INTRODUCING.....................................Miss ROUGE!!!

Living on the Wild Side...

 

Wahhh honestly such a pretty picture... that is one y band ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You pushed your way through the thick screaming crowd as you slowly made your way to the centre. Six blond haired boys slowly made their way out as one stopped, turned around, and smiled at you. His smile literally took your breath away. You stood there frozen as you replayed his smile over and over again in your head. Although he had a rather aggressive stare, the aegyo fat underneath his eyes made the smile all the more cuter. You started to daze off until an image of Hyeri daydreaming entered your mind. *Jihae…you don’t want to look like that in public...* you thought, as you quickly chuckled before entering the circle.

All eyes were on you now as a smirk appeared on your face. You were wearing a short black tank top and short blue overalls, where only one strap was connected to your shoulder, giving you a rather y feel. Pleased in your stage costume you stared at the crowd, as you saw several men with their mouth hanging low and eyes enlargened. You suppressed a smile at their reactions, as the lights slowly began to dim, focusing your attention on your y poker face.

The crowd voiced their curiosity through cheers as the lights finally closed off and you took one last breath. A familiar beat blasted throughout the club and now, the club went wild. Both male and female fans alike, screamed out your name as the lights began slowly flooding back into the club, following the intense beat of the song. “Rogue, rogue, rouge…” was repeated as the club flooded in a sea of light. Everyone stared in awe, as you slowly turned around with a smirk playing on your lips.

With the intense beat still resonating through the speakers, you rhythmically took synchronised steps to the beat.

“Yeah, this, I’m bring it bring it let-let’s go” broke through the speakers with an electric keyboard playing the catchy rhythm. These new elements to the song out shadowed the beat as the female and male voice confirmed the thoughts of everyone in this club. Undoubtedly this song was no other than…

“Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change…” Immediately your hips moved towards the beat, as everyone in the club went crazy. Several voices were heard singing along, but most, seemed like they had lost their mind in your performance and just went crazy. Continuously you synchronised to the beat, as you rotated your hips back and forth, slowly crouching down and adding some chest popping. The chorus continued on as you slowly stood up with a body roll, earning yells from every single male in the underground room.

You got lost in your fan chants, as you free styled your way through the first half of the performance, only occasionally, returning back to the dance Hyuna had made famous, throughout the second chorus. Your performance was ending, as you just finished the second chorus, the cheers, however, only got more intense. You perfectly displayed a mix between a perfect spin with a couple of body rolls, earning louder fan chants. The adrenaline kicked in as you were going to finish your performance flawlessly. The feeling you got from the cheers were unexplainable and you were lost in your own world simply built of music and dancing.

You heard several gasps within the crowd, and smirked *they must be enjoying this performance a lot...*, until you felt two cold hands around your waists. Stunned, you froze for a moment but continued dancing. *I’m not losing this year…* you thought as you tried to lose the hands in a series of body rolls.

“T-this…they…give a hand for EXO-K!!!” the DJ screamed through his microphone as the screams got even louder. Impossible you thought but continued dancing.

You failed miserably in your attempt to lose his hands as the last chorus slowly neared. The hands took a firmer grip on your waists as you blushed yet still managed your y poker face. You could basically feel a figure behind you as he got closer, warm breath, panting above your head. *I-is he dancing? W-with me?* you lost your thoughts again as the chorus boomed into the speakers.

You could sense him rolling his hips ily, as you decided to harmoniously join the stranger. Everyone fainted as they stared at you… the perfect couple…  Back and forth you rolled your hips completely synchronised with both him and the beat. Surprisingly, you decided to do a body roll, as you felt his body behind yours throughout the whole body roll. *W-wow h-he even thinks l-like me?* you blushed further but reinforced your body roll as you let him spin you around.

You were face to face now, but you were too embarrassed to achieve eye contact with this stranger. He held onto your back and you immediately followed his lead, grabbing onto his shoulders, as you leaned back against his strong arms. You spun your head away from his, directly below, and slowly back towards him in a circle. The music stopped as you and him stood there face to face. Both panting after the flawless; totally impromptu performance.

Time froze and your heart literally stopped beating. You had managed to connect eye contact but... you felt your throat clog up as you suppressed a tear. You stared into his big black eyes as they softened from their intense gaze. *T-those e-eyes… it can’t be…* your eyes followed down towards his nose as you couldn’t breathe. *T-that exact nose…* your eyes continued tracing down his face until up reached his lips. *T-those exact luscious full lips… that made you so happy after just a few words*. You started to choke up as you felt tears welling in your eyes. ROAR! The cheers thundered in the small underground room, but you didn’t care. You were too busy in your thoughts that even the massive cheers seemed small.

He swiftly held your hands as he spun you out of the centre. Your eyes never left his, but there was something different in his expression. It was the exact same face… but the feel was different… too different. You fought with the last of your energy to hold in the cries as your eyes connected for one last time before he looked away. *How could he just ignore me...like...like...*

*like...he never knew me?*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...YOU FINALLY MET HIM KEKE <3

HEHE… ITS DANCING ;D  yepp your officially an underground dancer. WOO!!! Its a underground dance competition that you entered...thats what you were asking Hyeri about...and that's why you were like "Not going to lose this year..."

SO NOW YOU AND EXO AND BAP ARE OFFICIALLY UNDERGROUND DANCERS WEEEE

IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPEN REUNION…but…WHY IS IT SOO SAD??!?!?!

I’m soo sorry guys… but at least now the storyline OFFICIALLY STARTS yeh? In my mind I was planning on making this chapter end on a happy note… but then I started to write the dance… and then he joined… and then it’s ALLL SADDD T.T

Hrmmms…. I guess I won’t be adding another female lead (just yet) but a MALE one instead. This poor girl needs more love… and I kinda want at least one happy couple in the story AKA (HYERI and ________)

DOUBLE CHAPTER UPDATES AGAIN TODAY ;D YOUR NEW COMMENTS MADE ME HAPPY TO WRITE 2 CHAPTERS <3

SOME EXO PICS TO SAY SOWWY

can't resist that aegyo can you? <3 SUHO

i don't know why but this pic makes me soo happy ;D heee loooks soo happy! <3

Keke <3 love this image... ok i think i spammed too much D.O but in the end you guys are all gonna love him ;D (even though you guys probably already d.o ;D) seem what i did there? keke

ANYWAYS...

COOOKIEMONSTER OUT!

I AM OUT!

PEACE OUT! <3

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE