Clashing Heads

Club for Two

 

Junghwan's POV

I hastened over to my next class, trying to not make eye contact with any fangirls. Those girls were really scary, and once I had made the mistake of looking at one in the eye, and she pounced on me like a wolf. It was scarring.

It wasn't that hard to avoid the girls' gazes, though, because my eyes were searching frantically for someone else. I had this class with Suzy, and I usually met her out in the hallway before class, but today, she wasn't there. Confused, I entered the classroom, wondering why she wasn't outside waiting for me. 

Suzy and Taecyeon were at the side of the room where Suzy and I usually sat. They were too far away for me to hear their conversation, but judging by Suzy's expression, she was perplexed and a bit annoyed. Not to mention I was a bit annoyed too. 

I stomped over to them and plopped down in the desk next to Suzy, who now sat between me and Taecyeon.

"Taecyeon, I didn't know you were in this class," I plastered a fake smile on my face. "It's surprising to know you're smarter than you look." 

"Well, I'm not all brawn and no brain, you know. I'm surprised you're in here too, since your head is so small that your brain must be the size of a pea," Taecyeon shot back.

Darn it! The dude can actually think!

"Okay guys, you're both smart," Suzy shot me a warning look. "Seongsaengnim is here, so pay attention if you don't want to fail and actually become an airhead."

"Yeah, listen to my girl," Taecyeon grinned.

"Your girl?!" I spluttered.

"What's your deal? I already said we're over," Suzy rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

"But you'll always be my girl in my heart," Taecyeon smiled. 

"Aren't you cheesy," I muttered under my breath as class started. 

__________________

I sighed as I entered my next class. I didn't even get to talk to Suzy as much as I wanted to since Taecyeon was there! Annoyed, I chose a seat next to Chanshik and let out another sigh.

"Let me guess," Chanshik lifted an eyebrow. "You were talking to Taecyeon?"

"He's so... INFURIATING!!!" I complained. 

"Who is?" A high voice next to me asked. I turned around and saw that it was Min.

"Oh, just some stupid guy," I shrugged. Well, I couldn't tell her that Taecyeon pissed me off, right?

"You're talking about Oppa, aren't you?" Min smirked as she sat down next to me. I noticed a few guys shoot me daggers. 

"How did you know?" Chanshik chirped. SHUT UP CHANSHIK!!!

"It's okay. A lot of guys think he's annoying," Min giggled. "Plus, I can tell you guys don't get along that well. Do you remember what happened during club time yesterday? That was actually the first time I've seen Oppa get a bit scary and possessive."

"Well, the feeling's mutual," I grumbled, crossing my arms. 

Min continued to chatter about her life and random things which I didn't really care about, but when I tuned in, I was surprised by what I heard. 

"He's so smart and funny!! It's not fair how pretty he is!!" Min's eyes glittered.

"Are you seriously talking about Joongki? He's an old man!" Chanshik cracked up. 

"Wait, so you like Joongki?" I choked.

"W-Who said that? I didn't say that," Min pinked. Well, obviously you do. 

"Interesting," I muttered. 

______________________________

School had ended, and we were going home now. I walked over to Suzy's locker, wanting to invite her over to my house again. "Hey Suzy! Want to go-" 

Suzy was talking to Taecyeon again.

"Come on! Let's go on a date!" Taecyeon cooed.

"I told you already, no!" Suzy dumped a few books into her locker.

"Yah! Leave her alone," I joined the conversation.

"Oh, it's the party pooper," Taecyeon smirked. 

"Oh, it's the muscle head," I shot back a cheesy smile.

BAM!

Suzy had slammed her locker shut and glared at the two of us. "You two aren't kids anymore! Why can't you just act your age? You know what? You two should just talk it out, and if you two don't get along soon, then don't expect to talk to me!" 

Whoops. Suzy was freaking annoyed right now, and it was written all over her face. All the squabbling between Taecyeon and I must've gotten to her. With a huff, she spun on her heels and walked off.

"Look what you did, pea brain. You ticked her off!" I sighed.

"MWOH?! Me?! Do you even have ears?! She said "the two of us", not "Taecyeon"!" Taecyeon argued.

"What's your deal, anyways? She said that she was over you, so why do you keep on pursuing her?" I inquired.

"But I'm not over her," Taecyeon answered. "Why are you so insistent on having me leave her alone anyways? It's not as if you love her... Do you?" 

"W-but- how-," I stuttered.

"So you do like her," Taecyeon stated. "No wonder you keep on butting in."

It's not that obvious, right?!

"Well, since we both like her, how about we have a contest?" Taecyeon smirked.

"What's the prize?" I asked. 

"Suzy." Hm... I have a feeling that she wouldn't like this idea, but Taecyeon was smirking as if he knew he would win. A bubble of irritation burst, and I opened my mouth before I could stop myself.

"Fine. So what are we doing?"