Chapter Sixteen: Time Flies

I'm Yours

"Junhyung, can you get me the curry mix from the pantry?" Eunkyung called from her place at the stove as she stirred a pot in front of her. She felt arms snake around her waist from behind. Junhyung held the packet in front of her face.

"Can I have you for lunch instead?" he whispered in her ear seductively. Eunkyung smacked him away.

"Yah! What was that for?" he whined, rubbing the part of his arm where she had hit him. Eunkyung smirked and leaned up to kiss his lips.

"We'll have time for whatever you have in mind later...right now, we're cooking. Don't you wanna celebrate the success of your comeback?"

A year had passed, and BEAST had become extremely popular than before. They had song hits after hits and fangirls couldn't get enough of them. Eunkyung wondered how long it would be before she would eventually get caught hanging out with them. She was their neighbor so it was easier to see them without being caught by swarms of crazy fan girls. It had been 2 years since she'd befriended all of them.

After finishing cooking, Junhyung and her walked over to BEAST's apartment where their managers and other artists at CUBE were. It was a small gathering, but it was a big celebration.

Eunkyung spotted Kikwang sitting down on the couch, chatting with fellow co-worker, Hyuna from 4minute. Kikwang caught her gaze and sent her a soft smile. She returned it.

It had also been a year since Kikwang had confessed to her.

Her and Kikwang were on good terms now, but they weren't like they were before. They were back to being just friends. Not best friends. It got awkward at times when they were alone together, and they wouldn't say much other than a friendly hello or small conversation here and there. It just wasn't the same anymore. Eunkyung missed him a lot even when she still saw him often. She felt a twinge of jealousy as she watched Kikwang chat animatedly with Hyuna, something he always did with her.

Junhyung saw Eunkyung and grabbed her hand gently, gaining her attention.

"You okay?" he mouthed amongst the loud chattering in the room. She nodded with a smile.

Junhyung and her still hadn't made anything official between them, but many in the company knew about their so called 'mututal understanding'. Everyone in the company also knew about her past with Kikwang. They were all like a big family after all. Some employees (most of them girls) were still betting which of the two Eunkyung would actually pick in the end, something Junhyung, Eunkyung, and Kikwang all were very unaware of.

Eunkyung considered her and Junhyung to be dating even though they never annouced it. She had lost her iy to him recently, something only Minhee knew about. After a couple hours of the small party, Eunkyung was walking down the hall towards the bathroom when she suddenly felt arms pull her into the shadows of the hallway, pushing her against the wall.

"I can't wait any longer dammit. Can we go?" he growled in her ear impatiently.

"It's rude to just leave." Eunkyung told him with a smirk. She then gasped as she felt his knee push against her inner thigh, his tongue biting softly at her earlobe.

 

"On second thought, let's go." she mumbled, as their lips melted into a hungry kiss.