Bacon and the Sunny Side Up Egg

When I'm Kissing You

 

It was exactly 6 in the morning when Chanyeol woke up, the morning light shines brightly and radiates to their glass window, and the early morning air gently shakes the curtain, bringing a cold breeze to the room. Chanyeol sat up and rubbed his newly awaken eyes while pouting his lips, what an early sight to behold. He turned his gaze on his right and a cute sweet smile escaped his precious red lips when he saw someone beside him lying and still in its slumber.

 

Baekhyun was still sleeping, not knowing that Chanyeol was looking at the every detail of his face, it was like he’s memorizing the older guy’s sleeping face so that he could recall it anytime he likes. Baekhyun was hugging his puppy stuff toy tightly, his hair was messy and no traces of make up on his face. He looked like a kid, no… let me revise that, more like an angel sleeping on its chamber in heaven when he’s not wearing any foundations, powders, eyeliners and lip tints.

 

Chanyeol can’t help himself; he gently caressed his Puppy’s charming little face, he still can’t believe that Byun Baekhyun, the funny and energetic member of EXO K and one of the main vocalists answered his feelings and returned it with much and more care and love.

 

Baekhyun was slightly awakened by the gentle touch of someone; a soft whine came out from him and slowly opened his tiny chinky eyes.

 

Chanyeol greeted him with a quick sweet kiss in the cheeks, nose and finally in the lips. Baekhyun smiled adorably to Chanyeol, liking the feeling of Chanyeol’s soft warm lips.

 

“Good Morning!” Chanyeol greeted him with his deep y voice. He was caressing Baekhyun’s messy hair.

 

“Good Morning too…” he answered sleepily.

 

“Did I wake you up?” Chanyeol then lied down again on the bed and put his arm around Baekhyun’s waist.

 

“Slight, but it’s okay. As long as it’s you.” Baekhhyun answered, grinning ear to ear.

 

Chanyeol chuckled when he heard what his puppy answered, he is obviously teasing him and amazingly he really like the way Baekhyun was teasing him.

 

“Of course, it will be always me because no one could replace me in your heart.” The younger guy answered.

 

The hyung laughed. “Oh really?. That’s really cheesy you know.”

 

“But admit it you like it, don’t you?” Chanyeol smiled playfully.

 

Baekhyun just answered him with a smile.

 

Chanyeol got up from bed and started heading to the door.

 

“I’ll be preparing breakfast for us and the other members, what would you like to eat?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Bacon and Sunny side up egg, the best pair for breakfast.” Baekhyun answered while still lying lazily in the bed.

 

Chanyeol smiled again but this time showing his white perfect teeth. “Coming right up!” and walked outside the room.

 

Baekhyun felt that it was like he was in a dream, a beautiful dream. He then pinched his arm.

 

“OuCh!” he felt the pain and smiled once again, “I’m awake and it’s not a dream, it’s real.” Baekhyun told himself.

 

Flashbacks of what happened these past few days crossed his mind and how Chanyeol confessed his love at the beach and how he answered it, it made Baekhyun blushed and covered his face with the blanket and rolled in the bed.

 

“We shared the same bed last night!” he said, happiness on his voice and tone, after realizing it he rolled again on the bed like a crazy guy.

 

Just then the door opened, and D.O saw what his Baekhyun hyung was doing in the bed, Baekhyun felt stiffen at the moment because D.O was looking at him with those famous big eyes that could stare at you 24 hours a day.

 

“Hyung, do you really love your bed that you’re rolling at it like a crazy person?” D.O asked innocently, making him look like a toddler.

 

Baekhyun smiled vibrantly on his dongsaeng and stood up from the bed and walked in front of him.

 

“Kyung Soo! GOOD MORNING!” he hugged his dongsaeng tightly and kissed him in the cheek, his dongsaeng really look cute like a baby with those facial expression of his.

 

“Yuck hyung!” D.O wiped his face with the sleeve of his shirt. “You haven’t washed your mouth yet and you kissed me on my cheek already! BACTERIA! BACTERIA! BACTERIA!” he said while walking out of the room.

 

Baekhyun followed him; his laughter filled the living room and can be heard also in the kitchen. His morning was really nice with Chanyeol waking him up and with D.O’s reaction to him; it made him feel good and charged for the day.

 

“You’re really cute, Kyung Soo.” Baekhyun sat on the couch in their living room.

 

“Aish!” D.O answered to his hyung, he sounded like irritated but deep inside he’s happy because his hyung is in a good mood unlike those past few days, he then marched to the kitchen and saw Chanyeol and Suho cooking their breakfast.

 

The other two members Sehun and Kai were also doing their stuffs, Sehun as usual tapping his phone and giggling on the side of the lounge while Kai was on the floor and doing some pushups, lately the dancing machine was obsessed with exercises, he wants to make his body look good like the bodies of his sunbaes from TVXQ and Super Junior.

