Dream Part 2/2

Living on the Wild Side...

 

You reached it first and your eyes widened in awe. *It’s sooo beautiful*. It was a magnificent waterfall in the middle of a lush green forest and you couldn’t help but grin idiotically. *I’ve missed this place…* There were rocks around the little lake and you laid on a rock big enough to fit the both of you, as you turned your head waiting for him to come. “Take your time… strong boy…” you smirked as he finally reached the spot. He was huffing from the running, and you couldn’t suppress a laugh as his already, supersized eyes, enlargened at the view. “It’s beautiful…” he muttered before he lay down next to you. You guys lay there for awhile, admiring the speechless view with a comfortable silence. 

Suddenly his head cocked to the side as he sat up abruptly. A smirk appeared as he thought of a plan. *Time for revenge...* You ignored him when he got off the rock as you were still speechless from the waterfall. Suddenly you heard a suprised yelp from the distance. “Y-yah J-jihae-ah!” . You sat up and faced the direction of the call. He was in the water… shirtless… with his hand cupped underneath the water. “H-hurryy” he yelled, you rolled your eyes and hopped off the rock. “I-I tthink I caught something”, your eyes widened in excitement. *Cute* he thought as you hopped into the lake, he couldn’t hold back a smirk, as you came closer to him eyes still wide opened. You were just above his hands now, and you peered inside his cupped hands which still remained suspiciously underwater.

*I can’t see anything at all* you thought, but curiousity got the better of you, as you asked, “W-well what is it?”.  “A-a fish?? A crab? … wait if it was a crab you wouldn’t hold it” You let out a laugh at your own dumb comments. “This…” he yelled playfully as he quickly lifted his hands abruptly out of the water and splashed you with the water. Your eyes widened in surprised as your mouth hang low, making you choke on some water. “y-Yah Kyungsoo” you yelled still coughing out water. “You’re dead when I catch you… “You heard his happy chuckle as he ran away from you muttering “Revenge...” When you stopped choking out water you turned to run after him just to see him fall head first into the water. “HAHAHA” you laughed hysterically as you pointed in his direction.

He immediately stood back up and pouted, fully soaked, “That was supposed to be your revenge not mine…” This made you erupt further into laughter as he turned around to fake a depressed expression. Finally you got out of the water and stop laughing although you couldn’t suppress a big smile on your face. “you okay?” you asked out of plain manners. “Gee thanks… now you ask…” he muttered and turned into the opposite direction. You spun him around and shook him adorably with aegyo “I-im sorry…” he couldn’t resist a smile as you continued “but that was just pure karma… you deserved that!!! Hahahaha!!!!” His face darkened as you continued to laugh. “O-ok… now im sorry” you muttered, as he slowly smiled again. *Just like a little kid, you get over things so easily Kyungsoo-ah*.

You saw a small trail of blood fall down his elbow as your eye enlargened. “y-Yah K-kyungsoo you’re bleeding”. You swiftly grabbed his arm while you examined the small trail of blood, trying to trace down the initial cut. *Silly pabo-ah its just a small cut* he thought, but he couldn’t stop smiling; you being worried over him was the best feeling. You gently grazed the small cut as he startled you with a loud “O-OW!!!”. You jumped from shock and stared at him in disbelief… this small cut… really? You hit him again as his eyes widened. “YAH! I’m already injured and you still hit me… if I die its all your fault!” he pointed accusingly at you.

“Pfft… it’s a tiny cut… stop faking it… and what happened to being Mr Strong” you playfully smirked. You realised the realisation hit him as a sparkle beamed in his eyes. “O-oh yeah” he chuckled sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck with a smile. Then you looked down and noticed something. He was still...shirtless. You couldn't stop your eyes as you stared at his nicely sculpted body. Those damn fine chocolate abs-. “Y-yah” he yelled wrapping his arms around his body as he broke your ‘train of thoughts’. “Y-you ert…”he smirked as he ran towards his shirt and put it back on. Your face flushed the brightest form of red as he came over and poked your forehead. You were still in a gaze as he smirked “Liked my body that much?” You’re eyes widened in disbelief as you flushed a deeper shade of red “I-I w-wasn’t ing… there’s nothing on your body to look at anyways…besides those chicken legs.. Mr Skinny”. His eyes widened in shock and raised a finger at you “W-what I don’t have chicken legs… i'm Mr Strong not skinny..." he pouted before continuing "Im not that skinny, right?” he asked shocked, as he peered down at his body shape. You laughed in disbelief *he bought it*.

“Whatever…chicken legs” you accented the last words, almost mocking him, as you smirked and lay down on the rocks. *Pfft stop lying you ert* he thought as he made his way towards you. He smiled and lay down next to you. “Jihae…” he called as you turned away from the waterfall to face him. “hmm?” you raised an eyebrow as you stared at his perfect features. He propped his hands behind his head as a sort of pillow as he stared longingly into the sky. The sunlight helped to accentuate his big eyes and luscious lips as you zoned out from the conversation. “Jihae…Jihae…” he called as you shook your head. *stop thinking about him that way… his just your close friend*.

