The Dates

Club for Two

 

Sunwoo's POV

"Guys! Did you get my invitation?!" Jinyoung squealed. We were at his house, studying together for the finals. 

"What invitation?" I feigned confusion.

"JINJAAAA?!" Jinyoung's jaw dropped. "I thought that I sent it to you~ You know, the invitation to Jinri's and my aniversary! It's been three years since we've been together!" 

"I was kidding, pabo," I snorted. 

Jinyoung had sent out an invitation to his anniversary to the whole highschool. This dance was basically prom, except the whole highschool comes instead of just the upperclassmen. The guys were supposed to ask the girl they wanted to be their partners in some kind of cool way. It's not really a school sponsored thing, but everyone treats it as one anyways, since this dance happened on the same day for the last two years. In fact, the whole school was already buzzing with excitement. 

Last year, I went with Sunny, a really cheerful girl, hence her nickname. I persuaded her group of friends (who call themselves SNSD for some weird reason) to bring her to a restaurant that my friend owned. Then when they ordered a pastry for dessert, I squeezed out fat-free buttercream that said Go To The Dance With Me?  on top of it. Then I carried out the plate to her myself. 

"Who are you going to go with, Dongwoo-ah?" Jinyoung asked. "Are you going with Hara again?" 

Last year, Dongwoo had asked Hara to the dance in such a blunt way that it was obvious he only asked her out of necessity. It wasn't even cute. He just bought a pack of candies, stuck a note on the bag, and stuffed it in her desk. 

"No," Dongwoo shook his head. "She's probably going to go with Junhyung, since they're a thing now. Probably Nicole this time."

"Oh right, I forgot," Jinyoung chuckled. "What about you, Sunwoo?"

"Sunny again," I answered. 

"Jinja? Didn't you hear? Sunny was already asked by Mir!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"WHHHHHHAAAT?!" I hung my head. Darn it! She was the only girl I was sure wouldn't get the wrong idea if I asked. "Can I call my cousin over instead?" 

"Ewwww," Chanshik grimaced. 

"Why don't you bring Minzy instead? I think she's free still, and probably won't understand," Dongwoo suggested.

"I don't know..." I hesitated. "I've never spoken to her."

"She's cool!" Jinyoung nodded. 

"Ahh, okay, then," I shrugged. "What about you, Chanshik?" 

"Suzy?" Chanshik squeaked.

"B-but isn't-" Jinyoung stuttered.

"Honestly, I don't know either," Chanshik sighed. "I was going to go with someone else, but then Junghwan rejected Suzy, and now Suzy is probably going to be with no one, and so I feel like I should-"

"Actually, I was going to ask her," Junghwan muttered. He had stayed quiet the whole time, and the tone he used now was a bit threatening. 

"But I thought-" Chanshik started, and then gave up. "I guess I'll just ask Jessica or something..." 

"Actually, I have a plan-that's why I rejected her. But I need you guys' help," Junghwan said. 



Yeah... This is short. Very short. But it's an essential chapter ^.^

Yeah.. so right now, in an hour, I'M GUNNA LEAVE FOR THE MISSION TRIP XD!!!!

i decided to post this before I left. 

Thanx for reading and commenting!! :D