Chapter Seven: Our Little Secret

I'm Yours

It was around 3am at night, and Eunkyung was washing dishes, while Junhyung sat at the counter, watching her silently. Despite recently having found out Junhyung was a member of BEAST, Eunkyung hadn't changed anything about their night routine. They still met every chance they got. The members were very much unaware of how close they've gotten since Eunkyung and Junhyung never showed a speck of their closeness in public. Not even Kikwang suspected anything of the sort. It was almost like their own little secret.

 

"Eunkyung-ah.."

"Ne?"

Eunkyung turned the faucet off and dryed off her hands. She leaned against the counter across from Junhyung, giving him her full attention.

"Did you and Kikwang ever date?"

Eunkyung shook her head.

"No...he was my first love, though." she admitted.

"Chincha?"

"Ne...but we didn't work out obviously."

"Wae?"

"It's complicated." Eunkyung sighed.

Junhyung suddenly felt a little jealous. Actually, he was more than just a little jealous. He was extremely jealous. He had been eying Kikwang like a hawk recently, and how he reacted with Eunkyung. Kikwang was very touchy with her, always putting his arm around her whenever he got the chance to. Eunkyung had noticed Junhyung staring many times, but never said anything...until now.

"Why are you so curious all of a sudden?" Eunkyung grinned.

"I don't know. Just wondering." Junhyung shrugged.

Eunkyung suddenly felt daring. Slowly, she leaned over the counter until her face was only a few inches away from his, a small smirk played on her lips. She stared deep into his steel eyes.

"Are you jealous, Junhyung?"

"To be honest, yes." he replied, also showing his trademark smirk. Eunkyung loved that smirk of his...it suprisingly turned her on in a way.

Their lips were dangerously close to touching. Eunkyung felt his warm breathe on her face and shuddered, closing her eyes.

"You should get going now. You have a schedule tomorrow." Eunkyung whispered.

"I know."

Sooooo close. Her lips were so close...Junhyung felt his eyes flutter close as he leaned in slowly...anticipating what tasted like. A finger pushed at his lips and his eyes shot open. Eunkyung grinned back at him, and shook her head teasingly, standing upright. She walked around the counter and grabbed his hand, leading him towards the door.

"Goodnight Junhyung." she smiled.

Her hand reached to open the door, when Junhyung abruptly placed his hand on top of hers, stopping her. Eunkyung looked up at him, and was taken by surprise when he swooped in and pressed his lips against hers in a soft kiss. Their first kiss. When he pulled away, Eunkyung looked down, flustered at his move. Junhyung smirked.

 

 

"Goodnight Eunkyung."

-

Haha don't worry guys. Kikwang hasn't won her over that easily as you can see. ;)