Chapter One: Moving In

I'm Yours

Moving in wasn’t as easy as Eunkyung thought.

With a final huff, she dropped the last box of her belongings on the floor of her newly attained apartment. She stood back up straight, her eyes roaming the bright empty walls and spacious room she’d start her new life living alone in.

‘Omma was right. This place is perfect for me.’ Eunkyung thought.

Her mother was the one who helped pick out an apartment for Eunkyung. One extremely spacious bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and a spacious living room was more than Eunkyung had asked for, but her mother insisted. Her parents were busy company owners that were moving to China next week permanently. Eunkyung didn’t really want to join them, she had told them honestly. This led to the idea of her living off alone for once. Eunkyung was their only child, and they believed they raised her well enough to be by herself.

Eunkyung’s bright moment of admiring her apartment was cut short as she saw the many boxes of her stuff she’d have to organize around. She let out a soft groan and fell onto the new couch her parents had bought for her. This was the downside of moving.

After a few moments of lying lazily on the couch she got up, tied her long wavy brown hair in a high pony tail and began to sort out her things. She had just finished moving in her cosmetic appliances into the bathroom when a small box caught her eye and momentarily distracted her. Curious as to what she packed into it, she opened it since she literally packed in a quick mess in her excitement of living alone, shoving random things into random boxes.  Her eyes widened slightly at the contents. Hey eyes then softened.

“It’s been a while…Lee Kikwang.”

She neither smiled nor frowned as she gazed at the many pictures the two of them took back in her high school years. She didn’t exactly know how to feel about him. She couldn’t believe it’s already been slmost 4 years since she’s seen him, let alone talk to him…

Or kissed him.