Passing Notes

Club for Two

 

Baro's POV: 

"Psst! Dongwoo!" I whispered to Dongwoo, who was next to me. He just glanced at me, fixed his glasses, and stared at the teacher, diligently taking his notes.

We were in class right now, but who really cares? They always teach you the same boring stuff, but I'm kind of failing right now, and working in a convenience store doesn't really help. First of all, there's a reason we have that rule for no sidejobs. It's for failing students like me. Second of all, doing all that manual labor is really taking a toll on me right now, and now I feel like an old man. How come Suzy got to be the cashier, while Junghwan and I had to be the restocking group? Stupid Wooyoung...

Junghwan didn't have to make me stay and work at the convenience store! He should've just told me not to tell, and I would've have said anything!! But no! Being the freaking sadist he was, he made me stay! Sure, he and Suzy were smart- smarter than Dongwoo, I'd say- but I'm not smart!

It kind of surprised me to see that those two were working though. I'd never heard of those two being together, except for some occasional rumors about people seeing those two enter Junghwan's car after school.  

"Yah!" I whispered again. Still, he didn't respond. Annoyed, I scribbled a picture on a piece of paper, crumpled it up, and threw it at him. It landed on his lap. He sighed and smoothed out the note.

All of a sudden, a ruler slammed into Dongwoo's desk.

"Dongwoo. Do you have something to say?" the teacher raised an eyebrow at the note. Dongwoo, who was the freaking goody two shoes of B1A4, looked like he was going to break down.

"No, seonsaengnim," he answered, fidgeting around with his glasses. 

"Then WHAT is that piece of paper on your desk?" the teacher picked up my note. Being the person that Dongwoo was, even though he was super pissed at me, there was probably a zero chance that he would tattle on me.

"W-Well, uh...I was...uh," he stuttered. 

"It was me, seonsaengnim," I interfered, feeling guilty. 

"I knew it," the teacher clucked, "See me after class, you two. Nice picutre of a balloon, by the way." 

Dongwoo snickered. 

EHHH?! What balloon?! I was trying to draw an angry face!! TT.TT

After class, Dongwoo and I walked up to the teacher's desk. I would've run away of course, but Dongwoo made me stay. 

"Mianhe, seonsaengnim. It won't happen again," Dongwoo glared at me.

"Y-Yeah! That's right," I hastily nodded. 

"Sunwoo, I am disappointed in you! It's not that the fact that you're in trouble I'm disappointed about. It's about dragging down a fellow classmate with you! Not just any classmate, though. A good, smart, and hard-working diligent one too!" the teacher lectured. Oh dear, here we go. 

So in the end, she let us off with a lecture, and we were released for club time. 

"So what was it that was so important that you would get me in trouble?" Dongwoo questioned.

"Well, I met Junghwan yesterday."

"Same here," Dongwoo gave me a "that's-it?" look.

"Not just him, though!" I tried to bring Dongwoo's interest back, "I saw him with Suzy! In a commoner's convenience store!" 

"EHHHHH?!" Dongwoo gasped.

"I know right?" I grinned.

"Wait. What were you doing there, anyways?" Dongwoo questioned me. 

"Uh...I was- Why is everyone asking me that question?! There's no law that says I can't be in a commoner's convenience store!" I pouted. 

"Arraso, calm down. So what was Junghwan and Suzy doing there?"

"They were there for a part-time job," I whispered to Dongwoo.

"Wait. What? We're not allowed to do that!" Dongwoo squeaked, absorbing the juicy information.

"I was going to tell, but then Junghwan made me get a part time job, too," I nodded gravely. Dongwoo just stared at me.

"Dude...you're already stupid. Getting a part-time job isn't really what you should be doing."

"I know!!" I sighed. "But I learned some cool stuff while working with them. Like how Chanshik and Sandeul are part of a club that Suzy made." 

"Chanshik is friends with her too?! So that's why he told us to stop playing around with her!" Dongwoo put the pieces together. "Do you know where the club is?"

"Um...I think it's in the library."

"Let's find Jinyoung, and crash that party then," Dongwoo grinned.