AISHH... THIS HYERI...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

You glanced at the figure that was grocery shopping, through small binoculars. You’ve been stalking him for days now and you’ve had no progress. Baekhyun had stated it so easily… just stalk him and ask for it back… You’ve done just that, well the first part of that… that was easy. You just haven’t done the hard part yet… You just couldn’t build up enough courage to ask for it back yet. He went to the counter as you peered through the binoculars again.

“Hey Kyungsoo, long time no see… er… can I have my dumpling back?” you mumbled before you hit yourself on the head. *Aishh… I can’t ask it just like that can I?* you wondered before you peered through the binoculars again. He was walking out of the store with a bag of food, as he was heading your way.

“Okay, deep breaths now Jihae… You just got to walk with him home, the conversation should flow well… then you can easily ask for it back… right? Right?” you slightly mumbled unsure of it yourself.

Beep beep beep…

The light signalled a green person, as Kyungsoo began to cross the road, towards you. *Calm down Jihae… Calm down… Aigoo why does he have to be dressed like that when I’m about to ask him?* you speculated lost in thoughts… I mean, you knew he was going to be an idol and all, but he didn’t have to perfectly style his hair and wear such flashy clothes. *Unless of course he of course he had a schedule?* you wondered wide eyed… *Now you can’t walk with him home and ask for it back…* you uncontrollably started to panic. Still staring at him, you thought of so many possibilities, as he crossed the road and was almost right in front of you right now.

Your eyes connected for a moment, before your heart started to beat uncontrollably. He froze in his movements, as you stood still, in the awkward bush. Immediately reflexes took over as you spun around and hid behind a tree, hand rested on your chest as you wished your heart would just calm down. You heard footsteps slowly start walking away as Kyungsoo softly questioned to himself…“Was that Jihae?”

Your heart sank. “Again…” you sighed. You were too scared to ask him for it, again… chickening out on the last second.  You’ve had lots of encounters like this with him for the past couple of days, but as soon as your eyes connected. As soon as you stared into those big clueless irises, a feeling of uneasement rushed through you and you always hid. You’re pretty sure he’s noticed it was you… but you hoped he wasn’t thinking you were stalking him, I mean… that would just make it more awkward.

“Aigoo…” you sighed as you lightly sat down, back against the rough bark of the tree. The binoculars were in your hands as your eyes widened. *Did he see you with the binoculars? Gosh… he might’ve thought you were stalking him now…* you panicked again. Even though you were actually stalking him, you couldn’t let him know that. “Aigoo… Baekhyun this doesn’t work!” you squealed frustrated before you stood up. You were giving up now; you’ll just ask him when you see him. No more of this stalking nonsense… Tired you looked towards the direction of your house as you glumly slumped your way there. Until another thought popped into your head…

*I haven’t seen Hyeri in ages…* you thought as your heart sank further. *You needed to finally tell her about your past, you had to let it out towards someone at least…* You thought before you started to smile. “That girl… hasn’t been in school for a while now…” you muttered with a silly smile. “I’m going to kick her when I see her, she tells me to go to school, and now she doesn’t anymore…” you laughed it off as you happily raced towards her house.

 

“HYERI~!” you cooed as you raced your way to her front door. Lightly knocking on the door you waited for a response. You heard some shuffling and muffles before someone opened up the door. “HYE-“ you yelled but was cut off when you saw a stranger standing there. That definitely was not Hyeri, unless she aged like 30 years and you knew Hyeri’s family already. *Her mum definitely did not look like that…* you thought clueless before you spoke up.

“I’m sorry I must’ve got the wrong house…” you muffled as the lady smiled at you. “Hyeri as in Lee Hyeri?” she questioned as you lightly nodded confused. The lady must’ve been a relative or something and you let out a smile.

“They moved out recently, maybe a couple of days ago…” the lady muttered, wiping off the bright smile off your face. “BWO?!?” you yelled before she let out another smile. “D-DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE NOW?” you yelled uncontrollably before you slowly realised your mistake. *Yelling at a senior… Aigoo Jihae…* “I’m sorry…” you quickly bowed before the lady let out chuckle.

“It’s alright… No I’m sorry… I don’t know where they left, they left pretty quickly though…” she mumbled as you lightly bowed again. “I’m sorry… thank you so much, have a good day…” you forced on a smile as she gently waved at you.

Okay… this was definitely not like Hyeri… She always told you everything… You saddened as you took out your phone. Quick dialling number 3 (Hyeri’s) you waited for a short while before the words you feared resonated throughout the phone.

“I’m sorry but this number has been disconnected. For more information please call 12-“ you cut off the rest of the voice as you slowly slid the phone down your cheek, dumbfounded. Your eyes widened as a sudden bad ominous feeling washed throughout you…

“She always told you everything…” you lightly mumbled again dumbfounded and lost. You were genuinely worried now as you started to shake. This is not right. Something is definitely not right… You thought back to the last moments when you saw her. Back at the club, when her dad called her and was yelling…

Her dad yelling at her? Is there some sort of correlation? You wondered as you continued to shake. An uneasy feeling started to pool at the bottom of your stomach as you lightly mumbled…

“Something is not right…”

«««»»»

I'm sorry i havent updated in ages. *Gets on floor and sincerely bows...* I've been busy with exams and studying... and then another story popped in my mind... I went crazy for like a weekend and wrote like 10 chapters for it... Thats what ive been updating now... i havent actually wrote anymore chapters for it... since im too busy studying...

Something is definitely not right... i hope i tricked you with the title... and you thought that something good was going to happen... keke... im sorry... but shall i start revealing a bit of the main story now? KEKE...

ONDFASKBSKD,FB.... TEEN TOPS TEASERS ARE .... *BREATHLESS...* I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THE ACTUAL SONG COMES OUT ;D keke... congrats my taetiseo unnies who keep winning ;D they really rocked that sub unit... now im patiently waiting for exo k to win... LOL okay im waiting for infinite and exok to win ;D 2 of my most favourite guy bands on one stage ;D THAT IS LIKE LOVE... 

ngaww... you and Kyungsoo are still soo awkward... tsk tsk.. you should women up and go ask for it back ;D

lost kyungsoo to make up for it ;D... GAHH I LOVE HIS EXPRESSION WHEN HIS SUPRISED.... 

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE FANCAMS OF EXO'S OT12 FANSIGN... DERP FAMILY ARE ON A HIGH ;D LOL THEY ARE SOOO FUNNY...

ANYWAYS...

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT

I AM OUT

PEACE OUT <3

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ;D gahhh i love you all my subbers

P.S I JUST ADDED THIS GIF IN CUZ ITS AD.ORABLE... 

GAHH SCARED KYUNGSOO AND CHANYEOL... LOL....