Chapter Thirteen: Caught

I'm Yours

Yayayay this week of school is going to be basically nothing so I have time to update more luckily! :D The story is getting to an exciting part...I think lmao!

 

Ever since that day she fell on Kikwang’s chest, Eunkyung hasn’t felt the same. She was more confused than before, when she thought she had it close to figuring out her feelings. The way Kikwang had held her waist to him had almost made her heart jump out of her chest. The way their lips were so close had her rethinking about their first kiss. It was driving her to the point of insanity that she couldn’t bear being near Junhyung because of the guilt. She had made excuse after excuse, saying she had to work overtime, or Minhee wanted to hang out with her more. But she was running out of excuses, and Junhyung was nothing but worried about her. He knew something was up.

 

 

Junhyung lay on the floor of the dance studio, wiping his sweat drenched face with a towel. They had just concluded a practice for an upcoming dance battle for MBC. The rest of the members were gathered around their dance choreographer, chatting casually. Junhyung got up and walked towards them, sitting back on the floor with his towel draped across his shoulder.

“You okay Junhyung? You’re pretty quiet today.” Haw, their choreographer asked. Junhyung didn’t say much during practice, and just focused on learning the moves. Eunkyung had been on his mind all day, and for the whole week and a half she had been ignoring him.

“He’s having girl troubles.” Yoseob said, chugging down his water bottles. Junhyung suddenly gave him a panicked look. Wasn’t Kikwang in here?

“Relax. Kikwang’s not in the room.” Hyunseung spoke up.

“Where did he go?”

“I don’t know. Actually…I think he went home without telling us. He seemed like he was rushing too.”

“That babo is probably fighting for the last bowl of ramen again.” Doojoon smirked.

Junhyung reached in his back pocket for his phone to text Eunkyung, but it wasn’t there. He stood up, and looked around him, but it wasn’t on the floor next to him either.

“You guys see my phone anywhere?” Junhyung went over to the table at the side of the room, where all their stuff was lying around and searched, but it didn’t turn up there either. The last place other than the studio he had been in was the bathroom.

Suddenly he froze.

“Hyunseung-ah…did Kikwang go to the bathroom before he left?”

“Err…yeah that’s where I saw him. He bolted right out and didn’t say anything to me.”

Junhyung’s stomach dropped. Immediately, he rushed out the door of the studio, ignoring the curious yells of the guys behind him. He ran down the hall into the bathroom.

Oh .

There, on the bathroom counter was Junhyung’s cellphone. It had been opened, the keyboard still out. The screen was black, but Junhyung knew very well what he had as his screen background.

 

It had been a picture of him and Eunkyung kissing.