It Hurts

When I'm Kissing You

Baekhyun hurriedly opened the bath room’s door and entered. He doesn’t want Kris and Chanyeol see him looking at them kissing. The scene flashed again on his mind.

 

Chanyeol standing and Kris holding Chanyeol’s face, so close.

 

Baekhyun’s heart broke thinking again what he saw. Tears are now b on his eyes . “Why did Chanyeol let Kris kiss him?” he sat on the bathroom’s floor, not minding if it’s wet.

 

At that moment Baekhyun could only feel the pain that was throbbing inside his chest, it’s like hundred of knives strike his heart all at once. It was so painful that he can’t breathe easily.

 

And after a while Baekhyun burst on crying, he covered his mouth with his beautiful hands to prevent noises from coming out, he doesn’t want Kris and Chanyeol hear his sobs if they are still in there.

 

Tears are falling from his eyes, he was wiping it continuously with his hands but more tears are falling. He then crossed his arm to his knees and put his head down towards it, there he let his self cry more.

 

At that moment Baekhyun realizes why he felt strange and his heart beats faster than the normal whenever Chanyeol is around or doing sweet things for him, it’s because he LOVED the guy the moment he laid his eyes on Chanyeol’s perfect handsome face and that made him cry harder.

 

After calming himself, he decided to get out from the bathroom. Chanyeol and Kris were nowhere to be found in the kitchen. The scene flashed again on his mind again when he looked on the closed refrigerator, it seem like he could he could see Chanyeol and Kris standing there which made him more sadder, tears are b again on his eyes.

 

He then opened the back door which is near the kitchen area, it was pouring hard outside. But he didn’t care, he was about to go out when somebody called him.

 

“Hyung” it was Kai.

 

“Ne?” without looking back Baekhyun answered.

 

“What are you doing there? You’re going to be soaked there, Come on!” Kai rushed to the refrigerator and got himself a bottle of water.

 

“You go ahead, I’ll be with you guys in a moment, and I just need some air so I opened the door.” Baekhyun afraid that Kai will sense the sadness on his voice made his voice sound casual.

 

Kai still looking at Baekhyun’s back, “Okay hyung.”

 

When Baekhyun felt Kai headed to the living room again and turned his face to the way back to the living room, a tear fell from his sorrowful eyes, he then without second thoughts rushed to the back door.

 

He felt the coldness the rain and the wind was bringing to his body, but the numbness he felt inside can’t be erased. He found himself beside the beach. Flashbacks of what happened earlier that day when they were hanging out with the members filled him. A sad smile appeared on his quivering lips when he remembered the sweetness Chanyeol was showing unto him, that morning was one of the happiest days on his life, but now his heart was filled with grief and pain.

 

Baekhyun then shouted at the top his lungs towards the sea. “PARK CHANYEOL!” he called! He was soaking wet now because of the heavy rain.

 

 “Do you know how much I love you?!” he screamed, tears were falling from his eyes endlessly.

 

“YOU IDIOT! I LOVE YOU!” He whimpered.

 

“Why can’t I say that to your face?” he then softly uttered to his self, head down

 

“Why did you kissed Kris?! And brought this painful feeling unto me! He sat at the sand and cried.

 

“And I must hate you for that.” He said between his sobs.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! He shouted towards the sky and lied down at the sand. Heavy rain poured continuously, it’s like sympathizing on what Baekhyun was feeling at that moment.