Heart to heart talk with Baekhyun...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

“Hurry up…” you whined as a smiling Baekhyun came out of the Café and locked the doors. You were never this whiny normally but it was Baekhyun. He had such a carefree nature and you couldn’t help but wonder if he ever got angry. Kyungsoo had left a while ago apparently there manager or something wanted him to attend vocal classes, so you decided to stay back and keep Baekhyun entertained. You highly regretted it. It was just him, selling stuff, smiling at all the females who were trying to flirt with him, whilst you sat by yourself in the corner of the café. That and that Krystal chick kept eyeing you every now and then. After locking the doors he stood next to you and you both slowly walked home.

“So, how was it?” you glared at him, as he let out a laugh. “Was it really that bad?” he gently rubbed the back of his neck while you slowly nodded.

“It’s just…” you slowly thought for a while before trying to choose your words carefully, “It’s just… him…” you let out a sigh as his smile slowly disappeared. “So he is the awkward one?” Baekhyun asked curiously as you stopped in your tracks.

“N-no… I’m not normally like this around other guys… see right now with you… I’m normal. I’m Jihae… but with him… I-I…” you let out another sigh before continuing. “I just can’t speak around him…”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened at the familiar response, as a small smile played on his lips. “You guys are soo cutee…” he suddenly exclaimed with a bright eye smile as you turned around and forced on your best death glare. It didn’t work. That still bright smile was on his face. *They’ve fallen for each other… hard…* Baekhyun thought with a bright smile, wondering how to subtly hint it to you.

“Well, I asked a little bird the same question… and let’s just say he had the same answer…” he grabbed your shoulders and forced you to look at him stopping you in your tracks. When you finally managed to make eye contact with him, he let out a really slow, really obvious and over exaggerated wink.

“What?” you wondered as you thought over his words over and over again. “Oh…” you softly said as he looked at you with hopeful eyes. *Did she get it… I think she got it…* he wondered as you slowly opened your mouth.

“Is this little bird your friend?” you asked with a completely innocent face. You did not understand what he was trying to hint at, so when he abruptly smacked a hand towards his forehead you let out a gasp.

“Wow… your really slow Jihae-ah…” he muttered as he raised a finger and gently pushed your forehead back. “Think it over… I asked a little bird the same question and let’s just say HE had the same answer…” he muttered again looking at you with those pleading and hopeful eyes.

*Aissh… too much pressure…* you racked your mind, trying not to get disrupted by his expression before you let out a sigh. “I don’t get it…” you mumbled while looking towards the floor. You had finally reached your house now and his eyes slowly widened.

“Really?” he asked as you lightly nodded. “Really?” he muttered again in disbelief as you glared at him.

HE… Jihae… the little birdy was a HE…” he muttered before running off and smiling. *She must’ve got that hint right?* he wondered proud as he walked home.

You stood there dumbfounded outside your gate as you thought your conversation with him through… *He… the little birdy was a he… who had the same answer as you? … So the he was also shy when talking to a girl…* your eyes widened with a bright smile.

*Don’t tell me the ‘he’… was Kyungsoo?* you wondered as your smile moved up to your eyes making them sparkle.

A new message has been received… broke your happy moment as you glanced down. Another text from Baekhyun, you clicked it open as you read the text message with a bright smile.

Did you get your really important key chain off him yet?

                                                                                                                                                Baekhyun

And then it hit you. Baekhyun deliberately forced you to leave the house a while back, so you and Kyungsoo would’ve had something to talk about. *Aishh this pabo of a girl…* you knocked your head slightly with a fist before replying to his text. *But wait… isn’t it too awkward between you and him now?* you depressing thought as you blew out air and let out a slow sigh.

No… Oppa I completely forgot… but now it’s too awkward to get it off him. Aishhh… you should’ve let me take it off him earlier… >.<

                                                                                                                                                Jihae

As you patiently waited for his reply you pushed your front door open and walked into your room. The familiar electronic noise sounded through the room again as you ran over and picked up your phone.

Aishh… you two make your relationship so much more complicated than it already is… JUST GO AND STEAL IT OFF HIM keke…

                                                                                                                                                Baekhyun

Your eyes widened in disbelief. *Steal? But now our relationship is on good terms… If I steal it off him… wouldn’t it go bad…?* you wondered but that electronic voice resonated throughout your room as you read your message.

Araso, araso… don’t steal… he wouldn’t like that either… hrmms… how about stalk him and gently ask for it back?

                                                                                                                                                Baekhyun

You slowly read the message over and over again before letting out a brief smile. *Hey that isn’t such a  bad idea…*

««««»»»»

HEY IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER... I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE BEEN A BIT SHORT AND BORING... BUT AT LEAST IT SETS OUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS... OPERATION: STALK D.O KEKEKE...

the main reason i updated was because... NEILUWTBGNOSERIBGAWNROI;JBGN.... exo as twelve on inkigayo... OMDGBAIHGB AMJHDGBISKJ i cant stop spazzing so i needed to let it out...

I've already earned several weird stares from my family so it doesnt matter LOL

BUT OMG.... I LOVE THEM ALL... I ESPECIALLY LOVE THAT PART WHEN THERE FACING EACH OTHER... AND DANCING LIKE MIRROR REFLECTIONS. (NOT BECAUSE KYUNGSOO AND LAY ARE IN THE MIDDLE) THAT MAY BE PART OF THE REASON BUT ITS JUST SOOO TOTALLY Y AND NEW... I DIED WHEN I SAW IT AT THEIR SHOWCASE... AND WOW... I JUST DIED AGAIN.

ALSO I HAVE A NEW STORY UP... I'M SORRY TO THE ZODIAC SUBSCRIBERS... I'M NOT LIKING THAT STORY BUT I HAVE A NEW ONE UP. ITS ALSO SUPERNATURAL... IT'S ABOUT YOU... BUT NOW YOUR PAIRED UP WITH ALL OF THEM... KEKE... THATS RIGHT... ITS ABOUT POWERS AND ALL THAT SO I HOPE YOU CHECK IT OUT... ITS CALLED 

Gift: Ressurection .... I HAVE PLANS FOR TO MAKE A FOLLOW UP STORY FOR IT... SO I KINDA ALREADY THOUGHT UP THE STORYLINE... BUT ONLY IF THAT STORY GETS LOTS OF LOVE SO... CHECK IT OUT...

p.s... i'm soo depressed... i went to america earlier this year... and went to disneyland in L.A (the california one) and now... SMTOWN pics are being spammed verywhere of them being inside disneyland... LOL... i acutally remember all the places they took pictures at... OMGSH IF I ONLY WAITED 5 MORE MONTHS.. I COULD'VE WENT TO DISNEYLAND WITH SMTOWN...

okok... im done... spazzing is officially over...

I LOVE YOU ALL IF YOU SUFFERED THROUGH ALL OF THAT...