On The Road

Club for Two

 

Suzy's POV

Today was the last day for the clubs to meet up. Technically, it was a school day, but since exams were over and there was nothing to learn until the next school year, everyone was treating it as a day off. Many clubs were meeting up to go out for celebration or wrap up their activities. Operation Toy Box was one of the latter. Everyone had met up at the club room, even Taecyeon (to my great surprise). We were packing our materials up and preparing to go to the hospital to talk with the patients and give our stuff away. Hopefully they'll like them... 

"Do you need help?" Junghwan asked as I hoisted the bag of stuffed dinosaurs up into my arms.

"N-no!" I stumbled, digging my face into the bag to hide the flush that came to my face.

"Just admit that you need help," Junghwan snorted as he enclosed his hands under mine and helped support that heavy bag. Heat rushed to my palms, and I desperately prayed that my hands weren't sweaty.

In a minute, we had dumped the bag into the trunk of the car and in a rush, I quickly pulled my hands back. 

"You kids," Joongki hissed into my ear as I quickly ran past him to get another sack. "What's with you and Junghwan? You're so.... How should I explain it? So jumpy and weird!" He let out a snort and said mockingly, "Did you two kiss or something?!" 

"How did you know?!" I squeaked.

"JINJA?!" Joongki's eyes widened into saucers. "So you two are a thing now?! ... Well, it was about time."

"Ani!" I furiously shook my head. "I-I don't know..." 

"Ask him," Joongki pushed me towards Junghwan. "The rest of the members and I will finish the packing."

I turned back around, wanting to go run back to Joongki, but Joongki gave me a stern look.

"Arraso, arraso," I sighed, steering myself to Junghwan.

Junghwan had his back facing me as he rearranged the bags in the trunk of the car so he could make more room. Hesitantly, I cleared up my throat.

"Aheem," I coughed, and Junghwan spun around. 

"Suzy!" Junghwan shyly grinned, his cheeks growing pink. Then he spoke up as if nothing had happened between us, "Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah," I muttered. 

"Do you need help carrying stuff? Because if so, I can't really help right now. Ask Jinyoung or someone else."

Annoyance bubbled up in my chest, "No! I don't need help. It's just- I'm confused."

"Confused about what?" he asked brightly. 

"Us," I dug my foot into the ground.  

"Oh," Junghwan turned away awkwardly, trying to hide his rapidly reddening face. "Do you not like me? So you're saying we kissed for no reason-"

"Hold on a second," I stopped Junghwan. "So we're like- a couple- right?"

"Obviously," Junghwan raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You thought you were dreaming? You want me to kiss you again? Cuz I can live with that."

I couldn't stop the wide grin that was slowly creeping up my face. I wasn't imagining anything. 

Thump.

I spun around. Sunwoo was frozen behind us, crouched in a weird pose that suggested he had dropped the cardboard box that was now at his feet. 

"You guys are going out?!" Sunwoo gasped.

"Aren't you going to give us your blessings?" Junghwan snorted, wrapping an arm around my waist and pecking me lightly on the top of my head.

"When- How- Wwwwhhhhat?!" Sunwoo spluttered.

"So I was right," Joongki smirked as he walked up to us. Everyone started to gather around us with surprised faces, except for Taecyeon, who's face was blank.

"Congratulations, Suzy-ah! You're lucky to have Junghwan-ah as your man! In fact, I'd want him to be my man if I were a girl," Jinyoung smiled, slapping Junghwan on the back.

"Let's go out for a drink!" Dongwoo hooted.

"Uh, no, hyung," Chanshik rolled his eyes. "We still have to go to the hospital."

"I'm so excited for you!" Min squealed softly next to me. "Taecyeon-oppa might not be as happy as I am, but I'll make him see the positive side of this."

"Thanks Min," I nodded gratefully, keeping a cautious eye on Taecyeon. Surprisingly, Taecyeon didn't have an anger fit, but just sat there, quietly letting off some steam. 

"Well, we can celebrate the couple afterwards. Let's go to the hospital," Joongki said, opening the driver's door to the car and sliding into the driver's seat. 

"I call the front!" Jinyoung yelled as he hopped into the seat next to Joongki.

