could easily tell that he was lost in deep thought.

“D.O what are you thinking about?” Suho asked with a smile as D.O reflectively answered “her…” His eyes widened to the size of the moon, as he wrapped two hands around his mouth. “haha… hyung I was just joking…”, he faked out another yawn before he pointed to his bedroom, “I’m tired, good night hyung…” D.O quickly said as he rushed up the staircase.

*Her?* Suho wondered, now lost in thoughts, as he eyed D.O’s back just as he scooted up the stairs. *Whose… her?*

 

*Aishh… stop thinking about her…* D.O thought one last time as he entered a room, shutting the door behind him. He froze mid step, as he stared at Baekhyun who was on the computer. *Ah crap… wrong room…* he thought and tried to silently tiptoe away. He had too many awkward encounters today and if he had one with Baekhyun… Baekhyun would easily find out anything about him. They’ve been best friends since, well since ever he could imagine and Baekhyun could read him like a book.

*Just slowly take one step…* D.O thought as he almost silently turned around. He slowly lifted a foot off the ground, and when he was about to place it down again, a voice calling “kyungsoo…” disrupted his thoughts. *Aish… he saw me… keep this nice and short D.O… don’t want to reveal anything else…*

“Hey Baek-hyung…” he called out with a forced smile. Baekhyun was sitting on a chair as he eyed D.O before eyeing his bed. “Well, sit…” Baekhyun motioned as D.O cursed underneath his breath. *Looks like I can’t keep it short anymore… Why didn’t I look where I was walking?* he wondered as he obediently sat down on the bed.

“So how was it…?” Baekhyun as curiously as D.O stared at him mortified. “Hyung I knew I shouldn’t have told you anything…” D.O softly whined as Baekhyun let out a chuckle. “Was it that bad?” he asked as D.O shook his head. “I thought I already told you hyung… at the café…” D.O continued his whining trying to avoid any further conversations. *He really wanting to keep this chat nice and short…*

“No D.O… I’m talking about AFTER our chat…” Baekhyun beamed as D.O again cursed underneath his breath. “I hate you hyung…” D.O softly muttered as Baekhyun eyed him strangely. “What? Why? I never did anything to you…” Baekhyun complained as he continued to stare at D.O… *Why did he look so embarrassed for?* Baekhyun marvelled as his lips curved into a semi-smile, semi-smirk.

“Don’t tell me…” Baekhyun squealed wide eyed as D.O glared at him. Literally glared at him, “Tell you what?” D.O bluntly stated as Baekhyun erupted into laughter. *Oh great… did he already figure it out…* D.O depressingly thought as Baekhyun continued laughing…

“Did you actually ask the monkey question?” Baekhyun managed to giggle in between laughs as he carefully watched D.O’s face expression through an eye smile. D.O stiffened as his face turned red, obviously recollected the day’s thoughts as Baekhyun literally died in laughter…

“Omgshh… you actually asked her about monkeys” Baekhyun confirmed one last time, and when D.O had no reaction he literally burst into tears of laughter. D.O eyed his hyung in disbelief… I mean he was the one who told him to say that… and now his laughing at him. He sat there for a while, but the conversation didn’t progress any further. Baekhyun was too busy laughing, so D.O stood up and left the room thinking…

*Aishh… Kill me now…*

««««»»»»

I'M sorry this is probably not the best update ever... but still... i felt like i needed to update for you guys ;D

im actually really tired right now sooo ima go to sleep... LOL...

THE STORY SHALL START PROGRESSING MORE QUICKLY REALLY SOON... i hafta get towards the main storyline... and trust me... it o fcourse will somehow relate to all of the characters... hehe...

ANYWAYS...

I AM OUT...

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT

PEACE  OUT

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL.. YOU LOVELY SUBBIES ;D

p.s i swear i change the order of the i am out thing soo many times... LOLL... anyways... g'night