I guess it's just one of those bad days...

Living on the Wild Side...

 

“Careless, careless. Shoot…”

“Mum… can you not k-karaoke that loud… in the morning as well…” you half heartedly tried to show aegyo as you rustled around on the bed.

“Anonymous, anonymous…”

Soo… loud. Your slowly forced your eyes open but they seemed restricted. *It must be puffy* you thought since it was extremely difficult to open. You let out a frustrated sigh as you dragged your hand towards your head to satisfy an itch that was killing you. Then let your hand fall slowly back on the bed.

“Heartless, mindless…”

“MUM!!” you yelled as you abruptly sat up, scrunching your nose. With the restricted vision you were given you stared aimlessly at your room as a realisation hit you. Why’s it so dark you questioningly thought as you racked your brain for an answer. “10.30pm” an electronic voice sounded in your room as you jumped up immediately. 10.30… oh no…

”No one to care about me…” You slammed down on the off button as your alarm shut off. "Hurry up and prepare...", Wait stop talking to yourself you muttered before lightly smacking your forehead with your palm. *Uhmm.. clothes… food… umbrella?* You thought as you looked outside. *Not one of those days* you thought than concluded… yep… umbrella. Immediately you hopped off your bed, losing your footing due to the blankets and fell face first on the floor. "Ouch..." you muttered before you rubbed your forehead rigoursly. *This better not bruise... not today...* you though as you lay there for a couple of minutes until you saw the clock. 10.35. Jihae hurry up! You yelped some encouragement as you noticed a bruise on your arm. “Welcome to the collection my friend” you muttered as you grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom to prepare.

Finally satisfied with your make up, you stared at yourself in the mirror. *I am so good at makeup* you thought as you stared at your eyes… it doesn’t even look puffy anymore...

“Ring, ring”

That annoying tone pierced the silence of the bathroom and disrupted your thoughts. *Must be Hyeri* you thought as you picked up the phone. A smile appeared on your face as you read the name aloud “Lee Hyeri”. * I am on a roll today* you smirked as you took a last glance at the mirror before leaving the room.

“Hey, Hyeri…I know… Yes I’m walking there now, if I didn’t I’ll be late to such an important event, and you know me… I’m never late…ok occasionally I’m late… but not today… see you soon…Love you too…Bye” you closed the phone and sighed. Staring at the phone background intently for a minute or so, *Kyungsoo* you thought until your eyes wondered to the alarm clock on your bedside table.

“11:30pm” the mechanical voice said aloud.

“ I’m late” you lightly scolded yourself as you grabbed your handbag and left your room. *Damn you annoying mechanical voice*.

You ran past by the kitchen grabbing an apple to eat before you yelled “Bye mum I’m going” and slammed the door behind you. It was a freezing day and you lightly shuddered at the sudden change of temperature. A water dropped on your arm as you stared at it until it splattered on the floor. Then another drop… and another. “” you muttered as you flicked open your umbrella and hang it above your head. *It is not going to ruin my makeup today* you thought with a pleased smile. I am seriously on a roll today. Cackle. “Oh crap...” you cursed again underneath your breath as the dark sky lit up and rumbled in fury. Thunder… today?...seriously?…I guess this is just one of those days…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stopped in front of a rundown staircase which lead downwards; underground. It was beside two old brick buildings that look like they were built in the 1960’s but you ignored that since this was one of your favourite spots. You slowly walked down the cement stairs as you stared at the countless empty alcohol bottles in disgust. You were nearing the end of the staircase but an unbearable stench fought its way into your nose. Immediately… you covered you nose as you peered down the steps. Right at the end, of the bottom step, was what you thought of as a “welcome” gift. You let a small chuckle pass at your own stupid joke as you scrunched up your face.

A nice thick puddle of vomit lay there eyeing you as you tried to get by the last step without touching the disgusting puddle. *Is that chicken floatin- oh gosh… I think I’m going to be sick* you covered your mouth and shuddered. You pressed your body as close to the wall as possible as you neared the puddle. *Gosh how much can one person throw up this much?* you took a step over the puddle and sighed in relief as you stuck closer to the wall. “OWW” you yelled, as your forehead neared the wall, until it collided with a deep thud.

Reflexes took over, and you backed away almost falling backwards towards the puddle. You let out a hearty sigh as you right hand decided, at the last minute, to grip onto the staircase railing. Saving you from becoming a big mess. You took in a deep breath as you passed the puddle in joy. “SUCCESS!” you yelled jumping up and down. You jumped around, raised a finger as you pointed at the ‘puddle’ in mockery. You let out a hearty yell of “TAKE THAT YOU BIG DISGUSTING PUDDLE OF- IS THAT MY… ****… THAT’S MY HANDBAG ISN’T IT?” before realisation hit you.

Your eyes widened in disgust and you pinched yourself on the arm.“Ouch” you yelled, as you let out a low sigh. *I guess my sense of sight wasn’t failing me* you depressingly wondered... As, there in the middle of that thick yellow “puddle” stood your favourite handbag, floating in bliss. *Wow… yep its one of those days* you thought, before you picked it up. You made a face in disgust as you extended your arm as far away from your body as possible and let the bag hang their aimlessly, in the air, from the bag strap. Before opening the doors with a “here goes nothing…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nawww you gotta love exo’s engrish in the mama mv… since their all soo cute <3.

Can you guess what that random door at the bottom of that random staircase leads to? Give you a hint?… it somehow leads to one pretty best friend and 6 hot guys… hehe… no more spoilers for you guys... guess you’re just going have  to suffer until I update some more… hehe ^.^ I’m such a nice author.

Confused abit? Why she’s soo happy after crying the whole day? Well its been like this for 5 years… so… soon enough it will get out of her system. But I know what your thinking… I DON’T WANT KYUNGSOO OUT OF MY LIFE… hehe…we’ll that’s what I’m thinking anyways.

KEKE double chapter update today...

i didnt want to leave my story on a sad note and since it is the weekend... might as well update as much as i can right?

ALSO... thanks to ExoPanda who just subscribed too me while i was updating ;D <3 you sooo much

BTW IF YOUR CONFUSED IN ANYWAY... COMMENT BELOW AND ILL TRY AND EXPLAIN IT TOO YOU... I DON'T THINK IM THAT GOOD AT WRITING OUT THE STUFF ON MY MIND... SO IT MAY COME OUT CONFUSING...

I’m tired tonight… so…

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT!

I AM OUT!

 PEACE OUT <3 U ALL

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 U

ngaww exo as pwetty animals ;D