A Conspiracy

Club for Two

 

No one's POV

"That girl's way too familiar with Sandeul-ah," Jinyoung pouted. 

"Don't forget Chanshik, too!" Sunwoo added.

"Actually, I think it's actually the other way around," Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why would they be attracted to a comm- a girl that threatens to slam dictionaries into people's faces?" Jinyoung snorted.

"I think Junghwan likes her," Sunwoo whispered quietly, "Since I work with them in a part-time job, I always see him walking up to her and chatting."

"Jinja? Omo, Sandeul-ah NEVER starts a conversation with girls!" Jinyoung gasped.

"And look at Chanshik! One day he's telling about his heartbreak over Jieun, and the next day he's all happy and jolly with Suzy!" Dongwoo pointed out. 

"She must've DEFINITELY done something weird to them!" Jinyoung concluded. 

"We need to do something about her before she works her commoner's magic on us," Sunwoo nodded.

"I have just the perfect plan," Dongwoo grinned, pushing up his huge glasses that had been sliding down his nose. 

__________________________________

Suzy's POV

"Joongki-ah! I'm so excited!" I pressed my cellphone to my ears.

"Why? Did you win the lottery or something?" Joongki inquired.

Laughing, I stuck the second tray of cookies into the oven. 

"Nope. Operation Toy Box has more people now! We've finally gotten over five members!" I celebrated, "I'm going to bring cookies tomorrow to celebrate." 

"Oh right, now that you have over five people, the school considers the club official," Joongki remembred.

"Yup! Do you think they'll like chocolate chips, raspberry, or sugar cookies better?" 

"Don't know. Just bring all of them, but bring a ton of raspberry cookies! Those are my favorites!" Joongki reminded me.

"That's the reason raspberry was one of the choices, pabo," I snorted. "Arraso, but that's going to be a lot of cookies." I eyed the second batch of raspberry cookies in the oven. 

"It's okay, even if no one eats your cookies, I will. I'll eat the leftovers, too." 

"Fatty."

"Violent bookworm," Joongki shot back. 

"Why violent?" I wondered. I wasn't that prone to violence, so why?

"Well, those B1A4 boys looked pretty intimidated when you threatened to bash their faces with one of my dictionaries. I doubt you could even lift those things," Joongki reasoned.

"Well, they look like they're going to be a bit of trouble. I mean, I don't know them well, and if I hadn't threatened to do that, they'd be calling me demeaning names every single second. Plus, I can lift that new dictionary you ordered!" 

"That thing's only three inches thick! You need to start working out, you're arms are getting flabby," Joongki teased me. 

"Well, aren't you rude?" I rolled my eyes as I started on making the first batch of chocolate chip cookies. 

__________________________________

No one's POV

"Are you sure this is going to work? Remember she said in her rules that we weren't allowed to sabotage the stuff?" Jinyoung asked. 

"It's technically not "sabotaging". Sabotaging is when you deliberately destroy stuff. We're not "destroying," we're just...altering stuff. Plus, we're not even touching any of the projects," Dongwoo explained.

"I don't know... This feels wrong," Sunwoo hesitated to put the paint brush down.

"Are you scared you're going to be pounded by those dictionaries?" Jinyoung smirked, making his squinty eyes even smaller.

"Ani," Sunwoo sighed.  

A/N- yeah...I know, it's short. School started...and I felt like I needed to update today, or I wouldn't update in forever...MIANHE!! TT.TT