 

Baekhyun looked at Kai and looked at his body, his thin fragile body, head down and sighed. Kai who heard his hyung’s sigh stopped what he’s doing and laughed at his hyung.

 

 Baekhyun looked at his dongsaeng with his pouting lips and puppy liked eyes. Kai laughed again, he can’t help it because his hyung looked cute.

 

“Why are you exercising this early? And of all you’re in front of me. You really mocking me with that nice body of yours.” Baekhyun said adorably.

 

“Hyung, I’m already doing my pushups here when you went out of the room, and I’m not mocking you.” Kai answered while smiling. “And besides you look good with your body and our fans like that, so you don’t need to do what I’m doing.”

 

“But, all of you have this nice built since we were training and practicing for our debut, while I’m stock with this little body built of mine.” Baekhyun answered, he made his voice sad.

 

Kai stood up and sat beside his hyung, he jokingly pinched his hyung’s cheek. “Well you look good with it, while we are not. Just imagine you would look like a joke if you’re face is as cute as this and your built is like with Arnold Schwartzinegger (Sorry for the spelling, I really don’t know! kekekeke!). Can you imagine that?

 

Baekhyun imagined and grimaced at the picture he was building on his head, he then shook his head. “NIGHTMARE!” he hissed.

 

“See what I mean?” the younger said.

 

Just then Chanyeol walked to the living room with an apron on his waist, he looked like a girl. “Breakfast is ready!” he smiled.

 

Kai stood up immediately and went to the kitchen, Sehun hurriedly followed Kai. Chanyeol walked towards the couch and lend his hand for Baekhyun. “Come on, let’s eat, I made your breakfast especially for you.” He said sweetly.

 

Baekhyun smiled, really happy. He holds Chanyeol’s soft hands and together they walked towards the kitchen.

 

The other four members saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun holding hands while walking, they giggled and teased the two members.

 

Baekhyun can’t help it, he blushed red as a tomato, and his big ears were blushing too! Chanyeol just smiled and grinned to his fellow members while guiding Baekhyun on his sit, he then sat besides Baekhyun.

 

“Wow, it’s too early for sweet holding hands you too. Ants and Bees would love to take you to their houses because of your sweetness!” Suho chuckled while teasing the two of them.

 

Sehun then noticed that Baekhyun’s plate has bacon and a sunny side up already, with a shape of a heart that was written by ketchup at the top of the egg.

 

“You cooked Bacon and Sunny side up egg for Baekhyun hyung only?! Unfair!” Sehun the maknae and the former ulzzang whined to his Chanyeol hyung.

 

“What’s with the heart?” Kai also looked at Baekhyun’s plate.

 

D.O and Suho chuckled, and Chanyeol looked at the two younger members. “Mind your own business; I just want to add a heart shape to Puppy’s viand, what’s wrong with that?” Chanyeol pouted his lips and made his eyes wider, like a kid who wants to fight the other kids.

 

“I want bacon and an egg too!!!!!!” Sehun stomped his feet under the table, his childish attitude showing.

 

Baekhyun smiled to himself, and offered the bacon and the egg to their maknae. “Here Sehunnie, hyung would love to share what Chanyeol made for me.”

 

Sehun smiled and clapped his hands because of gladness while Chanyeol’s face can’t be drawn, he did his best even though he doesn’t know how to cook, even the simplest and basic of cooking , the frying, just to let his beloved Baekhyun have what he wants to have for breakfast.

 

The members ate their breakfast while talking occasionally with each other. Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol silent than the normal.

 

Chanyeol was glancing at Sehun who was eating a piece of bacon and an egg happily, he smirked at him which made Baekhyun smile who was silently observing him.

 

After a while Chanyeol stood up and thanked everyone for the meal, he directly headed to their room, Baekhyun stood also, hurrying to follow Chanyeol to the room. The other members didn’t mind them because they were busy eating.

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol standing at the side of the window and looking outside when he entered the room, Chanyeol glanced at him for a moment and turned his gaze again towards the scenery outside.

 

Baekhyun smiled and walked towards Chanyeol, he then hugged him from the back. “Thank you for the meal Chanyeollie..” he smiled sweetly.

 

Chanyeol looked at him and was pouting his mouth, his eyes looked sad.

 

“I worked hard cooking that bacon and egg for you, for you only but you shared it with sehunnie.

 

Baekhyun smiled widely and thought “Oh, so he was jealous.” He then slowly turned Chanyeol to meet his gaze. “I know, but Sehunnie is like a little kid and he wants to taste the bacon and egg you cooked so I gladly shared it with him, and besides your cooking is superb and you made me happy.

 

Chanyeol slowly smiled, happiness overflowed on him because his beloved liked his cooking.

 

“You sure you liked it?” he asked sweetly on the older guy.

 

“Of Course!” he answered lovingly. “Even without the egg and the bacon, just your presence makes me happy.” and hugged the younger guy on its waist.