Chanyeol or Hyun A?

When I'm Kissing You

It was already late in the afternoon when Chanyeol and the rest of the gang finally reached their dormitory, Eggyeol headed straightly towards the room he was sharing with his beloved Puppy but even before he could open the door D.O stopped him on opening it.

 

“Chanyeol hyung, want some ramen? I’ll cook some for you.” D.O asked him innocently.

 

Chanyeol smiled to his dongsaeng, he doesn’t know why but it’s like D.O could sense he was feeling down. “Sure, I’ll just take a shower and join you in the kitchen.”

 

D.O smiled and nodded and went on his own room, after D.O left Chanyeol let a sigh escaped his lips. He then entered the BAEKYEOL room and put his bag on his bed, he then pulled his phone out of his pocket, still no messages from Baekhyun. That made him feel more down, he doesn’t know but he’s not comfortable with the idea that his Puppy is with y Hyun A, he felt that she would seduce him well because she’s capable in doing that since she’s a gorgeous lady and undeniably seductive, her seductiveness is truly effortless.

 

He then scanned his phone and ended up with a photo of Baekhyun that was stored on his phone, “Ya! Why can’t you send me a text message telling me not to get worried and assuring me that Hyun A is behaving?! Are you enjoying yourself together with her that you have forgotten about me? BYUN BAEKHYUN give me a text, call or something, damn you!” He grunted towards the picture.

 

At the end Chanyeol let out a grumble, “Why am I talking with your picture?! It makes me a foolish looking creature!” He then tossed his phone on his bed and started undressing himself, he took off his upper clothes but when he was about to the zipper of his pants, his phone beeped.

 

“You have a message! You have a message! Park Chanyeol you have a message!” A cute and energetic voice of a toddler called out, it’s his ringtone.

 

Thinking that it’s his puppy that sent him a message he slammed his body towards his bed and reached for his phone quickly, but disappointment filled his system when he opened the message, it’s Tao. Tao sent him a picture of EXO M posing and making v signs with a caption saying, “Guess where we are?”

 

Chanyeol was not in the mood to answer Tao’s question, he stood up leaving his phone on the bed. He ped his pants and went to the bathroom and took a warm shower trying his might not to think about his Baekhyun.

 

On the other hand, Baekhyun ran as fast as he could back to the couple house when he can’t find his phone. When he finally got back he found Hyun A snoozing on the couch and made the bear her pillow, Baehyun was taken aback because Hyun A’s legs was totally exposed and she’s oblivious on it because she seemed like she was sleeping soundly. Baekhyun took some steps back while slightly covering his eyes because a sinful but wonderful view was in front of him, inviting him to take a peek. He then went upstairs to get a blanket or something to cover Hyun A’s legs and make her warm because it was quite cold.

 

When the guy went upstairs, Hyun A slowly opened her eyes. She laughed soundlessly because she slightly saw how her husband reacted; she was teasing him and well she found out that her husband is quite harmless and a true gentleman.

 

Baekhyun went down with a blanket on his arms; Hyun A quickly closed her eyes to play asleep. The husband put the blanket around Hyun A carefully so he won’t intrude her sleep; he then noticed that she was still wearing her sandal with those killer heels. He decided to take the sandals off his wife’s foot to make her more comfortable, he then noticed that her ankle was swollen, he gently caressed it and he knows that it hurts a lot for his wife. He stood up and went towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for some ice but sadly there’s none so he decided to go out of the house and search for some ice or something cold to lessen the swollenness of the ankle of his beloved wife.

 

When Baekhyun went out of the house, Hyun A sat up the couch and looked at the door as if she could see his husband. She smiled warmly because she knew her husband was worrying about her, well she felt his gentle caress on her ankle. She then looked at her swollen and slightly red ankle and gently pat it, her face winced because pain creeped. Hyun A lay back on the couch because she has no choice, well she can’t stand and walk can she?

 

“Well I’m fortunate enough that I have chosen Byun Baekhyun to be my husband on this WGM project, he’s warm hearted and a true gentleman plus he’s really handsome! I just hope he would remember me soon, not the y idol Kim Hyun A but the Kim Hyun A from his past.” She thought, and with that she closed her eyes and went to sleep, for real this time.

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol finally finished showering after a long time. He put a robe to cover his ness and went out of the bathroom just to be startled, Kris was sitting prettily on each bed and he seem to be waiting for him.

 

“Kris hyung! You’re back!” Chanyeol uttered and smiled happily, well he’s happy that his Kris hyung is around but he doesn’t know why he’s feeling like that, maybe because he could felt he has an older brother he can count on, who could take good care of him and give everything he wants because Kris is kinda generous on his dongsaengs, especially to Tao.

 

Kris answered him with a smile, a warm smile even though it’s noticeable that he’s weary from his flight with the other members, he then passed a paper bag unto him, he gladly took it and diligently opened it making himself excited what his hyung bought for him.

 

“Kamsahamnida hyung.” He uttered and smiled cheerfully when he saw what Kris bought for him, it was a pink expensive polo and he knows it would suite him because his Kris hyung is an expert on picking clothes.

 

“The other members told me that you were acting weird this day, any problems?” The mighty and charismatic leader of EXO M asked him straight to the point.

 

Chanyeol was struck to the bottom, so his co members are worrying about him all this time because he was acting weird, he smiled warmly by that thought.

 

“I don’t have any problem hyung.” Chanyeol smiled, he felt lightened by the fact that the other members are thinking about him and are concerned about him.

 

Kris stood up and crossed his arm on his chest slightly revealing his tattoo on his upper arm, well he was wearing a shirt and then he looked intently on his so called “twin tower”. “You sure everything is fine?” The older asked not satisfied with the dongsaeng’s answer.

 

This time Chanyeol smiled to his hyung and looked at his deep black orbs while saying “I’m fine Kris hyung, nothing troubles me am telling you.”

 

Kris seemed like he’s not convinced with Chanyeol’s statement but at the end he just nodded his head just to acknowledge his “twin tower” words, “Okay if you say so but let me tell you, if you have any problems or you want someone to hear your problems I’m always here for you together with the other members.”

 

“Yes hyung, komawo.” Chanyeol uttered wholeheartedly.

 

Just then the door opened and revealed Sehun giving his Lu Han hyung a piggy back ride, smiles are evident on their faces.

 

“Chanyeol hyung, D.O told me to inform you that the ramen is ready.” Sehun uttered, obviously very happy for some reason (Is it because Lu Han is back?kekeke).

 

Lu Han looked at the irresistible rappers of EXO and smiled more widely, “The ramen looks good, Kris come to the kitchen with Chanyeol here for us to share a delicious meal.” And with that the HunHan couple went to the kitchen where the other members are already gathered and are salivating to the ramen that “mother” D.O prepared.

 

Kris gazed at Chanyeol with a magnetic smile, “Get dress, I’ll wait for you.”

 

“You go first hyung, I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.” Chanyeol answered, walked towards his closet and searched for a comfortable house clothes.

 

“I’ll wait for you, common! It’s been a while when most of us sat at the table and ate together.” Kris insisted.

 

“Then wait outside the room so I could put on my clothes.” Chanyeol answered while pulling a black shirt and a white pajama.

 

“Why should I wait outside? You could put the clothes on while I’m here, as if you’re hiding something from me.” Kris teased his dongsaeng.

 

“Ya hyung! It’s uncomfortable for me to dress up when I know you’re here and watching.” Chanyeol explained back, a crease formed on his forehead and puckered his reddish lips.

 

Kris laughed wholeheartedly when he heard the younger guy’s comment but then he loved teasing him so  he’ll be playing with Chanyeol some more.

 

“Common brother, it’s just me! I have what you have, so just let me see it.” The older guy teased while grinning, he’s not like this in front of their fans, but this trait of his occasionally comes out because he was always cool and serious.

 

“Never! Over my dead body hyung!” Chanyeol replied and stuck his tongue out which made him even cuter. “My body is exclusive for Puppy’s eyes only.” He thought.

 

“Okay! I give up! I’ll wait for you at the kitchen, hurry dressing up.” Kris muttered and went outside the room.

 

For some points, the way the members acted towards him made Chanyeol’s feelings much lighter than before, it’s because they made him feel that they are there, ready to listen in anything that makes him down.

 

On the other hand Baekhyun finally went back to the couple’s house with some cubes of ice on the tray that the neighbour lent to him and found his wife still sleeping, he immediately went to the kitchen and look for an ice pack where he will be placing the ice, but it looked like there’s none. He searched for something on his pocket and pulled his hanky out and carefully placed some cubes of ice unto it, he then walked towards his sleeping wife and kneeled down. He gently placed the cloth on his wife’s swollen ankle, an uncomfortable expression surfaced at Hyun A’s face and that made Baekhyun smile a little.

