She's finally got HIM out of her system...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

‘You have just received a new message…’ an electronic voice buzzed throughout your room as you shuffled a bit in your bed. Your room’s big windows let in plenty of sunlight as your senses slowly returned, awakening you up from your sleep. *Arghhh… too bright* you thought as a big smile spread across your lips…

You slowly sat up on your bed as you lightly stretched your back from side to side. “Man that was a great sleep” you beamed, as you scanned your brain, not remembering the last time you’ve had such a good sleep. “Probably…5 years ago?” you happily smiled before you got off your bed. Your long, adventurous weekends was finally over, and guess what that means now? …

“School…” you let out a groan as you left your room and headed towards the bathroom. After washing up and changing into your uniform, you met you mum and dad who were at the dining table eating breakfast. You mum let out a sad small smile and your dad casually read the newspaper as you jumped up and down and beamed at your parents.

“GOOD MORNING!” you yelled, startling your dad in the process. As he dropped his newspaper and they both stared at you dumbfounded, yet still the bright smile never left your face.

“Jihae…?” your mum cautiously questioned as you glanced over at her. “Hrmm…?” you quickly replied, but after an awkward moment of silence you finally added, “Where’s breakfast I’m starving…” Your mum slowly raised a finger towards a bench top, as you grabbed your plate of eggs and bread and sat down in between your mum and dad.

“Uniform…?” your dad raised a question with a dumbfounded look, as you let out a chuckle. “Oh…come on dad… I don’t miss out on that much of school…” you playfully said as his jaw remained opened. You gently raised your hands, closed his mouth, before you returned to your breakfast.

Your parents exchanged worried glances as you were too busy stuffing food down your throat to notice. “I’m done!” you beamed before you picked up your dishes and placed them neatly into the sink before returning into your room again.

 

“Honey… I think there’s something different with Jihae today…” you mum worriedly glanced at your father as he let out a shrug. “She’s finally gotten him out of her system…” he said before he returned to the newspaper, with a hidden smile. *Good work! My strong baby girl…* he thought as he quickly side glanced at your mum who had her eyes widened.

“Out of her system…? You really think so?” she happily squealed as your dad moved his hands on top of hers. “I know so…” he softly muttered which made your mum erupt into tears. She had been silently waiting for this moment, for 5 years, and now, when it’s finally here. The emotions were too overwhelming and she couldn’t hold them back.

“Shush! Honey… if Jihae sees you…” you dad silently muttered but froze when he heard familiar footsteps walk out of the room.

You glanced up, finally rearranging your skirt to be the correct size, as you stared at your parents. Your mum was sitting in tears, as your dad’s face froze up and stiffened as he awkwardly patted her back.

“Mum…?” you gently soothed as she looked up to you with a big smile, yet her sad eyes told you otherwise. You looked over at your dad with his still rather stiff expression as you shrugged. “Dad…don’t tell me you made mum cry again…” you slowly and playfully muttered as you watched your dad’s face go red.

“Wait! You seriously did?!?” you screeched as he furiously shook his head from side to side. Your mum lightly hit him on the arm, before she let out a chuckle. “Honey don’t do that next time you scared me…” she forcefully looked at her husband as he awkwardly played along in the act. “I-I’m sorry” he sadly stated as a smile appeared on your face.

“Goshh ewww you lovey dovey couple…” you giggled as you wrapped your arms around yourself. “Eww…better leave this house before I get goosebumps… eww…soo cheesy….” You muttered as you walked out the door, yelling “I LOVE YOU…”

Your mum watched you walked out as she forced on a smile. *You pabo-ah… Jihae-ah… you have no clue…* she thought before she looked at her husband. “Thank you for playing the bad role…” she apologetically murmured before he took her into a warm embrace. “Hush… I know how long you’ve been waiting for this moment… but stay strong… for Jihae…” he soothed her as she slowly nodded and let out a smile…

 

You gently closed the door behind you as you softly lay a foot on the cement below. You took a final glance at your uniform, making sure that it was perfect before you let out a happy smile. *Hyeri is going to be so shocked when she finds me at school…* you happily beamed as you half skipped – half walked your way to school.

