Mysterious Masked Man

Club for Two

 

Sunwoo's POV

"Why do you think hyung is so hung up about Taecyeon leaving Suzy alone?" I wondered as Dongwoo and I walked to homeroom. 

"It's obvious, pabo," Dongwoo snorted. 

"What's obvious?" 

"You're so stupid," Dongwoo shook his head. "How am I friends with you? We have nothing in common."

"Yah!" I threatened to smack him in the head. Just because I wasn't a smarty-pants like Dongwoo doesn't make me an idiot! Plus, Dongwoo isn't half as smart as he looks with his glasses on. I suspect that he wears glasses to look smart. 

"I'm just kidding," Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Well, I'll answer the obvious to your question. He likes her. Duh."

"Oh," I mumbled. "I knew that; I was just seeing whether you knew."

"Sure," Dongwoo rolled his eyes again. Then he froze. "Look who it is!" 

I spun around, following his line of sight. "So? It's just Taecyeon."

"What time is it right now?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Ten minutes till homeroom starts," I answered. I could hear the gears working in Dongwoo's head, and I wasn't liking the sound of it. 

"Let's go talk some sense into him," Dongwoo muttered as he rotated ninety degrees and headed straight for Taecyeon. 

"What do you mean "talk some sense into him", huh?!" I protested. "We still have to go to homeroom!"

"We'll make it," Dongwoo brushed me off. 

"It's not that big of a deal. It's not like he's out to kill or anything!" I tried to pull Dongwoo away, but there was no stopping him. Underneath those preppy clothes and glasses was a guy with muscles... BIG muscles. 

"It's just a questioning; Calm down," Dongwoo sighed. exasperatedly and walked up to Taecyeon before Taecyeon could enter his classroom.

"Hey," Dongwoo nodded slightly as he came to a stop.

"Hey," Taecyeon answered. "Is something the problem?"

"Nope," I squeaked. "We were just passing by."

"Passing by to find you," Dongwoo corrected me. 

"You guys are Junghwan's lackeys, right?" Taecyeon lifted an eyebrow. 

"Lackeys?!" I spluttered. "What does that mean, Dongwoo?"

"We are not!" Dongwoo snapped. "And a lackey is a servant."

"I'M NOT A SERVANT!" I protested. 

"We're here on our own terms," Dongwoo added. "We just wanted to talk to you." 

"What did you want to talk about?" Taecyeon asked.

"How Suzy told you that she didn't want to be with you anymore, and that you still kept on annoying her," Dongwoo didn't bother to even beat around to bush. And I thought he was smart.

"I'm not annoying her," Taecyeon snarled, his eyes narrowing like a cat's. 

"By the way you keep on pestering her and following her around, I bet she's already done with you," Dongwoo snorted. 

"Guys, let's get along now," I tried to be the reasonable voice, looking around to see if anyone was around. I saw two people crossing the hallway that intersected with the one we were in. They looked familiar. As they walked closer, I noticed that it was Suzy and... a guy in a mask and a cap that looked really familiar.

VERY VERY VERY FAMILIAR. 

"Yah, Dongwoo," I nudged him. 

"What?" Dongwoo spat as he spun around impatiently. 

"Who does that dude look like," I pointed as the masked guy. 

"Did Junghwan catch a cold?" Dongwoo tilted his head in confusion.

"Why is he dressed up like that?" Taecyeon asked, all the tension in the air forgotten. 

"Well, he wasn't sick yesterday," I shrugged. 

We were quiet as we all eavesdropped on the fleeting conversation.

"Now B1A4 is part of the club, which is really surprising. You probably already know that, though, since you're friends with Junghwan," Suzy chattered, and the conversation died away as the two kept on walking past the intersection. 

"Did she just say "you're friends with Junghwan"?" Taecyeon scrunched his eyebrows. "You can't be friends with yourself... unless he's actually schizophrenic?!" 

"Wait- wha-" Dongwoo was taken aback by Taecyeon's conclusion. People were crowding the halls now. 

"I can't believe that even though she knows Junghwan's schizophrenic, she'd still be his friend," Taecyeon shook his head. "She's really changed."

"Yah! Junghwan's not-" 

Riiiiiiiiing!!!!

"Oh shoot!" I cursed. "That was the first bell! Homeroom's going to start in five minutes! Let's go!" 

"I'll talk to you later," Dongwoo glared at Taecyeon, and then he and I ran off to our homeroom. 

What was going on around here? 

A/N- I'm sorry the chapters are so short now, guys!! TT.TT... not that they weren't short to begin with... but they're getting progressively shorter... The reason is because my creativity is being exhausted since school has decided to pound me with billions of homeworks and projects to do... i hate high school.... Thanx for reading and commenting!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF UR DAY TO READ THIS FIC!!