“So are you going?” he asked. “Wait what?” you were completely lost. *Should’ve listened now, you sound like a , good job Jihae*. He turned to face you and laughed “Zoned out again from the conversation I see?” he smirked as you blushed. You slowly nodded as he sighed. “I’m pretty sure you know that I’m turning 15 soon right?” he looked at you for confirmation of your listening and you nodded. He sighed and continued “your parents reckon that being 15 is a big deal so they want to shout a BBQ party for me…and since you know my parents can’t afford it…” he trailed off. His eyes were sad as he redirected them to the sky. Slowly you saw them sparkle towards the sunlight as you sighed.

His parents were too poor, so already at the age of 8 he was forced to work. Being the nice people your parents were, they accepted him and ever since then they treated him like a son. Your eyes widened as a realisation hit you… “Hurry we spent too much time here, you won’t be able to work enough money for food for your parents” you sat up abruptly and shook him. He sat up and stared at you. *Not what the conversation was heading to at all Jihae*. “I already asked permission from your parents for the day off work, since I worked twice as hard yesterday” he still eyed the sky and he slowly lay back down. You sighed and stared at him… *Poor Kyungsoo*.

“I wasn’t even talking about that anyways Jihae…” he let out an awkward laugh but you saw through all that. You saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. “I was wondering… are you planning on going?” he asked now staring longingly at you. You faced the lake as you let another sigh pass. “I guess so… I mean it’s my parents hosting the BBQ party… but I just don’t like…” “Fire…” he finished off for you. You looked at him shocked as he let a small chuckle past. “Oh come on, I’ve known you for years… as if I wouldn’t wonder if the super strong Jihae had any weaknesses” He smiled brightly and you stared dumbfounded. You joined along in the laugh as you thought *keep smiling Kyungsoo, you look a lot better smiling*.

“Don’t worry” he said as he abruptly stood up, hands on hips. “I’ll become a firefighter and protect you from all fires” he playfully said, looking into the distance faking a pose. You let out a hearty laugh as he peered down at you. *Keep laughing Jihae, you have the prettiest laugh ever*. He sat down on the rock and rubbed the back of his head as he joined you in a laugh.

“Kyungsoo…” you muttered as you slowly shifted in bed.

Both of you laid there for the rest of the day as the sun's rays shone on you.

“Kyungsoo…kyungsoo… don’t go…kyungsoo” you woke up with a shriek as you laid there huffing. Not another one of these dreams. You’re eyes slowly adjusted to the lack of light as sweat poured down your forehead. You remained sitting facing you plain bedroom as you continued gasping in air. Cackle. A loud thunder was heard and you stared out the window. What a gloomy day. Rain was pouring outside and the sky was covered in a black sea of clouds. Not another one of these days you thought as you lay back down. A picture on your bedside table caught your attention as you picked it up.

Your thumb rubbed against the pale boys face as a tear rolled down your cheek.  “Kyungsoo…” you muttered as you lay back down on your bed. Silently crying your heart out at 4 in the morning. Just another of those days…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGSHHH…. Noooo YOU/JIHAE…. Don’t be depressed…

I’m sorry… I had to kill the happy mood… but I just needed too. *runs into a cupboard and hides* don’t kill me but… there goes the happy moments… I knew I should’ve milked the happy moments for all its worth…OMGSHH anyways 15 year old kyungsoo is cute as well ;D gosh <3 kyungsoo…

I know its soo cliché the dream thing… but as long as it’s a cute and happy dream yeh?

BTW... I FEEL LIKE I WRITE SOO MUCH ON WORD... AND THEN I PUT IT ONLINE AND ITS TINY T.T

OMG I GOT MY FIRST TWO COMMENTS and MY FIRST 6 SUBSCRIBERS... i feel like crying now... omgshhh.... i feel soo bad being a silent reader most of the time now... it feels so good when you get comments and subscribers THANK YOU happyloverhugger, CheWxXxiii, nataem, ehminnie_18, aileen93, Uri_WH97 and I_Love_Stitch ... well i <3 you all

Chapter 2 is finally out ;D hope you liked it... but next chapter is surely going to be depressing sooo im sorry in advance T.T

ANYWAYS... 

COOOKIE MONSTER OUT

I AM OUT

PEACE OUT

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIVE <3 U ALL (CALL ME) *WINK*

P.S ITS REALLY FUN DOING THE ‘I AM OUT’ THINGY MA JING WOOIT RHYMES! I LOVE RHYMES… I AM COOL LIKE THAT <3… GOSH ME AND MY SOCIAL SKILLS ;D