Punishment

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

"Eh?! Aren't you Ju-Junghwan?!" I gasped, the thoughts of Taecyeon fled from my mind.

Unfortunately, I didn't know that there was still some coke left in that soda can. Junghwan's clothes weren't only smeared with a bit of dirt...there was also soda dripping from his jacket.

"YAH! What do you think you're doing, you violent girl!?" he asked disgustedly, trying to wipe the dirt and soda off his jacket, which wasn't helping, "Don't you know that this is an Armani jacket?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS?!" 

I shrank back.

"N-no...Mi-Mianhe," I sqeaked, frightened. Was he going to make me pay for that?! I'm practically broke!! The most I could buy for him with my allowance was a bag of candies from the store right across the road. 

"Aish! It's stained now! I can't get it out!!" he scowled, then whipped his head up to look at me with those strangely familiar eyes.

"I-I apologized already!" I stuttered, taking a step back.

"Is sorry going to fix this ugly stain?" he pointed to his jacket.

"N-no..." I answered quietly.

"Exactly!" he glared at me. "You should pay money for it, but EVEN I know that you're broke." 

"Uh, yeah," I agreed. Does that mean I was let off?

"BUT, that doesn't mean that you can't pay with your body," he smirked.

WHAT?! I-Is he...?!?!

___________________________

Sandeul's POV

Actually, the stain wasn't that bad. I'll just hand it to my laundry maid when I get home and tell her I was playing around in the dirt, but Suzy doesn't know that. >:)

This morning, Gongchan had begged me to go stalk that Ji-eun girl of his, for what reason, I don't know. He just said, "Can you go find out if Ji-eun has a boyfriend, hyung?! PLEASE?!?!! I can't go because she'll recognize me!! Here, this is her picture!", and he stuffed some photo in my hand.

"And what do I get back?" I had asked. I mean, I was the kingka and leader of this group. You can't exactly expect me to go around giving free favors...except for Suzy of course.

"Just consider introducing you to Suzy's club as payment," he had replied. So here I am, stalking that Ji-eun (and she was pretty, but honestly, she wasn't that big of a deal). 

Who'd know that I'd meet Suzy? THANK-YOU CHANSHIK!!! 

But I have to act like I don't know her and that we were never friends. I have to act like one of those "snobbish brats," as Suzy called us rich kids. Preferably, I wouldn't want to act like this, but then she'd know that I was Sandeul.

"You-you don't mean...??" Suzy's eyes grew wide. I grinned.

"Hm, maybe. I have a lot, you know," I acted as if I was considering whatever horrible thing she was thinking. I heard her gasp. I guess I've long enough. "A lot of laundry maids," I reassured her.  

I saw her visibly brighten...I wonder what thoughts are going throught that bright head of hers. 

"Oh, okay. Do you just need me to wash it out?" she inquired, not so nervous anymore.

"No," I smirked, "Come on, I'll show you." 

I pointed to the sleek black porsch parked a few blocks ahead. Even when we were so far away, I could see the shine of the car.

As we walked up to the car, I heard her gasp in awe. I secretly smiled. 

"Y-You own a porsch?!" she looked on in wonder.

"What did you think I owned, a Jeep?" I lifted an eyebrow. She didn't answer, but kept on admiring my car. It'd be even cooler if I could drive...except I'm too young. The driver, Mr. Kim was staring at us calmly through his tinted sunglasses, then scrolled down the window.

"Do you need to go somewhere, Young Master?" he asked.

"Yeah. This is a classmate of mine, and she's coming over to work on a project," I introduced Suzy, lying about her purpose in coming with me.

I opened the door for Suzy, and she climbed in. I got in after her. We stayed awkwardly quiet during the ride. I tried starting some conversation, but she answered the questions bluntly, not leaving any questions for me to ask.

"Is school hard?" I asked.

"No. You're in the school, you should know," she answered curtly.

"Uh...how many siblings do you have?" I tried again.

"Zero."

"Huh..."

That's how the whole ride was, and she didn't even try to look at me in the eye. She just stared out the window, looking at the pedestrians.

It wasn't long before we reached my house.

"Master, we're here," Mr. Kim got out of the driver's seat and opened the door. I looked up, and sighed contently.

Home sweet home...plus Suzy.