Welcome to a Maid's Life

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

Good Lord. Junghwan was freaking LOADED.

I always knew he was rich, because he acted like it...but seeing this?! 

His house was basically a mansion, with beautiful yellowed walls and ivy growing on the side. It looked like one of those English cottages...except enlarged ten times.

"Done staring yet?" Junghwan asked. I whipped around. He had taken out a tissue from his pocket and started wiping his nose, which was getting pinker by the minute because of the cold.

"I was not staring!" I protested. He snorted rudely, and walked into the house. When I didn't follow him, he turned around and beckoned me forward. 

"Come on!" he said, opening the door, " and lock the door behind you. We don't want robbers in this beautiful house, right?" 

I stayed silent, too stunned to respond. The inside of the house was even more extravagant than the outside. In fact, the outside looked like a shack compared to the inside...

Maids were running around everywhere. Some were pretty and slim, and others were...not so much pretty and slim. An old woman hobbled by me and bowed her head slightly, almost dropping her broom. 

"Like it?" Junghwan grinned. I would've said yes, except that everything sparkled a bit too much for me. Plus, I didn't want to say yes. 

"No," I curtly answered, glaring at the huge HD TV in the other room. I heard him chuckle. 

He stopped one of the maids, and she practically swooned over him. She had huge eyes and lucious hair. She looked like she was in college. She was a bit plump in the cheeks, and extremely curvy, making me self-concious about my body.

"Hey, Bom. Can you bring Suzy down to change into a uniform? She just started to work here," he gestured to me, and she glared up at me. Um...I'm guessing she's a huge Junghwan fan then.

She sniffed daintily as she passed me, obviously thinking something along the lines of Who's this dirty poor ugly girl? I'm so much better than her!

Great...I'm guessing this is my new job, and I got off on the wrong foot. 

She led me down some steps that went on forever, and we ended up in a dimly lit hallway. 

"These are the maid quarters," she pointed out. Dang! They even have their own little apartment!

She led me into a room at the end of the hallway. It wasn't a huge room, but it wasn't exactly puny either. It was about the size of my living room, with maid uniforms and lockers everywhere. 

"The equipments are in here," Bom pointed to the closet to the right. I decided to attempt a conversation.

"So...this place is huge, huh?" I asked hesitantly.

"If you think it isn't, your mom must've busted your brain when you were little," she replied... Okay. Now she hates me. And thinks I'm stupid.

Whatever, I'll live. I don't need baby-face's approval anyways. 

"You're huge," she looked up at me with distaste, "Here, try these on." She shoved a whole pile of black and white frilly things into my arms. I expected her to go away, but she just stood there, staring at me.

"Aren't you to change?" she asked impatiently. Uh...not with you staring at me.

"A-Are you just going to watch me?" I awkwardly squeaked. 

"We're all girls here. Pali. I still need to sweep Young Master's bedroom floor."

I sighed in defeat. I stripped down to my underclothes and stuffed on the uniform on the top. I looked at the size of the dress. It was a 10. I'M NOT THAT BIG!!! I searched through the pile of clothes until I found my size. Ah-that's better.

"How long are you going to take? Hurry up and stick your bony in one of those dresses," Bom snapped. Well, EXCUSE ME!! If this wasn't my first day, I would've b!tch slapped her because she was such a diva!!!

I looked at myself in the mirror. Hm...not bad. It was a knee-length black dress with a bit of ruffles at the bottom (I'm not a big fan of ruffles, but I can live with it). The shoulders were puffed up a bit, and the middle of the dress fit snuggly around me waist.

"Don't forget your apron," Bom handed me the white apron with a huge pocket at the bottom. And more ruffles. What was the obsession with ruffles anyways? They were just itchy annoying things that got in your face. 

"Hm...you look just OK...Not a ten out of ten, but maybe a five, or a four," she commented, going to a locker. It was labeld 21.

"This is your locker. You need to get your own lock, or else risk your stuff being stolen," she advised. Then she led me back upstairs into what I suppose was the living room. Junghwan was sitting on a plush couch, doing his homework. His nose was almost back to normal, and he was deeply immersed in the textbook.

"When you address him, you call him Young Master," Bom commanded. She walked up to him and curtsied.

"Young Master, Suzy is done," she said. Pfft! He looked up and his eyes widened. I could tell he was ready whistle, and that would be disgusting, so I said something.

"Hey Young Master. How's homework?" I tried the name out. I almost laughed. YOUNG MASTER?!?!? I stiffled my giggles. Junghwan lifted an eyebrow, and Bom was shooting daggers at me with her glare.

"Hehe...very funny. Just call me whatever you call me at school," he said. Hm...like the Rich Snob?

"How's homework, Junghwan?" I asked instead. He smiled.

"Fun."

"Great," I nodded. Now what do I do? 

"You are dismissed, Bom," he waved Bom away, "Suzy. Here, wash this jacket, and make sure ALL the stains are out, arraso?" 

"Yeah yeah..." I muttered, snatching the jacket up. 

"The laundry room is over there," he pointed to a small room down the hall, "Need me to help you?"

"No! Unlike you, I know how to do house chores!" I snapped. I walked down the hall into the room, and found three unfamiliar machines. Um... what is this? Which one's a washing machine? Which one's the dryer? .... AND WHERE'S THE SOAP?!

Shoot.