Educating

Club for Two

 

Suzy's POV

"Dude, what are you doing?" Sunwoo asked Jinyoung. 

We were in our clubs, and B1A4 and I were making blankets. Well, it was more like decorating blankets. We were embroidering designs onto some simple plain felt blankets, and we were going to add them to our pile of stuff for the hospital. 

"I'm sewing, duh," Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"I know that, but what is it?" Sunwoo speculated. 

"It's a diagram of a person!" Jinyoung explained, "Look, there's the brain, those are the eyeballs, this is th-"

"Hey Jinyoung?" I interrupted him. 

"Yeah?" he asked. 

"Would you want to go to sleep with the last thing you saw was an eyeball? I questioned him.

"Sure! It's really cool how the eyeball and it-" a spark in Jinyoung's eyes lit up.

"Well, I wouldn't," I sighed, not wanting to hear the rest. "How about put some fairies or trucks??" 

"Fairies and trucks?!" Jinyoung's eyes were about to pop out. "Does that mean the fairies are getting run over by the trucks or driving the trucks?"

I shook my head. This guy was a lost cause. 

"How about sewing something children would like?" Junghwan helped me out.

"Like butterflies and their six legs," Dongwoo chuckled. 

"Yah! I know they have six legs," Junghwan rolled his eyes.

"Children like anatomy too," Jinyoung pouted, still confused.

"Um, not normal children," I muttered.

"How about you sew decorations of random swirlies?" Sunwoo suggested.

"What? Swirlies?!" Jinyoung huffed, "Sunwoo-ah, you have NO imagination!" 

"Fine fine, do whatever you want," I grumbled. "Just don't feel guilty when the person who receives the blanket complains about insomnia and nightmares."

"Thank you, Suzy-ah," Jinyoung grinned, going back to his work or gruesomeness. 

"Speaking of which, where's Joongki?" Chanshik asked. 

"Probably forgetting about the time and organizing some books," I shrugged.

"Well then," I heard Joongki's voice come from the door. "I see how it is! If you don't want me here, you could've said so."

"No! I meant that you were really diligent!" I spun around, caught off guard. 

"If you say so," Joongki teased me as he sat in an empty chair. "Ew, what's that, Jinyoung?! Is that a... A BRAIN?!"

Jinyoung glowed, "Yup, and here's the eyeball, the stomach, the-" 

"Okay, too much information. TMI," Joongki looked like he was going to puke.

"So what are we doing? Drawing brains or something?" Joongki asked. "It's not even close to Halloween."

"That's just Jinyoung," I shook my head.

Knock knock!!!

"Um, did you guys advertise or something? Suddenly, the club seems to be growing at an enormous rate," I stared at the B1A4 guys. 

"I promise I didn't!" Junghwan held a hand over his heart. 

"Well, that might be my girlfriend," Jinyoung blushed. "I told her about this place, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to come. She's part of the fashion club, though. I didn't think she'd really come!"

"Omo, you have a girlfriend?!" I gasped. "Oh wait, I remember now. You're the guy that has the least amount of fangirls because of your girlfriend."

"I don't really care. I have her after all," Jinyoung grinned goofily. Then he got up and opened the door. "Hey Jaeri! I knew yo- Wait. You're not Jaeri." 

Curious, I got up from my seat and made my way to the door. "Okay Jinyoung, you can go back now. I'll handle the newcomers!"

Jinyoung shrugged and went back to his seat. I took over, and looked at the newcomers. 

"Hey! Welcome to-" I started to greet the newcomers. Then I stopped. 

I knew these people. The girl and the boy. The couple. The girl was Min, and she was trying to peek inside the room. The boy... well, let's just say, the man was someone I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Taecyeon," I gasped softly. 

"Suzy?" Taecyeon's eyes seemed to bulge. 

Wow, it's been years since I've seen him. Let's just say he's improved for the better. He stood there, his teeth still extremely bright, his strong and sharp cheekbones, and he grew even taller. I'm pretty tall to begin with, so the fact that Taecyeon towered over me was pretty impressive. 

"H-hey, come in," I spluttered opening the door wide open for the two. 

"Come on Oppa!" Min tugged on Taecyeon's arm. 

"R-right," Taecyeon tore his eyes away from mine. I hadn't even realized our eyes were glued together. ARGGHHHHHH!! SUZY, GET YOUR FREAKING ACT TOGETHER!!!

"Who is it?" Joongki asked.

"Oh! You're Min!" Chanshik smiled in recognition. I kept my head low as I made my way back to my seat. 

"Yah, Suzy. Hurry up and give them the rules that you gave us," Sunwoo urged me. 

"U-um," I muttered, struggling to emit a sound. "So- um.."

I tried looking up at the two, who were sitting next to each other. Instead, I ended up looking to my side, where Junghwan was sitting. He shot me a concerned look and decided to intervene.

"Number one!" Junghwan declared, making his presence known. "No favoritism!!! We're all human beings who eat, sleep, and fail school- except for Suzy and Chanshik. Second one is no bullying any members. We need all our members intact and ready for action. Number three. No screwing up our hard worked projects, no matter how disgusting they look." Junghwan sent Jinyoung a glare, "And last rule which I'm pretty sure isn't intended for you. Don't call Suzy a commoner or risk getting facepalmed by a dictionary. That basically sums it up, right Suzy?" 

I nodded, giving him a grateful smile. 

"So you names are...?" Joongki prompted the newcomers.

"Lee Minyoung," Min squealed, "but you can call me Min."

"Ok Taecyeon," Taecyeon shrugged, still staring at me. 

I didn't even notice time pass by as everyone was explaining what the heck we were doing, because I was too busy trying to look anywhere but Taecyeon. Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could feel his hot gaze pierce into me. 

"Suzy, are you okay? You don't look so good," Junghwan whispered into my ear. 

"I-I think I'll go to the nurse," I squeaked, louder than I had wanted to be.

"I'll take you!" Taecyeon immediately jumped up, but Junghwan and I were already halfway to the door.

"It's okay. You're new, so you might get lost," Junghwan waved him off.

"But I kind of want to talk to her," Taecyeon refused to back down. Well, I kind of don't want to talk to you. 

"You can talk to her later, when she's all better," Junghwan tried to push his way around the Taecyeon wall. 

I could tell both boys were extremely annoyed with each other. Junghwan was pushing his lips together in a pouty way which pretty much stands for I hate you, so leave me alone. I've seen this look a billion times when Junghwan tried to answer English essay questions. Taecyeon was narrowing his eyes like a cat. 

"What makes you so different?" Taecyeon snarled, grabbing my arm before I even realized it. Junghwan kept a tight hold of my other arm. Great, let's go and play tug-a-war with Suzy today and hopefully not rip her to pieces.  

That's when I realized the room was totally silent. Glancing around, I noticed everyone's eyes were on us. 

"Guys...," I found my voice, but no one heard me. 

"Because I actually know her! You've only known her for about, hm... How long have you been here again? Oh right, ten minutes," Junghwan shot back. 

"Actually, I win this one. I'm her boyfriend actually. I've been her boyfriend for more than two years, give or take," Taecyeon smirked, yanking the numb me out of the shocked Junghwan's hands. 

Say what?