Chapter Twenty Two: Gift Hunting

I'm Yours

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!" Kikwang screamed throughout the dorm. He found the rest of the members lounging around in the living room, all giving him a stare with an eyebrow raised.

"It's Eunkyunggie's birthday tomorrow!"

Eunkyung was going to be 21 in less than twenty four hours. As BEAST spoke, she was working a vigorous shift at the hospital until 12 midnight. This gave BEAST time to think of something to do for her.

"Junhyung-ah, you have a key to her apartment right?" Doojoon asked. The guys smirked.

"Uh...yeah, I do." he smiled sheepishly.

"Great! An hour before she gets home, we'll go there and set up quickly. We should go out and buy stuff!"

"I know exactly what to get her." Yoseob grinned.

"What?" Kikwang and Junhyung both asked tentatively, noting Yoseob's strange smile.

"You'll see."

BEAST called their manager to pick them up to go shopping. The manager said he'd supply the party decorations, but each BEAST member wanted to get something personally from them to Eunkyung. It had suddenly raged into a competition between all six of them which gift she'd like the most. After the manager dropped them off to the most deserted shopping plaza they could find, the six boys adjusted their disguises before filing out of the van and immediately separating on their own to find their gifts.

Junhyung walked aimlessly next to the shops, frustated on what to get Eunkyung. He had been thinking about it for a while but still couldn't think of the perfect gift. It almost been an hour and he walked by Kikwang, who already had a shopping bag slung on his arm. Kikwang walked over next to Junhyung.

"Haven't found anything yet?"

"Nope...I really don't know what to get." Junhyung sighed. Kikwang stayed silent next to him as they walked. After a few moments, he gasped, snapping his fingers. He suddenly remembered something.

"Yah! Do this for her!" Kikwang whispered his idea into Junhyung's ear. Junhyung stared at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell?!"

"Do you want her to be happy?" Kikwang challenged him. Junhyung sighed again, louder this time rolling his eyes. It had to be the silliest idea he ever heard...

But he was going to do it anyway.

"Lee Kikwang, where the hell am I going to get a bear suit?!"
 

Bear suit? Wondering what Junhyung's going to do for her huh? ;D