Heartless World...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

“Yeobo-ah…” the female softly muttered as she shook her husband’s sleeping figure. “Hmm?” he replied with eyes still closed. “I think Jihae is crying again… can’t you hear the whimpering? Honey? Can’t you? It’s breaking my heart…” she softly said as a tear rolled down her cheek. The guy abruptly sat up, eyes not properly opened as he gave her a reassuring back hug. “Honey…honey…calm down. She’s a strong girl just like her mother” he mentioned as he cupped her face in his hands. His thumbs gently rubbed her cheek as she forced a smile.

“Should I go and talk to her then?” he asked barely managing to keep his eyes open. “Nah… it’s ok…yeobo… I know you’re tired from work... your right… I guess” she muttered before she let out a deep sigh. “My baby girl is strong” she faked another weak smile as he sat up and kissed her forehead. “She’s as strong as you honey, let’s get some sleep now. It’s…” he paused as he scanned the room for a clock “Jesus its 4 in the morning, let’s get some rest honey” he slowly lay back down never, releasing the contact between himself and the woman he loved. *I’m as worried as you are over Jihae-ah, but honey, we need to be strong. I know I’m just her step dad. But still I worry about her as much as I worry about you* he thought as he peered out the window. *Not another one of these days* escaped his minds as he snuggled closer to the female, and closed his eyes. “Jihae is our strong baby girl…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sniff Sniff

You poured your eyes out for the first half of the day. This always happened every Saturday. It was the same plain routine for you. Just a different memory every week, you thought it would end, but your memories will keep flooding into your dreams.  For what seemed like your whole life for you; was called 5 years by everyone else. She’s been like this for 5 years… they would mutter… when would you just get over him? I mean 13 years old… come on…it’s just a stupid fake relationship… in which the kids these day call it love already…get over it… it was the same chant over and over again. Soon everyone in the farming area got so sick of it, got so sick of you. That your mum was forced to move to the city, find a person in the city to cure her depression they would continue, she is just one sorry case waiting to be treated.

And physcologists you met. One after another, they kept coming and leaving. None knowing why you would feel this way over a 15 year old boy. You did however, it was partly being worried over losing your best friend and no one knowing anything about his disappearance and something else in which you did not understand. “This is Channel 10 news…” they would say “there are reports of a missing 14 year old boy in a farming village, just days before his 15th birthday. He goes by the name of Do Kyungsoo. Any reports or suspicious behaviour regarding this case please call 000” And there were none. No reports at all. It seemed that everyone on Earth was heartless and ignored his disappearance as a tradegy. The farming community however, were a lot worse.

 It was the perfect disappearance they would say, no traces at all. “I’m telling you all he ran away” one citizen yelled, boastingly, as if he had uncovered the secret behind the disappearance. Too much pressure carrying the burden of his useless parents, they laughed mockingly at his parents, and when you stepped in to protect them from the harsh words, the community pushed you away as a useless 13 year old girl who had a stupid child crush. For years his parents were forcibly bullied, "chasing out the only young male out of a farming area, which is now only run by elderly people...SMART...", "what a burden" they all mocked. And you, you were useless. You couldn’t even step in to help his parents.

After 2 years of suffering. His parents disappeared. Again… the mocking continued. The village merely considered his parents as a walking joke. Kyungsoo’s disappearance was now just a mere story parents told to their children in order to scare them into obedience. It worked. And you couldn’t stop any of it. “Heartless world…” you would yell at the waterfall of your favourite spot. Every day, you would wait there for an hour. Come and go. With false hopes of a returning kyungsoo… but, it never happened.

Now tears were falling out of your eyes. “I’im useless…” you yelled aloud in your room. “Didn’t stop any of it… if I did… Kyungsoo would have come back…” you muttered under your breath. You continued the usual conversation of talking to yourself, yelling harsh and mean things at yourself, while a stream of tears would cascade down your cheeks. You were ashamed, and you knew it… what type of supposedly ‘best’ friend doesn’t help their friend’s parents through a tough time. Only stood there and watched…watched all of it… watched the suffering… “I mean…” you randomly yelled “Kyungsoo didn’t come back because he was ashamed at you Jihae…” you slowly raised your hands and violently shook your hair.

Thoughts of a suicide bombarded your mind as you racked your brained thinking of a painless death. Not one death crossed you mind as painless as you silently weeped. An image of your dad appeared in your mind, as you forced it out crying. Your clothes were now soaked with tears “I’m so sorry dad…I'll never think about suiciding again...not after what happened to you...not after that” you muttered then softly added “I’m useless…”

Tired from the tears; you lay back down on your bed and entered a deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to your room creaked open slowly, as your mum stood there, biting on her lips to stop her cries from resonating throughout the house. She took one step closer as her knees gave in, and she crashed into the floor. Tears were falling out of her eyes as the vision of you scolding yourself, pained her heart. She stared at your peaceful face, she stopped resisting and let out all of her cries into one loud resonating screech. She slowly walked towards you… as she still cried her heart out. “I’m so sorry…Jihae-ah, I’m so sorry” she cried as she cradled your head in her lap.

She saw this every week, and every week she reacted the same way. Cowardly, reassuring you after you had your massive fit. It pained her heart, but she knew eventually… that you will somehow get over it. The cries were worse lately… and she faked a smile, tracing her fingers along your face…”You’re almost getting it all out of your system…JiHae-ah…just a couple more months… of this and like a physcologist said, you should slowly forget about it all.” She finally stood up and correctly arranged you so you were properly lying on a pillow with a blanket on you before she closed the light and shut the door…

"I'm so sorry..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LET THE STORYLINE OFFICIALLY BEGIN!!!

I’M SO SORRY GUYS… ITS SUCH A SAD CHAPTER T.T… I feel soo bad now… but at least most of the history is shown… now I can finally start with the storyline. That means your best friend and the guys should be starting to appear soon. Kekeke <3 im excited ;D

OMG I just watched the teasers for TAETISEO and it is <3

BTW if this chapter came out confusing please tell me...i'll delete it and try to write another depressing chapter for yous! <3

WOO! four more subscribers;D join the family ^.^ THANK YOU chuliefei, tiffxy0415, KpopFanGirl21and Elfishmandu <3

I seriously love you all TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH ;D more love to share around since theres more subscribers ;D

I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BESIDES…

COOOKIE MONSTER OUT!

I AM OUT!

PEACE OUT!

OH… AND…

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN THE SILENT READERS (SINCE I AM ONE TOO <3) BUT YOU KNOW COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING IS A LOT BETTER….

NOW I'M FRANTICALLY TRYING TO FIND IMAGES OF EXO TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD... ITS TOO SAD

OHH WAIT HERE ARE SOME

okok... he may not be from exo but that should make you laugh right? i mean i pissed my self laughing when i saw this pic....

okok fine heres some exo

everyone loves aegyo right? esp when its from chanyeol and baekhyun ;D ngaww ur bound to be happy now right?

hey this is fun ;D searching up exo pics LOL

SUHO'S SMILE NGAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... you hafta be happy now... i went through half of exo's smiles (and a fat guy but his out of the question)

Last pic now... its chanyeol... you cant be angry at me anymore can you? i mean look at chanyeols eyes... can you still hate me him?

Hehe now you can't cuz its chanyeol ;D