Staying Away From You

When I'm Kissing You

 

After satisfying himself, Baekhyun decided to go home. His body was feeling heavy and his head aching. He then gently opened the back door; he successfully opened it without making any noises. When he turned, his heart almost jumped out when he saw someone standing near the kitchen, and it looked that somebody was really waiting for him.

 

“Where the heck did you go?” a deep voice called out.

 

He instantly recognized the voice and who’s the owner. There’s only one member from the group whose voice is as deep as a well, but sounds nice and y.

 

Just then lights overflowed the room, then Baekhyun saw Chanyeol who was now leaning on the wall. He was the one who switched the lights on.

 

“Just there” Baekhyun answered head down.

 

Chanyeol then noticed that his Puppy was soaking wet and sands are all over his body, the hair was too messy.

 

“You went to the beach even though rain was pouring hard?! Are you crazy?! Don’t you know you can catch a cold and cough?! He shouted angrily.

 

No response from Baekhyun, he then started to walk. “I just want to have some rest.” He answered.

 

As Baekhyun was passing Chanyeol’s side, the younger guy grabbed the older one in its arm.

 

“No, not yet!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

“What do you want?!” Baekhyun shouted and looked at him. His lovely eyes are now covered with grief and sadness.

 

And Chanyeol noticed it. “Take a hot bath first before going to bed.” He said softly. “Is there any problem Puppy?” he asked softly.

 

Chanyeol’s soft voice reached Baekhyun’s ear and that softness wanna make Baekhhyun burst to tears but with all his might, he held it.

 

“No, nothing. Am Fine” and took Chanyeol’s hand off his arm and walked straightly to his room.

 

Even though Baekhyun wants to go straight to bed and sleep, he obeyed what Chanyeol told him. He took a warm bath, letting the warm water sooth his muscle, it felt good for his body and feeling, but for his heart? It didn’t. When he finished washing his body he went out of the bathroom inside his room only to find Chanyeol sitting comfortably at the edge of his bed.

 

“Why are you here? What do you want?” Baekhyun asked towards Chanyeol.

 

“I’m going to sleep here.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

Baekhyun’s knee shook when he saw Chanyeol’s smile, but pretended it has no effect to him.

 

“And who gave you permission to sleep here in my room?” Baekhyun added a sarcastic tone on his voice.

 

“Just I” Chanyeol answered, not bothered with the sarcasm on Baekhyun’s voice.

 

Baekhyun softly shook his head. “Go back to your room Chanyeol, am not in the mood for kidding around” he answered seriously.

 

Chanyeol was taken aback on what Baekhyun said but he didn’t give up.

 

“Let me sleep with Puppy” Chanyeol said sweetly.

 

“Don’t call me puppy. Now go back to your room.” Baekhyun then stared Chanyeol, blank expression.

 

“Something’s really wrong” Chanyeol uttered to himself.

 

“No I won’t, I’ll be sleeping with you tonight whether you like it or not.” After saying it, Chanyeol then lied down to the bed and wrapped his body with the comfortable comforter.

 

Baekhyun then let a deep sigh out, marched towards the cabinet and got himself a sleeping wear then walked towards the bathroom to put his clothes on, it took him quite a while than the normal to put on his clothes because he was also calming himself from crying again.

 

When he got out from the bathroom, he saw Chanyeol sleeping comfortably on one side of the bed. He then tip toed towards Chanyeol was facing and looked at him admiringly.

 

He looks at Chanyeol’s eyes that are close, his eye lashes that are long and nice to look at. His perfect cute nose, his rosy pink cheeks and his red soft lips, pouting a little which made him adorable overall.

 

Baekhyun can’t help but smile; a sad smile escaped his lips and his eyes were b with tears again. “If you only know how much I love you Chanyeol~a ,but if its Kris hyung you really like, then I won’t hold you back, just always remember……” he thought and whispered softly “I LOVE YOU from the bottom of my heart”. A tear escaped his eye and he quickly wiped it. Looking at the sight in front of him, he slowly lowered his face towards Chanyeol and gave him a quick but full of care and love kiss on the lips.

 

He then turned away and went out from the room. He then reached for the phone and dialed a number.

 

“Ne, hyung? Good morning. Sorry for calling you this early but I would like to have an early flight today going back to Seoul, I just want to visit my mom before going to work again.” And smiled sorrowfully to himself. “Ne hyung, kamsahamnida”. And turned the call to an end.

 

*****************

 

It was past ten in the morning when Chanyeol woke up; Baekhyun was not on his side of the bed. Chanyeol thought he was just outside hanging out with the other members.

 

He went to the living room after taking a bath at Baekhyun’s bathroom; he was wearing his Puppy’s robe which brought a smile to his pretty face. Everyone was doing their own thing and was not paying any attention to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol searched the whole rest house hoping to see Baekhyun and telling him he wore his hyung’s robe, but to his dismay he can’t find Baekhyun anywhere.

 

“Hyung, have you seen Puppy?” he asked Suho who was eating a banana float with Kris and Tao.

 

“Baekhyun?” a knot formed on EXO K’s leader’s forehead.

 

Chanyeol simply nodded.

 

The three exchanged surprised glances towards each other which made Chanyeol dumbfounded.

 

“Didn’t he tell you?” Tao asked.

 

“What?” Chanyeol with a curious face asked.

 

“He flew back to Seoul early this morning, around pass six in the morning.” Kris said while eating a piece of banana.

 

“But why?” Chanyeol asked, surprised that Baekhyun already left without saying anything.

 

“We don’t know, he just told us that he’ll go back to Seoul first and our manager knew about it. And it seems he was hurrying, maybe because he was late for his flight.” Suho with a spoon at his mouth said.

 

“Didn’t he tell you anything about me? Or did he give you a note for me?” Chanyeol asked.

 

The three shook their heads.

 

“Damn” Chanyeol uttered under his breath.

 

“Something happened between you too?” Kris asked while feeding Tao.

 

“A love quarrel perhaps?” Suho with a naughty smile and was teasing him.

 

Chanyeol simply smiled and shook his head. “No, I was just wondering why he suddenly left.”

 

“Don’t worry hyung; you can see him later this day. We’ll be going back to Seoul later right?” Tao said while chewing.

 

And the oldies nodded.

 

It was late in the evening when they headed towards the airport, fans that were residing at that island bid their goodbyes to the idol group, and the members cheerfully waved back to their fans, lovely smiles can be seen on their faces.

 

When the members finally boarded the plane and was finding their respective sits, Suho’s cellular phone beeped, a worried look crossed the leader’s gentle face. Chanyeol who was beside him noticed it.

 

“You okay hyung?” he asked while putting on his black leather jacket.

 

“Baekhyun” he uttered.

 

Chanyeol’s heart pounded inside his chest. “What happened to him?”

 

“He’s at the hospital, Manager Chu told me he was admitted just now” he answered.

 

“Why?! Why was he admitted?” Chanyeol was trembling and was imagining worst scenarios that could happen to Baekhyun.

 

Suho was tapping his phone when a flight attendant approached them and smile kindly. “Sir, please turn off your cell phone because in a few more minutes our plane will be taking off.

 

“But-----“ Suho protested.

 

“It’s a rule here in the plane, please kindly follow our protocol” the attendant was still smiling but annoyance is also crossing her face.

 

Suho with head down followed what the attendant was saying and turned his phone off.

 

“Thank you” the attendant smiles and leave them.

 

“Hyung!” Chanyeol said to his hyung, worried expression on his face.

 

Suho sighed and looked at his dongsaeng. “Let’s just wait till we landed at Seoul, it’s just an hour flight”

 

Chanyeol felt helpless.

 

After an hour Chanyeol ran hurriedly towards the exit of the airport, he didn’t even bothered to get his luggage, all that minds to him now was Baekhyun.

 

“What’s with Chanyeol?” Lay asked the other members.

 

Suho just smiled. “Let’s just get his luggage and hurry to go home”

 

Chanyeol was dialing someone’s number, it turned out to be Baekhyun’s number. After a few more rings, someone finally answered. He was taken aback when he heard a woman’s voice.