INTRODUCING.......................................HYERI!!!

Living on the Wild Side...

 

“Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard…” resonated throughout the small underground club as you opened the front doors. It was a pretty classy club, with a coloured scheme of black and white, which you had to admit, you absolutely adored. “Eww…” you whined softly, as you eyed the handbag directly in front of you.  *If only this wasn’t my favourite bag…* you thought as you continued to evilly glare at the stasis object that was lying freely by the palm of your left hand. The people surrounding you soon noticed the odour, and turned curiously, eyeing nearby strangers for the source of the stench.

Drip. You stared wide eyed as a perfectly shaped vomit drop was slowly falling towards the floor. *I seriously can not hold this bag any longer* you thought, as nearby onlookers noticed the awkward distance between you and your bag and begin gossiping and giggling. You gave a death glare at a nearby group of es girls as they immediately, redirected their eyes in another direction, hushing their “conversation" almost immediately. Remembering to dodge that drop, you zig zagged your way to the back of the club, as several drops, accompanied the first, and slowly dropped off your bag.

“Now I’m feeling so fly like a G6…”

*Man, why is our usual hiding spot so far away* you thought as you awkwardly approached the back of the club. You suppressed a giggle in, as you passed by a so called “couple” near the back of the bar. As soon as you neared the couple, the male leaned towards the girl, eyes closed, as his face just nearly missed hers. You could see the evident blush in her face, as her thoughts went wild. He cocked his head towards her ears, scrunched his nose, as he let a tongue slip out of his mouth with an expression of disgust. “You should shower more often…” he muttered as he walked away, leaving the dumbfounded girl standing there awkwardly by herself. Honestly, you felt bad for her…since…well, since the stench was coming from your bag, yet still you found it difficult to suppress the laugh in.

“Y-yah JIHAE!!!” disrupted your thoughts as you turned around. There stood a bright and cheery girl with one of the prettiest faces you had ever seen. Her long brown hair was tied up allowing her big brown eyes to take the spotlight. This gave her image an innocence you thought unbelievable until you met her today as she brightly smiled at you. She was in a white mini dress which accentuated her S line body perfectly, revealing just enough of her long legs to get the guys in the club swooning over her. You were in awe of her beauty, as clank… clank… her large white platform heels walked towards you. Yes… she just had to be your best friend…

“Catch” you yelled mischievously as you chucked your favourite black handbag at her. Luckily she had great reflexes and caught it by the handles as she stared at you with an eyebrow raised. It took a second, as you waited until realisation hit her as she threw the bag heartlessly on the floor.

“WHAT TYPE OF HELLO IS THIS?” she yelled, as she furiously rubbed her hands together, hoping that the disgusting substance didn’t touch any of her hands.

“I swear, Jihae, if I touched that…that… vo-vo… arghhh its too disgusting to say… I will personally rip your hair out.” You let out a hearty laugh as she stared at you in disbelief. “I’ve missed you” you said sincerely as her expression softened.

“I’ve missed you too” she said with arms outstretched. Willingly you walked towards her.  You wrapped your arms around her back, as she wrapped her arms around yours. It was a warm friendly hug, and when you stepped back, she slowly wiped both of her hands on your cheeks squishing your face together. “Now it should all be off…” she smiled as she sat down on a nearby couch.

“Y-YAH HYERI” you yelled as she walked away with a satisfied smile. *I’ve really missed you Hyeri-ah* you thought, before, you too, sat down.

“Has it started?” you asked cluelessly as you eyed a massive crowd around the center of the dance stage. “Nope…it only started… like… 30 minutes ago…” she said sarcastically as a smile spread across her face. “So much for coming on time…” she muttered as she eyed you. “30 minutes? REALLY?!? WHAT?! NO WAY… I WASN’T THAT LATE WAS I? OMG HAVE THEY CALLED ME YET? WAIT?! WHO WON?” you yelled out without taking a breath. She laughed at you, as you sat there, as confused as ever. “Wait…what?...” you questioningly asked. She was about to reply before she was interrupted by a loud speaker just beside your chair.

“Ladies and Gentleman… that was B.A.P… please give a warm round of applause.” yells erupted throughout the small underground area, as you stared at Hyeri’s smug expression. *Wow… they were popular…man I’m going to lose this for sure…* you pouted before your thoughts were once again interrupted by the loud speaker.

“This is DJ DOOJOON…” further yells resonated at the name, and you noticed that the “Fan” shout was rather high pitch. “He has a lot of fans…” Hyeri answered as if she read right through your mind. Your face distorted into an image of shock, as she chuckled “I know, I was surprised as well… since when were DJ’s that popular? And then I saw his face…” She smiled as she stared into the distance, you shook her and she shook her head. *Out of dreamland she goes* you chuckled lightly, as you saw her concentration fading again. *Man she daydreams easily…* you laughed as she sat there, staring softly into the distance.

“Now... Give…it…up…for…MISS…ROGUE…” his loud voice boomed from the speakers, as Hyeri exited her daze. “Wakey, wakey…” you smirked before you took off you jacket. You handed it over to her as she gasped at your costume. “G-good l-luck…” you heard her stutter, before you took a deep breath, released a smirk, and made your way through the screaming crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEKE… I totally love Hyeri’s character… she’s going to be sooo fun to write…

^.^ I decided to milk out the club scene for all its worth too ;D… since I need more happy moments… that chapter 3 T.T… made my story sooo depressing so now its going to be a bit happier…

Can you guess what the Jihae’s going to do now? KEKE… I’ll give you a clue… it’s also Jihae’s role in girl’s day…

The next chapter is going to be really…really…special. INTRODUCING 6 HOT GUYS… and also…INTRODUCES THE REASON BEHIND THE TITLE… if you thought that “wild side of life” meant like ion and all that… IT ISN’T…I will never doo that to you ;D… its something much more special and fun to do ;D

KEKEKE… ill try to stop spoiling everything and you can just guess for urself… bhahahaha I feel soo evil…

Anyways… thanks for subscibing DOxEXO968

COOOKIE MONSTER OUT!

I AM OUT!

PEACE OUT! <3

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE…