Chapter Five: Abs.

I'm Yours

Anyone think of any fitting titles yet? or is the story not progressed enough yet? lol. I've seriously been thinking all day. I'm not satisfied with the name right now, but whatever. XD

-

Eunkyung and Junhyung had made their late night get together in her apartment almost like a routine. Every night, she'd come home from work near 1 am, where she'd meet Junhyung in front of the elevator. This had been going on for the past week or so. They always had something to talk about, and they would always end around 4 am, where Junhyung would have to sneak back into his apartment, careful not to wake up the rest of s.

He still hadn't told Eunkyung that he was an idol yet. He wasn't sure if he should be the one to tell her, or if he should let her find out on her own. She knew a lot about other kpop groups, but not once did she ever mention BEAST in any of their conversations. Junhyung didn't bother mentioning it either, although it hurt him somewhat that she didn't even know his group.

What he didn't know was that she chose not to become interested in that particular group for a reason.

 

Eunkyung now sat in her apartment, cleaning off the counters in her kitchen. She was off that night, and Junhyung wasn't coming over until around midnight. It was then she noticed a black wallet lying on her counter. She realized it was Junhyung's and he was probably looking all over it. She could wait until he came over later to give it to him, or...

 

She found herself in front of his apartment door, wallet in hand.

Junhyung had always insisted in having their hangout always in her apartment, and not in his because of his 'rowdy' roomates. He had mentioned there were 6 of them all together. It must be rowdy with that many boys sharing one apartment. She didn't care though. Her curiosity was getting the best of her. She knocked on the door twice and waited.

 

The door opened, revealing a familiar face to her.

 

...one she never thought she'd see face to face ever again.

 

"E-Eunkyung?"

 

Standing before her was her former best friend/first love, Lee Kikwang...

 

 

 

shirtless.