Bonus Chapter *

I'm Yours

"You can't ignore me forever, you know."

Eunkyung huffed stubbornly and turned her head away from Junhyung, who smirked at her childish actions. She was so cute.

"Yah, Cha Eunkyung! Say something to me now."

"I don't want to talk to you right now."

"It wasn't my fault though!"

The two were arguing about a recent reality show BEAST had been on. There had been a particular part of the show where an idol from a girl group had been too touchy with Junhyung, clinging onto his arm and acting cutely in front of him. Scripted or not, that girl was definitely not acting. Not that she totally blamed her..Eunkyung knew her boyfriend was the most iest thing ever. That still didn't give that girl any exemption touching HER man. The two were in BEAST's apartment, seated at the kitchen table. The rest of the members were in their bedroom.

"Yah, are you two still arguing about the show?" Hyunseung walked past them from their bedroom towards the kitchen.

"Eunkyung's jealous." Junhyung smirked. She sent him a death glare as Hyunseung chuckled, walking back to the bedroom with a soda in his hand.

"I wouldn't play around too much Junhyung. Eunkyung will take you down." Hyunseung winked before disappearing back into the room. Kikwang emerged from it at the same time.

"Junhyung-ah, you got a text message. It's from Eunjung," Kikwang smirked, holding Junhyung's phone in the air. Eunkyung growled.

"Nice try Kwangie. I didn't give her my number."

"Yeah? Didn't I hear you say that you were planning to?" Kikwang barked in laughter as Junhyung shot him a glare. He walked back in the bedroom. Before he went in and shut the door he yelled behind himself,

"Be careful Junhyung-ah."

Be careful? Junhyung didn' t know what Kikwang was talking about. He turned back to Eunkyung, who still sat at the table with him, her head resting against her palm. She still wasn't facing him. Junhyung got up and went towards the deserted living room towards the TV.

"When you're ready to talk to me, I'll be over here." Junhyung smirked. He went over to the TV and turned it on, only to see static. He then spotted the loose plug on the cable connection connected to the TV and bent over to fix it.

He suddenly breathed sharply, feeling fingers trace at his shoulder blades. As he turned around, he saw Eunkyung with a smirk.

"I'm ready to talk now." she whispered in his ear as she pushed against him, her breathe tickling the side of his face. Junhyung didn't know why, but he felt himself lose his guard at the feeling of her bold presence. He bit back a groan as he felt her hands trace the hem of his gym shorts, a finger sliding under the elastic slightly. Junhyung felt her hand slip into his pants, her palm laying against his lower stomach, ever so close to his area in need of her touch.

Just when her hand was about to reach there, she slipped it out, causing him to whine out. Yong Junhyung whined. He never did that.

"Y-yah..why did you stop?" Junhyung asked flustered.

Eunkyung leaned into his face again and captured Junhyung's lips, biting his lower lip gently between her teeth, causing a growl to escape from him. All this teasing from her was turning him on and it was driving him insane.

"Who do you belong to Yong Junhyung?" Eunkyung asked, her hand slipping back into his shorts slowly. Junhyung couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her shoulders and smashed his lips against hers hungrily. Eunkyung's lips formed into a smile.

"I'm yours dammit, now stop the damn teasing!"

 

and Eunkyung did just that.

 

Thank you for all my readers! I never thought I'd get so much support! I'll be writing plenty of fics I think, so stick around to read them for awhile! Im officially done with my first ever written fic. :)
My next project is actually the sequel to this story, which can be found on my page. This one focuses on Kikwang. :3 We can't just leave him hanging right? It's called 'After The Rain'

Thanks again! <3