DEALING WITH LOAN SHARKS... HYERI AND MINNIE STYLE ;D

Living on the Wild Side...

 

Hyeri’s Point of View

She was dragged to a nearby alleyway. Minnie followed behind as he innocently ate the ice cream in his hands. *There were three of them in total…* Hyeri thought as she studied their faces. *Those two look weak, but that one…* her eyes narrowed down on the giant who had his hands wrapped around hers. They had taken her suitcase, which was rather stupid really. Now she could easily escape, without the burden of her suitcase... She didn’t need it anymore, just clothes… she could survive without them. But still she had to find a way to escape…

“Now, now… Miss Lee…” the big man scoffed as she eyed him. “Where are your parents?” he mumbled, she took a glance at him, rolled her eyes and then completely decided to ignore him. She walked up to Minnie and held his hand. “Hey you~, yummy?” she cooed as her little brother nodded.

“I asked you wher-” “Hey aren’t you tired let’s sit…” she sat on the floor and Minnie sat down next to her. She kept interrupting the loan shark’s sentences and could easily tell that he was getting really annoyed and infuriated. “Hey listen here Missy…” he snickered as he spat out her name in disgust. “When an adult is talking to you, you’re supposed to show some manners and listen…” he scowled but Hyeri didn’t care. She’s had faced loan sharks before… They didn't want to negotiate... They just wanted money...

She let out a small giggle, and Minnie too joined her. *Don’t you love it when kids are too innocent too know they’re in danger?* Hyeri thought as she eyed her pure little brother. He continued his laugh and she couldn’t resist a smile and ruffled his hair. The tall giant slowly walked to them both, infuriated now. But Hyeri kept up the façade. It was possibly they’re only way of escape now.

“I don’t even need you’re pare-““Hey Minnie… Can I have some ice cream too?” Hyeri snappily cut off the man’s sentence as he eyed her. She could feel the tension rising and she needed to continue this fake act. Minnie held out his ice cream, allowing Hyeri to get a , before he continued eating it...

“YOU LITTLE BRA-“

“Minnie cover your ears!” she squealed as Hyeri wrapped her hands around her little brother’s ears. He gave her a small appreciative smile, as he continued to on the ice cream. This continued for a while; the loan sharks trying to talk, Hyeri interrupted them while Minnie sat there laughing. Eventually, ever so sly and slowly, the big man made his way over to Hyeri. “Those little brats…” he softly mumbled as he thought of the most excruciating and horrible torment, to teach that Miss Lee a lesson. Then it hit him…

He was a couple of centimetres away now, and when he took the final step towards her. Hyeri abruptly spun around, completely catching him off guard. Hand on the floor, she supported the rest of her body through the spin while she slowly outstetched her legs. She did a semi mid air kick, crushing her heels into the big man’s ‘private’ area as he let out a devastating howl. This alerted the other two and they slowly and cautiously approached her.

The ‘leader’ of the three, she assumed, was now rolling on the floor in pain as her little brother erupted into laughter. He had finally finished his ice cream now, and it was the perfect opportunity to escape. Immediately she grabbed his hand and started running for her life. Her little brother however, was rather slow and they both didn’t get anywhere.

They managed to make a left turn, before a firm hand grabbed her free hand and pulled her back. “YOU BRATS!” a low voice hissed and she was slowly dragged back towards the alleyway.

 

Nearby, a young male just exited a convenience store. He had bought the necessary stationery to study Chinese; a book and some pens when he passed by a café. Staring aimlessly inside, he let out a soft sigh and decided to walk home. He passed by a small intersection between a main road and an alleyway when he heard a loud hiss and a female yelp. He froze in mid thoughts. Trying to assess the situation, but when he saw female legs slowly disappearing behind a wall, he could’ve sworn something bad was going to happen. She was being dragged by the looks of it and honestly, he was no Mr. Superman, yet he still forced on some courage to go and look at what was happening. Phone already predialed the cops, he waited and watched for the perfect opportunity to press the call button.

 

“YOU LITTLE PRICKS! BORROW OFF ME AND NOW FREAKING INJURE ME…” a man screeched as Hyeri stared at the man still crouching on the floor. One male stood behind her, forcefully grabbing her wrists and placing them behind her back, while the other male stood directly behind Minnie, hands firmly clasped on the young boys shoulder.

“Oh get up drama queen…” Hyeri muttered as the tall man eyed her through narrowed slits. He was still on the floor, hands covering the area and only now she realised she must’ve dealt some permanent damage. Trying to stifle her laughs, she bit her bottom lip but erupted into laughter anyways. Her little brother immediately joined as the tall ‘buff’ male turned bright red.

“YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD… BRING THEM HERE…” he muttered as the two males forcefully pushed Hyeri closer. She tried to resist but they were too strong, idiotically however, the other male let go of Minnie. Let's just say, very bad move... Minnie was actually a smart child, like his sister, so as soon as he was free. He walked up to the male who grabbed Hyeri’s wrists. The older male glared at him, while he kept his innocent expression on. Then, his hands clenched into fists and they slammed into the older male’s ‘manhood’.

The male fell down squealing and he immediately freed Hyeri from his grasps. She gave Minnie an awe-inspired look and then they both turned around to face the last male. He was clearly dumbfounded now, and when a new male entered the alleyway and pushed him to the side, he didn’t resist. And watched Hyeri and Minnie escape with the stranger.

“YOU IDIOT GET THEM ALL!” the boss screeched as the last male timidly looked at him, then glanced at his other subordinate before finally deciding to chase the trio.

 

«««»»»

Keke... i made these loan sharks sooo weak LOL... THAT IS HOW HYERI AND MINNIE DO IT... AIM FOR THE BALLS ;D LOL 

I just had too hehe... i wonder who the new male is???? KEKE... a suspicious new relationship is blooming... and you don't know who with ;D

I'm sorry if i have a lot of errors in my writing... its just that, after i finish writing the chapter i cbf rereading it LOL soo... ;D

ANYWAYS... HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER... I JUST REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE THIS STORY...

DON'T ASK ME WHY I JUST REALLY WANTED TO... SO I CAME OUT WITH THIS CHAPTER LOL

anways...

coookiemonster out

i am out

peace out

<3 you all please remember to comment and subscribe ;D

back too studying now... my lovely subbers LOL