Chapter Nine: Reluctance

I'm Yours

I posted a little later than usual, sorry bout that. :P I was quite busy today hehe. I've been watching the recent end of the year performances on youtube, and the Khuntoria couple dance was pretty hottttttt. They would make cute babies together.

but anywhoo, back to the story LOL

-

Eunkyung sat comfortably on her couch, Junhyung next to her with his arm around her shoulders. They were monitoring BEAST's latest performance on Music Bank together.

Eunkyung gazed up at Junhyung noting his tired eyes. She felt a little guilty. Because of her, he was staying up later than usual despite his hectic idol schedule. Junhyung felt her stare and looked down at her, meeting her worried eyes.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Oppa, you should be getting more rest. You look so tired." Junhyung smiled at her caring nature and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Don't worry about me. It's worth spending time with you anyways." Eunkyung loved when Junhyung was like this. He was so tough looking and serious when the camera was rolling, especially when he rapped fiercely. Who knew he was such a softie with a girl he likes? She especially liked to think that he was only like this when he was with her.

Junhyung suddenly turned off the tv, right in the middle of a 2PM performance.

"Yah, I was watching that!" Eunkyung complained. She gasped as Junhyung changed their body positions before she could blink, his body hovering over hers.

"I wanna do something else..." he murmured against her neck, nipping the skin he found there with his teeth. Things were getting hot very fast.

Junhyung's hand proceeded to climb up the front of her shirt when she slapped his hand away.

"Behave yourself! I have work soon."

He wasn't going to have that. Smirking, he leaned down and captured her lips, cutting off her protest. She eventually gave in and wrapped her arms around his neck, on his bottom lip, earning a growl from Junhyung. Eunkyung had never gone this far with a guy before, which surprised Junhyung greatly. He found it extremely y that even with lack of experience, she knew exactly what to do to turn him on.

"Are you sure you've never been with a guy before?" he mumbled against her lips. She shook her head, as he felt her smile against his lips.

As he kissed down her neck once more, Eunkyung felt his lips graze at her necklace, one that Kikwang had given to her on her 17th birthday.

"Suprise!" Kikwang yelled with a cheeky grin, holding out a small black box in front of Eunkyung's face.

"Err..Kikwanggie...I'm a little too young to be married," Eunkyung laughed nervously, her hands in front of her.

"Babo, it''s not a ring, who would propose to you anyway?" he snorted, but shortly yelling in pain when Eunkyung slapped him behind his head.

Taking the box from his hands, she opened it slowly, her eyes widening.

"Yah! This was the necklace I wanted! How did you know?!" she looked at Kikwang in amazement and his grin became wider.

"I saw you looking at it when we went to the mall with our friends a few weeks ago. You like it right?" It had been a simple necklace: a diamond encrusted letter E on a thin gold chain.

Eunkyung put the box down on the nearby table and threw her arms around her best friend. He definitely knew her well.

"Komawoyo," she said with a grateful smile.

 Eunkyung pushed Junhyung gently off of her. She couldn't believe herself. She didn't know why she was suddenly thinking of all these flashbacks of her and Kikwang while she was with Junhyung. It wasn't fair to him at all, and she felt horrible. Junhyung, sensing her change of mood, looked at her with worried eyes.

"Mianhe...I just--I don't want us to move so fast." Eunkyung said, which was half a lie and half the truth. Junhyung nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I don't wanna rush either, it's okay." Junhyung reassured her, although he had a gut feeling her reluctance wasn't completely about them rushing. He knew it had something to with Kikwang.

Eunkyung's phone started to ring. It was Kikwang.

"Eunkyunggie I'll walk you to work tonight!" he said cheerfully when she answered. Junhyung was right next to her, so he was able to hear Kikwang's every word. His heart dropped a little inside.

"Ah, ne. I'll call you when I'm ready." Eunkyung hung up. She glanced over at Junhyung, seeing his somewhat disappointed eyes.

"Are you okay?" she asked him. Junhyung snapped out of it and looked at her, giving her one if his rare smiles.

"Ne, I'm okay."

 

But was he really?