INTRODUCING.......................................THE B***H jokes...

Living on the Wild Side...

Like my poster? keke...

i made it while i was bored so decided to try photoshop for the first time... after a 10 couple of hours i finally made something ;D

i know i know it may not be that pretty but im soo happy... i made something ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You focused your eyes on him as the lights in the club again dimmed out. “W-WOW!…” you heard someone mutter behind you as you turned around. Hyeri ran up screaming to you hysterically as she eyed the stage for those 6 handsome strangers. *He…didn’t…even…rea-react?* You felt warm arms wrap around your neck as Hyeri gave you a suffocating back hug.

“Y-YAH!!! You never told me you knew 6 totally hot guys?” She eyed you as you scoffed. *Know?… he didn’t even recognise me!!!!* you thought as you felt a sharp pain in your heart. She noticed a sudden change in your mood as she turned her attention to the guys on the stage. Infinite’s paradise boomed throughout the club now, as the fangirls could be heard more clearly. “Oppa…” the fangirls yelled, losing themselves to the dance before them. There in front of you, stood Kyungsoo… your kyungsoo… hip ing and dancing almost in perfect synchronisation with both the song and the other 5 random guys.

Hyeri noticed your concentration in the performance as she continued her rant from earlier on. “That was totally hot…OMGSHH…I’m spazzing right now…do you know them? Well of course you know them since you guys did a totally HOT performance together…” she giggled at her own idiocy before she continued the rant. “Like when did you guys prepare for the dance? OMG why didn’t you invite me while you guys practiced… do you like him? Omg you guys look soooo good together…you must be dating? Right definitely dating…” you zoned out from the rest of her rant as you lost your thoughts into the mesmerizing performance ahead of you.

Kyungsoo released a y smirk as the fangirls cheered even louder. The chorus was heading for round 2 as kyungsoo and the other hot randoms, perfectly synchronised their hip s to the beat. *Why is he here?... I mean after all his parents did for him…and after all these years… now here?* you scoffed and focused you attention back to Hyeri’s rant. “OMG…did you see his smirk?...” your eyes widened as you released where her rant was heading into. Quickly you raised your hands up and covered as she yelled “HE IS SO HO-“.

She stopped, eyed you weirdly, and then smirked. *Perfect timing Jihae* you applauded yourself in your mind until you stopped in deep thought. *Wait what do I care about what she thinks about him? I mean he doesn’t even recognise me…* the pain pierced your heart deeper as you tried to ignore your own thoughts.

“Okay okay…I got it…” interrupted your thoughts as you raised an eyebrow at Hyeri. “He’s yours…” she accented the YOURS as you let out a dry laugh. *She hasn’t even got a clue…I should really tell her about my past hmmm?* you stopped your own thoughts just in case the memories were too hard to withstand as you listened to her extremely long rant. “Don’t worry, I don’t like him…but there is that one guy…” she raised a finger at a figure that was hip ing next to Kyungsoo.

He had nice brown eyes, that were lost in concentration, as he continued dancing with the group. His soft brown hair softly lay on his head, in a side fringe, as he furrowed his eye brows. Forgetting the next step, he let out a breathtaking smile as you heard several girls sigh and swoon over him, Hyeri included. “Marry me…” you heard her mutter, before she drifted off to day dream land and you couldn’t help but laugh.

Your eyes remained on the centre for the rest of the performance, as the fan chant, alike yours, went louder. Your eyes however, were glued to that one person, as you eavesdropped into a conversation between a group of girls near you. “YAH!...” one of the girls yelled as she stared at her group of friends, in a rather unpleasant way. “His mine…” she raised a finger at Kyungsoo, as you felt yourself boil in anger. *Yours? Pfft…he hardly knows you…* you amused as you let a chuckle pass, she noticed you staring at Kyungsoo before she took her step past her group and glared at you. She scanned you from head to toe, and you felt awfully uncomfortable under those viscious eyes. Her eyes widened in realisation as she once again scanned your costume.

“Ngaww…does the wittle little girl have a crush on my baby? Pfft... just cause he danced with you, doesn't mean he knows you. I saw the look on his face... he clearly doesn't know you” she smirked as she aggressively pushed your shoulder. *B-baby? was she going out with him? the look on his face...doesn't know me*, she confirmed everything you dreaded as you felt your blood boil. Your attention now directed to her, as you smirked at her, earning a frustated scoff. “Y-yah you little B***H” she yelled as you now released the performance ended, since everyone gathered around you two and the music stopped. She shoved your shoulder again, hard, as you slowly backed away. Amused she kept walking closer as you kept backing away. "Scared are we?" She pushed you violently as you fell to the floor, blushing like crazy from the attention.

Hyeri snapped out of her dreamland as she noticed the commotion. “YAH!” pierced everyone’s ears, as Hyeri ran towards you, shoving the random girl’s “friends” aside. She did a semi-flying kick (due to the restraints from her heels) as she aimed directly at the “bully’s” thighs. Immediately both Hyeri and the bully collapsed upon impact, as you found Hyeri lying next to you. She jumped up on her feet as she looked at you worrying. “You okay??? Hrmmm.. I’m sorry I didn’t realise it earlier I would’ve ran to help” she worried as you let out a smile.

The bully’s friends slowly went to help her in the centre as Hyeri now faced them eyeing them closely. “YAH-WHAT ARE YOU?” Hyeri yelled (imagine the scene from boys over flowers, when jandi scolds gaeul’s boyfriend for two timing) as the friends flinched, dragging the bully up, before they all scattered and ran away with a “she’s crazy…” A victorious smile appeared on Hyeri’s face as she picked you up and brushed the dirt off your stage costume. You must’ve sprained your ankle as you found it difficult to walk. Hyeri immediately picking up on this, wrapped her hands around you waist, and gently helped you up as you slowly walked to the door.

You turned around, noticing the bully fixing her hair before she approached Kyungsoo with a bright smile. “Hi! I’m Krystal!...” she said brightly, before you turned around, disgusted. Your face fell, as your expression darkened, before you and Hyeri exited the club.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look’s like i added the second female character after all… sooo much drama now!! LOL

LOOKS LIKE…

BAP MEMBER X (gonna call him ‘x’ since we don’t know which yet) <3’s U

U <3 X

U <3 Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo <3 you

Krystal <3 kyungsoo

And HYERI LOVES BAEKHYUN keke ^.^ a lot of drama now… (there may be more… but im not sure)

I’m sorry I don’t have anything against Krystal (since I am SM biased hehe) but I needed a mean female… and Hyuna is always selected and I feel bad for her (and since Jihae danced to Hyuna’s song…) it had to be someone else and TADAH! Its kystal…I was about to pick suzy but she doesn’t look mean so… krystal was selected ;D

Let’s just say you, bap, and exok are gonna start “coincidentally” meeting up a lot from now on…SO EXPECT FLIRTING keke

<3 you all…

AND IM SO SORRY...I KNOW..I KNOW IVE BEEN AN AWFUL UPDATER...FORGIVE ME PLS >.< BUT IVE BEEN SOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL (DAMN YOU BIOLOGY...EVEN THO YOUR MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT) AND IM BUSY WITH ANOTHER STORY KEKE...ITS WITH THE WHOLE GROUP THIS TIME AND NOT CENTERED AROUND JUST TWO OF THEM...BUT THATS ALL I CAN SPOIL..SINCE WELL ITS UNDER "CONSTRUCTION"....KEKE

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE