Reconciliation

When I'm Kissing You

 

Days passed rapidly with EXO’s schedule, they were practicing really hard because the SMTOWM Concert at Madison Square Garden at Los Angeles California was fast approaching and the boys looked like really nervous for it is their first time to meet their overseas fans and perform together with their sunbaes. Chanyeol didn’t dare to talk with his puppy, he continued his cold treatment towards Baekhyun and the older guy was obviously affected by the way his Eggyeol was acting.

 

The other members noticed it too but didn’t say a thing and just observed the Baekyeol Couple silently. Also, Chanyeol was no longer sleeping on their room and is staying at Kris’ room and that made Baekhyun sadder than before, but thanks to his dongsaeng D.O who sleeps with him on their room and always accompany him whatever he do, his loneliness was lessen.

 

One cold morning at EXO’s Dormitory Baekhyun woke up early and fixed a delicious meal for the members especially for his Eggyeol even though his not that good at cooking, atleast he was trying his best.

 

After one hour and thirty minutes of preparing, Baekhyun sat at the table looking at the food and felt proud of his self. The members one by one went out of their respective rooms and marched towards the kitchen smiling because of the tasty smell that comes from there.

 

Baekhyun smiled adorably when he saw his Eggyeol walked out of Kris’ room, Chanyeol was rubbing his newly awaken eyes and was caught off guard by the smile that welcomed him.

“My day is already complete, thanks to that smile.” Chanyeol thought and let out a sigh. “I miss my Puppy but I can’t talk to him or give him a hug right now, I must endure it!”

 

Baekhyun stood up and smiled more widely not only for his Chanyeol but for all the members. “Good Morning!” he said in a cheerful tone.

The members looked at him and smiled beautifully because their Baekhyun’s smile was contagious.

 

“Well someone woke up on the right side of the bed.” Kris uttered with his low y voice and went to Baekhyun’s side and shook his dongsaeng’s hair.

 

“Ya hyung! Stop!” Baekhyun uttered sunnily while trying to get Kris’ hands off his hair. Kris chuckled and sat next to him.

 

“What happened? Why are you looking happy today?” Luhan was embracing his Donald Duck toy and sat on one of the chairs.

 

“Nothing, I’m just excited because today is the last day of our rehearsal and we will be flying to US on the next two days.” He answered even though deep inside he was feeling empty, he tried his best to look like he’s happy and okay. He’s tired of being wretched and making s worry about him, yes they were acting as if they didn’t notice his moods the past days but he could feel that they are concerned on him.

 

“You cooked all of this hyung? They look delicious.” D.O said while eyeing the foods that are placed on the table.

 

Chanyeol slowly walked towards the table and simply looked at the foods, he smiled a little when he saw what their breakfast, its bacon and scrambled egg with names of members written by ketchup on top of each egg, their couple name “Eggyeol and Bacon”.

 

Sehun, Tao and Kai who are the last members to went on the kitchen, when the youngest members saw the delicious meal they immediately sat and ate, Chanyeol wants to spank them on their heads annoyed by the fact that they were the first ones to taste his Puppy’s cooking.

 

Suho and the other members smiled when they saw Chanyeol hurriedly sat down and ate when he saw the three young members eating happily. Baekhyun was surprised on Chanyeol’s action but was pleased and happy that the one he loved ate what he prepared.

 

“Let’s dig in!” Suho emitted gladly.

 

After eating their delicious breakfast each of them went again to their respective rooms and get dressed. Baekhyun had just got out of the shower and water was dripping from his wet hair when Chanyeol went in on their room and was caught off guard seeing his Puppy on that state, then their eyes met.

 

Chanyeol is not the only one who was taken aback, Baekhyun was also surprised. When Baekhyun was about to open his mouth and say something Chanyeol immediately cut their eye contact and hurriedly walked to his own closet and searched for something to wear for today’s training.

 

Baekhyun sadly looked at his Eggyeol’s back and can’t fight the urge to hug him; he then slowly walked towards Chanyeol and hugged him tightly from the back.

 

“Ya Eggyeol, you still mad at me?” Baekhyun uttered, sadness filled his voice.

 

Chanyeol didn’t say a word towards his Puppy and just feel the warmth of Baekhyun’s hug, he missed him badly God knows that.

 

“Sorry okay? Please forgive me, I promise I’ll never do it again and I’ll text you whenever I’m not with you.” Baekhyun pleaded, he wants them to be okay again. He can’t stand another day not talking and spending quality time with Chanyeol.

 

The tall guy let a sigh out, he can’t tolerate the sadness that was in his Puppy’s voice and then he made the decision, it’s time for them to be okay again and end the cold treatment thing. But before he could forgive his puppy he has one question and then after that he will forgive him.

 

“Okay, I’ll accept your apology if you would answer my only question truthfully.”