"Great, now we're all going to be squished," I muttered, imagining the hot sweaty back row. 

"You can sit on my lap if you want," Junghwan winked.

"Yah!" I pretended to slap Junghwan. "You ert."

"Hey, I'm your boyfriend, now."

"Loverboy," Sunwoo barked. "You're sitting in the middle! You have the tiniest !"

"What?!" Junghwan stared at Sunwoo. "You have the tiniest ! We measured once, remember?"

"Just kidding," Sunwoo chuckled and then held open on side of the door. "Ladies first."

Min slid in first, then I did, then Junghwan, then Sunwoo, then Taecyeon, then Dongwoo, and then Chanshik. 

"Wow, it's not that bad," Chanshik said, his voice muffle because Dongwoo was squishing him up against a window. I can't believe we actually stuffed seven people in three seats. Of course, half of us were buried under others. Joongki started the car, and the car moved on to the road. After several minutes of turning curbs and muffled grunts of pain as we tumbled onto one another, Joongki pulled onto the side of the road and stopped the car. 

"We're not at the hospital yet," Sunwoo said. 

Finally Joongki said, "Obviously, but this seating arrangement isn't going to work." 

"Then what are we going to do?!" Taecyeon snapped, obviously annoyed by all the toppling, squishing, and uncomfortable heat. 

Joongki thought for a while, and then said, "You guys should just sit on top of one another in pairs. Since there are seven of you, one of you will get to sit by yourselves-"

"OOH! I call sitting by myself!" Sunwoo hooted.

"Because you said that," Jinyoung smirked. "Dongwoo gets to sit on top of you." 

"WHHHHAT?!" Sunwoo groaned. 

"I think Min should sit by herself since it won't be appropriate for a girl to sit on a guy," Joongki said.

"Then what about me? I'm not a girl then?" I snapped.

"Pabo," Chanshik smirked. "Obviously, you're going to sit on Junghwan-hyung."

"EEEH?" I reddened. I felt Junghwan's body heat raise too.

"You guys have already kissed," Joongki snorted. "What difference does it make that you sit on him?"

"JINJA?! YOU GUYS KISSED?!" Taecyeon exploded, as if a bomb had been set off in him. "The deal was that you guys could go on a date! Not kiss and- and-"

"Oppa, can you just shut up?" Min snapped. Taecyeon immediately shut up and we all just stared at Min. Whoa, Min could be feisty sometimes. "Just get over it, Oppa. You lost. There are plenty fish in the sea. If you keep on getting a mess of things just because you can't get what or who you want, I'm telling Auntie."

Taecyeon's jaw dropped open. 

"Well, that was effective," Dongwoo whistled. 

With that, everyone in the scooted out of the car and rearranged the seating pattern. Now, I was on top of Junghwan, who's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I was sitting on top of Junghwan, Dongwoo on top of Sunwoo, and Chanshik on top of Taecyeon. Min was sitting next to the window. 

Joongki started the car again, and we were back on the road.

"Dongwoo!" Sunwoo growled next to me. "If you fart, I swear I'll-"

Dongwoo grinned and made a farting sound with his mouth.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sunwoo choked, not realizing he was imagining the invisible fart.

Chucking, Junghwan tightened his hold around me and placed his chin on my shoulder. 

Leaning into my ear, he whispered, "This club is full of clowns. I prefer the peace and quiet better. Maybe we should just make a club just for us two."

 



So this is the end of the line, guys. 

Last chapter. 

You guys must be disappointed in me, since it took me forever to put this up, even though I promised to post every single day. And then when you wait for a week or two, this short chapter is posted....

Sorry guys. It was actually just one chapter left :( 

Originally, I had planned 2 more chapters... but I can't seem to push any more fanfic material out of my head ._____.

Hahaha, I bet you guys thought the fart part was weird, but I couldn't help myself XD

Thanx for reading, subscribing and commenting!!! 

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN AWESOME SUBBIES!!!! 

.... Usually, I would advertise my other stories right now... but... 

._______.

meh

^.^

I have a bunch of ideas for fics, but I just don't want to write one anymore TT.TT 

Maybe one day... in another world... in another time... somewhere in a far off galaxy that's part of another universe...

THANX FOR READING!!!