It was a perfect winter’s morning, not too cold and not too warm, as you glanced at your surroundings. You hadn’t walked down this road in ages… you happily beamed, thinking of all your more fond memories of high school with Hyeri as you took familiar right and left turns. A warm breeze swept through your hair, as your eyes sparkled in the sunlight. *I can’t wait to see Hyeri’s reaction…* you curiously thought as you imagined several of her possible reactions.

*Would she yell? Haha… Nah… Knowing Hyeri… she’ll scream and jump around like a weirdo…* you thought but that annoying electronic voice interrupted your day dreams.

‘You have just received a new message…’

You quickly took your phone out of your pocket as you stared at the empty space which used to be your key chain. You phone felt a lot lighter without it, but you decided to push such sad memories away. “2 new messages?” you read aloud, before you hit yourself lightly on the head. *I forgot… this morning…* you thought as you clicked on it.

You beamed upon seeing the name as you read the name aloud. They were both from Baekhyun…

Yah! Meet me up with me after school okay? You go to school right? >.< You look younger than Kyungsoo…

                                                                                                                                Baekhyun

You couldn’t help but chuckle as you clicked onto the next message.

Aishh! Who cares? I’ll meet you at 4ish anyways… Meet me at uhm… Rainbow café… araso? you know where that is right? If you don’t know message me… ill send you an address… HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL  ;D from your extremely attractive oppa

                                                                                                                                Baekhyun

*Extremely attractive?!?* you scoffed as a smile spread across your face. At least if school is terrible there was something that you could look forward to after. I mean spending a day with Baekhyun should be fun right? A big smile spread across your face as you replied the text.

WHAT?!? EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE?!? PFFT! De oppa… I’ll meet you there at 4… AND YES FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO GO TO SCHOOL… the café is close to my school anyways… I’ll might come earlier… from your extremely GEORGEOUS …

You froze, finally stunned. How should you refer to yourself? Dongsaeng? Girl friend? Little sister? You racked your brain as you stopped walking… You let out a breath before continuing…

… from your extremely GEORGEOUS BEST FRIEND KEKE ^.^

                                                                                                                                Jihae

Finally satisfied with the text, you pressed the send button as you continued your walk to school…

 

««««»»»»

KEKE I can’t wait till you go to school… just waiting for Hyeri’s reaction… LOL

Ngaww… your and Baekhyunnie's texts are sooo sweet LOL... i can sense a really strong friendship forming between the two of you...

AND.... AJSGBRKSHREBNRSG... YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE PLANS WITH BAEKHYUN...LOL... ME IN MY FANGIRLING MODE... I WANT TO HAVE PLANS WITH BAEKHYUN TOO T.T

i am meant to be studying for my chem tests... and english oral tommorrow LOL... but i had such a sudden urge to update... so here's this chapter... i havent read over it again yet... so i'm sorry if there are heaps of incorrect grammar or spelling...

ANYWAYS...

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT

I AM OUT

PEACE OUT

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

P.S OMG I GOT SOO MANY COMMENTS LATELY I'M SOOO HAPPY NOW ;D LOL...

I AM SERIOUSLY SOOOOOOOO HAPPPY IIIII WUUUUVVV YOOOU  ALLLL SOOO  MUUUCHHHHH KEEPP ONN COMMMENNTING IT IS VEEERYYY MUUUCHHH APPPREEECIIIATTEED ;D

 

OMASHGBHJDGBKGANDGKNOMG... WHY ARE THEY SOOO HANDSOME FOR??? GOSH I LOVE THOSE IMAGES... ITS SOO ANGELIC KEKE

MY GOD BAEKHYUN AND KAI... THERE JUST CASUALLY STANDING THERE YET WHY ARE THEY SOO HOT IN SUITS FOR? I CANT TAKE THIS...

OMG D.O.... I LITERALLY DIED SOOO MANY TIMES WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE.... SUITS NEVER LOOKED SOOO GOOD YUM YUM ;D

I LOVE HOW KYUNGSOO IS TOTALLY INNOCENT, HAPPY AND CUTEE OFFSTAGE BUT AS SOON AS HIS ON STAGE... Y STARES EVERYWHERE!!