What A Pabo

Club for Two

 

Junghwan's POV

"This'll be easy," Taecyeon smirked as we entered the bookstore.  

"If you assume that you've actually been to a bookstore," I snorted.

"Shut it. I'm being nice right now because I know I'll win," Taecyeon snarled. 

Rolling my eyes, I left Taecyeon to go search through the shelves of popular books, while I headed directly to the young teen section. Yes, that's right. THE YOUNG TEEN SECTION. A ton of pre-teens were lounging in this area, and they looked at me weirdly as I quickly scanned the shelves, looking for a certain book. 

Let me catch you up here. So, my guess had been right. Suzy had given us another chance, but this time, she was the one calling the rules. I don't know what Sunwoo did to convince her, but it must've been black magic. 

---Flashback---

"I'm still really mad at you guys for holding a contest without me knowing, and it was even worse when you guys made me a prize like a stupid object," Suzy glared at Taecyeon and me.

"BUT, since you guys seemed so desperate to compete, I'll hold another contest instead- one that I'm AWARE about," Suzy emphasized, making me wince. "But this time, the prize won't be me, but instead just a date." 

"Heh, a date? That's it?" Taecyeon grumbled.

"Basically. If you're not happy with it, then I guess Junghwan wins," Suzy shrugged.

"W-Wait! I didn't say I wouldn't participate!" Taecyeon covered up.

"So what's the deal?" I asked.

"Whoever buys me the best book wins," Suzy simply stated.

---End of flashback---

Grinning, I pulled out a book with a smiling girl on its cover. Ella Enchanted. Chanshik once told me about how great this book was, and how he wasn't the least bit surprised that Suzy loved this book, too. I flipped through the book, checking to see that it contained both the English original version and the Korean translation. 

Check.

Now, time to go to find another book.

___________

Taecyeon's POV

I sighed as I stared at the mounds of books in front of me. Personally, I don't know what to get Suzy. I squatted on the floor, examining the titles before me.

Cakes That Don't Taste Like Rakes

Food for Thought

Lovely Cuisine

...

I must be in the cuisine section. I reached for Food for Thought, and flipped through the pages which contained delicious pictures of foreign dishes. Wait, I need to keep up my cool front! 

I found a heavy dictionary and started using it as a dumbbell as I did bicep curls. 

I strolled into the popular book isle, wondering which book would seem to fit Suzy's interest. 

Honestly, I just don't know what she likes. I was surprised that she asked for books. I had always thought she was the cute shy type, who I could wrap my arms around. 

I'm so confused.

My gaze paused on a magazine. On the cover was a slim tanned Caucasian girl with some nice smooth legs. Hm... maybe Suzy will like this magazine? I mean, what girl doesn't like fashion and beauty tips?

Shrugging, I grabbed a magazine and kept going. 

I kept on walking until my legs led me over to the sports section, where muscular men and woman instead of slim and stick skinny people dominated the front covers. Maybe Suzy would want to look at buff guys too. Wait. She has me.

I might as well make a book full of pictures of me. 

__________________

Junghwan's POV

I glanced over my shoulder. Where was Taecyeon going? First he was in the cuisine section, then the gossip section, and now the sports section. I facepalmed myself. 

This guy is honestly dumber than a brick.

The cuisine section might POSSIBLY interest Suzy, but the success rate wasn't a hundred percent. But the gossip sections and the sports section? Really?

Was he looking for stuff he liked or what Suzy liked? Because if he was honestly trying to answer the latter and ended up with those results... well... I'm just going to say he should get his brain checked. 

Snorting, I turned back around and resumed my hunt for books.

_____________________

Taecyeon's POV

I wonder how Junghwan's doing? I poked my head outside of the sports isle, and saw him occupying himself in the teen fiction. 

Such a pabo. 

Suzy's not the type of girl to like those things! I've been with her WAY longer than Junghwan, and one year was obviously not enough time for him to know her as well as I did. Sure, I may be stuck at a block, but Junghwan was stuck at the starting line. 

I heard him snort and shake his head while burying his head in a thick book that would take a me at least a year to finish. 

He's obviously not thinking of her at all while he's stuck in his own little world full of dragons and trolls. 


 


Thanks for hanging in there with me!! It's been a while ^.^ 

So i'm not done with exams yet... but i really wanna finish this fic. 

and hopefully I finish this series before I leave to go out of town TT.TT

thanx for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!