Cha Sunwoo

Club for Two

 

Suzy's POV

I froze. 

Oh shoot. What do I do?! What do I do?! Wait....I know! I'll try to act like I don't know what he's talking about...like I'm another person!!

"Um, Why are you calling me a commoner? Do you know me or something?" I faked innocence, trying to conjure a confused expression.

"Eh? You're name isn't Suzy? I-I thought- Mianhe, you look like someone I know," Sunwoo winced, bowing ninety degrees, bonking his head on the counter. 

"Omo! Are you alright?" I gasped. 

"Yeah, I meant to do that," Sunwoo grimiced as he nursed his head. He looked down at my chest, making me blush.

"Hey- What are you-" I looked down at my chest also to see what was so interesting about me...Then I noticed my name tag.

SHOOOOOOOOOOT!!! 

"EHHH? You're name is Suzy!! YOU LIAR!! YOU'RE THE COMMONER!!" Sunwoo accused me, "Omo, this is SOOOO good!! I'm going to tell the principal you got a part time job!" 

Cackling, Sunwoo turned around to leave the store. Panicking, I hurdled oved the counter and beat him to the door. 

"Wait!" I stopped him, blocking the door.

"What? Nothing you do is going to stop me," Sunwoo smirked, about to shove me out of the way.

_________________________________

Junghwan's POV

"Junghwan, hand me a can of kimchi," Wooyoung held out his hand. 

"Arraso," I answered, tossing him a can from the wooden box. Bored, I turned around to look at the counter to see how Suzy was doing...except she wasn't' there. 

"Wooyoung-shii, I'm going to go put this pack of peanuts over there," I pointed to a shelf close to the counter. Wooyoung nodded, busy humming some song. 

As I walked closer to the counter, I heard some voices coming from the entrance. I recognized one as Suzy's and the other as...Sunwoo's? 

No, it can't be. 

Curious, I wandered towards the entrance, and to my surprise, I was right. It WAS Sunwoo. Suzy was blocking the doorway, and Sunwoo was sneering in her face.

What was Sunwoo doing here? 

"Nothing you do is going to stop me," Sunwoo smirked. 

I don't really understand what's going on, but I know something's wrong.

"Anyeong Sunwoo. What are you doing here?" I greeted Sunwoo. Surprised, Sunwoo spun around and stared at me. 

"J-Junghwan! What are you doing here? It's a commoner's store for goodness sake! Omo! What's that you're wearing?! I-IS THAT A WORKING UNIFORM?!" Sunwoo squeaked.

"You tell me," I snorted.  

"What are you doing, Junghwan? Don't tell me you got a part-time job with the- with THE COMMONER?!" Sunwoo's eyes widened in horror.

"Actually, "the commoner" has a name. And her name is Suzy," Suzy coughed.

"Sunwoo, Suzy's not even like those rumors say! You know what? Since you're so stuck up about this, as your leader, I'm telling you to try out this part time job too," I huffed. 

"EHHHHH?! Bu-but I have homework! I have to study! That's the reason why we're not even allowed to get side jobs, remember?" Sunwoo stuttered.

"No buts, dude," I clucked. Sunwoo sighed and followed me as I lead him to Sunwoo, and Suzy went back to the front counter. When I turned around, I saw Suzy smirking and giving me a thumbs up. 

"Who's this?" Wooyoung lifted an eyebrow when he saw Sunwoo following me.

"He wants a part time job too," I pointed to Sunwoo, who sighed and nodded.

"Arraso, follow me," Wooyoung sighed. "This place is getting crowded."

"Tell me about it," Sunwoo muttered loud enough so only I could hear. 

 After a few minutes, Sunwoo came out of the storage room with Wooyoung, and started restocking products with me.

"So....Sunwoo," I started awkwardly. 

"Yeah?" Sunwoo grumbled, piling some cans onto each other like bricks.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I studied him. Sunwoo blushed a bit, but went on like it didn't effect him.

"Just wondering around in the commoner's part of the city," he shrugged.

"Why do you keep on saying commoner?" Wooyoung snorted.

"Well, you guys are commoners!" Sunwoo tried to explain.

"What he means is people who aren't as well off as we are," I explained to Wooyoung.

"Are you guys rich or something," Wooyoung smirked.

"No, you're just dirt po-" Sunwoo blurted before I could kick him.

"What he means is that to us, you guys don't seem all that well off. We're not rich per say....we're just up in the high income," I vaguely tried to explain.

"So you're rich," Wooyoung tried to unscramble my obscure words. I shrugged.

"Then what are you doing here?!"

"To um...learn about the commoner world?" I grimaced, not sure how to respond. 

"You guys are really weird," Wooyoung shook his head, going back to work. 

What? It's not me! It's Sunwoo who's weird!!!