Chapter Twenty One: In The Kitchen (R)

I'm Yours

Sooo theres only a few chapters left..probably 2 i think. i'm too lazy to check right now lmao. but yessss, my sequel to this story is on the link i'm going to post below. it'll still contain a little continuation of Eunkyung and Junhyung's story in it, but it'll be more focused on Kikwang. I know most of my readers wanted Eunkyung to end up with Junhyung, but there were still some who wanted Kikwang...the sequel is for those readers mostly, but I hope all my subscribers read it anyway! :D

Warning: This chapter contains ...not THAT detailled, but there's content. sooo if you wanna skip this chapter, it's optional for you.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20197/after-the-rain-b2st-beast-kikwang

 

Eunkyung didn't think fans would be so supportive of her and Junhyung's now established relationship. She didn't think it was neccessary, but Junhyung wanted the whole world to know. He had brought her to one of their performances and kissed her. In public. Eunkyung didn't know how red she turned, but she didn't want to know. Her face that night felt so hot, she might've exploded right on stage. Kikwang was the one that had dragged her on stage in the first place. She'd get that babo back one day.

Many fans thought they were cute together, but of course there were the few scary fans. She'd gotten a lot of hate mail recently, but Junhyung and the rest of BEAST told her the fans wouldn't hurt her physically. One hate mail had stated that the fan  was going to sneak into her apartment and shave off her hair so Junhyung wouldn't love her anymore. Fortunately, Junhyung reassured Eunkyung that with long luscious hair or not, he'd still love her all the same.

 

It was another regular day in Eunkyung's apartment. She had finally taken a nursing job in the hospital along side Minhee. She had to go to work in a few hours, so she spent the day with Junhyung. He also had a schedule in about the same time.

Eunkyung finished cleaning her counter off where Junhyung and her just finished eating homemade bulgogi, when she felt him hug her waist from behind, pulling her against him. She felt him through his pants and smirked. He began to place a trail of kisses down the length of her neck, his hands caressing at her sides.

"Someone's in the mood today."
 
"I'm always in the mood." Eunkyung bit back a moan as Junhyung nipped at her skin, his hands now caressing her thighs. Turning around, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, immediately being lifted from the ground by Junhyung and placed onto the counter she just cleaned. They never tried doing it in the kitchen, which made Eunkyung slightly excited. Junhyung hovered over her lying figure on the counter and kissed down her chest.

He didn't bother to strip them of their clothing. He couldn't wait. Thankfully she was wearing a jean skirt, which meant easy access. His hands went under the skirt and whipped her off her legs before she could blink. He unbuckled his pants just as fast. Junhyung groaned as he felt Eunkyung's cold fingers wrap around him, causing her to grin. In one swift movement, Junhyung hiked up her skirt and plunged into her without warning. Eunkyung braced the edges of the counter with her hands and her elbows propped up.

Junhyung hands held her legs and he slowly slid in and out of her. He loved watching as Eunkyung bit her lip to keep from , but finally giving in, throwing her head back at the pleasure. Her long hair was sprawled across her shoulders and her shirt was riding up her stomach slightly. The very sight was the iest thing he'd ever seen. She was so tight around him, as he began to move faster, leaning down to capture Eunkyung's lips, affectively swallowing her loud moans. She bit his bottom lip lightly, causing him to growl and into her faster. Eunkyung cried out at his speed and at the feeling of her release approaching fast. Junhyung ed into her hard two times, finally catapulting them both over the edge. He pumped into her a few more times, her walls milking every drop of him before sliding out of her slowly, moving off of the counter.

"Damn," Junhyung panted loudly, as he zipped up his pants and helped Eunkyung off the counter. "Can we try the elevator next time?"

"Definitely...we're going to have to find a way to cover the camera though." Eunkyung grinned back at him, leaning up to kiss his lips again. Her legs were still wobbly from what they just did, causing her to hold onto him.

Junhyung's phone suddenly sounded in his pocket. It was Yoseob.

"Yah, stop hooking up with Eunkyung and play video games with us!"

"Yeah man! We can hear you through the walls!" Eunkyung and Junhyung heard Hyeunseng cackle in the background, causing Eunkyung to blush harshly.

"Those bastards." Junhyung mumbled, hanging up. He too had started blushing. Eunkyung's phone rang right after. This time it was Kikwang.

"Eunkyunggie are you done hooking up with Junhyung yet? I wanna go hang out a little before we all drop you off to work."

"Yah Kee Kikwang! What do you know?!" Eunkyung yelled flustered into the phone.

"Babo, I'm your best friend. What do you think I think you guys are doing in your apartment? Baking?" Kikwang laughed loudly. "Come over next door...the guys can't wait to make fun of you two....I can't wait either." with that, he hung up. Eunkyung and Junhyung exchanged pitiful looks to each other.

"Maybe we should keep it in the bedroom." Eunkyung muttered. Junhyung agreed, shaking his head.

 

 

"Yeah....as long as those idiots are next door."