 

Baekhyun’s face lightened up when he heard his beloved’s statement, an ecstatic smile formed on his lips. Chanyeol slowly faced Baekhyun and once again fell in love with him, because of that darn beautiful smile of his matching with those twinkling eyes.

 

“I really love this guy.” Chanyeol uttered inside his soaked with love hormone brain.

 

“So what’s your question? Hurry, so the two of us could finally patch things between us.”   The cute puppy looking guy said while clapping his hands.

 

“Why did you sleep at Hyun A’s legs when you two are at the Couple House?!” Chanyeol asked, jealousy was obvious on his low tone voice.

 

A crease formed on the older guy’s forehead, “I slept at Hyun A’s legs?!” he exclaimed, can’t believe what the younger guy just said.

 

Chanyeol nodded but his face looked like a guy who’s very intrigued, “You don’t remember?”

 

Baekhyun instantly shook his head, “I don’t remember, the last thing I remembered was that I was just sitting at the floor beside the couch and put my hanky with ice on his swollen ankle.”

 

Chanyeol looked at him intently in his eyes as if scrutinizing him if he’s telling the truth.

 

Baekhyun let a sigh out, “Believe me! Why would I sleep on her legs and deny it to you if I already knew what I did? If I did know about it then I must have explained things to you earlier.”

 

Seeing that Chanyeol was not convinced with his explanation, Baekhyun doesn’t know what to do to convince him. With face and shoulder down after looking at Chanyeol, Baekhyun finally gave up explaining. Just then he felt the hands of the tall guy holding his shoulders, he immediately turned his face up and look at his Eggyeol.

 

Chanyeol smiled slightly and then hugged him tightly, more tightly than his puppy gave him earlier. “Arasso, I believe you. I know what you’re saying is the truth... because I have faith in you and trust every words that came from your mouth.”

 

Baekhyun smiled.  At last! He and his eggyeol finally reconciled.

 

Just then their door opened, and to their surprise the other members were there standing and grinning widely.

 

Baekyeol immediately released themselves on the hug they were sharing, Baekhyun was undeniably blushing.

 

“Moment breaker!” Chanyeol wants to yell to their fellow members but kept it on his self.

 

“Finally! You two reconciled.” Kris uttered, he’s obviously happy.

 

“Hurray!!!!” the members shouted then laughed.

 

“What’s funny?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Now we know why you’re acting cold towards your puppy.” Xiu Min uttered mischievously.

 

“You guys heard our conversation?!” Baekhyun yelled.

 

The members grinned darkly. “Ne, we did some eavesdropping.” Tao uttered, like Luhan he was embracing his toy, it’s not a Donald Duck toy, but a Panda stuff toy.

 

“Ya.” Sehun said turning to Kai. “You owe me 5 bucks.” The youngest then laid his hand in front of Kai as if signaling the older one that he should pay him.

 

“Why did Kai owe you 5 bucks?” Lay asked, curious what’s happening between the two youngest members of their group.

 

Kai then pulled some bucks from his pocket and placed it at Sehun’s palm, the maknae quickly counted the money if it’s really 5 bucks.

 

“We made a deal and setting 5 bucks in line whoever guesses the right answer on what’s the reason behind Chanyeol hyung’s cold treatment towards Baekhyun gets the 5 bucks.” Kai answered.

 

“Nice gamble you two should have told me so I joined you two.” Chen uttered.

 

“YA!!!!!! You guys! That’s not a nice thing to do! Eavesdropping like that, you’re invading our privacy!” Chanyeol shouted towards the members.

 

The handsome and admirable members of the rookie group EXO just laughed as an answer to the tall rapper of EXO K.

 

Suho was still laughing walked towards Baekhyun, “Ya, you really don’t remember that you placed your head and slept at your wife’s legs?”

 

Baekhyun shook his head as an answer and that made Suho their leader grin more widely.

 

“Then let me show you what you’ve done.” Suho uttered and faced his phone towards Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he saw what Suho made him look at, it was a picture of him asleep at Kim Hyun A’s legs. He can’t believe it.

 

“You haven’t uploaded that picture on our site and fan board, right hyung?” Baekhyun asked in a worried tone.

 

With that Suho ran as fast as he could, and away from his dongsaeng.

 

Understanding why his hyung reacted that way, Baekhyun chased Suho as much as he can, not minding that he was not wearing anything under his robe and towel. “Ya hyung! Don’t you dare upload that! Erase that picture now!”

 

Chanyeol who just remembered something also chased Suho, “Suho hyung! I remembered! Erase the other photo too!!!”

 

The members giggled as much as they can while looking at the two chasing Suho.

 

“Baekhyun hyung was wearing something inside the robe and the towel right?” D.O asked in a naive way which made the other members look at him then at Baekhyun, they were grinning devilishly right now, it looked like they have the same thought on their heads and they then quickly run towards the oblivious Baekhyun.