Chapter Three: Steel Eyes

I'm Yours

I was planning to post this tomorrow morning, but since all of you are asking for an update, I'll leave you with this. ;) I was watching the Miami Heat game, so I was very distracted, which is why I'm posting this a little later than I would have. Plus, I can't go to sleep. -__- Anyways...read on!

-

It took a total of 3 days for Eunkyung to completely arrange her apartment. When she was finished, she decided she would go buy some food to stock her currently very empty fridge. The nearest grocery store was only a few blocks away from her complex, so she could walk. Slipping on a pair of Nike high tops, she went through her front door. After making sure she locked her place, she started down the hall, only to fall back flat on her painfully.

“Aigoo! My ,” she groaned in pain, not noting the person before her.

“Are you okay?” A deep male voice asked. Eunkyung looked up and saw a guy around her same age, looking down at her with worried eyes. His hand was outstretched to her, waiting for her to take it. Eunkyung grabbed it gratefully and stood up with his help, slightly gasping at his strength. She smiled gratefully at the guy.

“Thank you! and sorry for bumping into you.” Eunkyung bowed.

“Aniyo, it was my fault.”

Eunkyung couldn't help but take time to overview the guy. He had a small fohawk, sleeked with a little gel, and two matching black studs in each ear. He was wearing a jacket, but she could see a tattoo peaking from under his shirt on his chest. His face was etched in a serious expression, yet she could still see the handsome features he had, and he definitely had plenty.

His eyes were what really captivated Eunkyung. They looked hard, almost like steel. They certainly matched his bad boy exterior. She found herself being attracted to him without knowing much other than his physical appearance.

‘Aish, way to be shallow Eunkyung,” she scolded herself in her head.

The guy suddenly coughed, taking Eunkyung by slight surprise. She realized she had been staring and felt her cheeks go pink.

“Err…my name’s Eunkyung by the way. Cha Eunkyung. Do you live here?” she asked, trying to make the moment less awkward than it was already starting to be. The guy nodded.

 

“Yeah, something like that.”

 

“Yah, Yong Junhyung! Where are you? We’re leaving for our schedule right now!” A voice yelled from an apartment behind Eunkyung. The guy looked over her shoulder and back at her.

 “I got to go. Nice meeting you.” The guy bowed quickly before rushing back to the apartment where the voice came from, leaving Eunkyung standing alone in the deserted hallway.

A small smile unconsciously formed on Eunkyung’s lips. She liked the idea of a cute neighbor. Hoisting her bag on her shoulders, she made her way to the elevator to buy her groceries, her neighbor's handsome face lingering in her mind.

--

It's a bit short...but better than nothing right? Look out for the next chapter sometime tomorrow! :)