 

“Even if she’s sleeping her face can’t hide the fact that she felt the coldness of the cloth I placed on her hurt ankle.”

 

Baekhyun then looked outside the window and saw that darkness is fast approaching and in a few more minutes evening will surely come. Baekhyun wants to go home now, he’s tired and wants to get some rest but he can’t leave his wife here can he?

 

“Right now all I have to do is to wait for Hyun A to wake up so we could go home.” Baekhyun thought, he’s eyes slowly closing, tiredness overwhelmed him thinking of the things he did today. He fought the feeling of sleepiness by making his eyes grow wider but at the he placed his head at Hyuna A’s covered legs and closed his eyes to get some rest, after a few minutes the youngest couple of WGM were on their dreamlands.


The members of EXO M and EXO K finished eating and hanged around on their living room chatting with each other and grabbing the opportunity to cope with their bondings, they were telling things that happened unto them when they were far from each other.

 

“Ya, we heard that Baekhyun got married today, where is he?” Xiu Min asked the EXO K members while holding a steamed bun on his hands.

 

“Yeah, where is Baekhyun hyung? I miss him.” Tao uttered, he has a cute panda hat on his head and is cuddling a throw pillow.

 

The EXO K members smiled, except Chanyeol who looked away.

 

“Ne, he got married today and met his wife at the Dream Concert.” Suho grinning ear to ear, he was happy for his dongsaeng because he got a very beautiful wife.

 

“Is the girl beautiful?” Lu Han who can’t hide his curiosity asked.

 

Kai immediately nodded as an answer to his Lu Han hyung’s question, “Ne, she’s really beautiful and hot too.”

 

“Really? Lucky Baekhyun! Was it a noona?” Chen asked, he’s also interested on the topic that they are discussing right now.

 

“He’s not like you hyung that likes noona types.” Sehun talked towards Chen that made the last scowl unto him that made the members laugh.

 

“I don’t think she’s a noona but rather a senior on our industry.” D.O answered while sitting at the floor and was peeling apples for the members.

 

“Senior?” Kris muttered, a knot formed on his forehead, he simply looked at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol who sensed that someone was looking at him immediately looked at the members to know who’s gawking at him and saw Kris watching him intently. Chanyeol immediately smiled and made himself looked interested at the subject that the other members were talking about.

 

“Ne, a senior on our industry hyung. Kim Hyun A of 4 Minute.” The rapper of EXO K answered cheerfully, hiding the pain that slowly crept on his heart.

 

The members of EXO M can’t hide their surprise when they heard the name of Baekhyun’s wife most of them had their eyes widened and some of them gasped, even Xiu Min who was eating a bun accidentally choked and run towards the kitchen to grab something to drink.

 

“Kim Hyun A? She’s y and hot!” Lay exclaimed.

 

The other members nodded their heads agreeing at Lay.

 

Xiu Min was back from the kitchen and is holding a bag of juice smiled towards the members, “Let’s watch the clip from the internet to see what really happened.”

 

The members especially the EXO M members immediately grabbed their own laptops and watched the clip of what happened at the Dream Concert. Silence enveloped the whole living room; all of their eyes are fixed on the screen of their laptops. Even though Chanyeol doesn’t want to watch how his beloved puppy met his wife at the stage, he courageously watched the clip and saw what happened on the stage.

 

“That girl! How dare her dance ily to my Baekhyun!!” He thought, he simply clenched his teeth because jealously was arising from him.

 

After watching the clip each of the members can’t believe what they just watch.

 

“Kim Hyun A is undeniably seductive!” Lay exclaimed.

 

Even Lu Han who was a certified Chinese ulzzang and occasionally finds a girl attractive gave positive reviews to his dongsaeng’s wife.

 

“She’s beautiful.”

 

“Lucky Baekhyun, how I wish I was on his position instead of him.” Xiu Min uttered can’t hide his envy to Baekhyun.

 

“Hmmm... I don’t get why you’re attracted to her.” Tao said innocently.

 

“Tao and I have a same reaction, you oldies like her and we don’t get why.” Sehun said, relieved that he’s not alone with the way he reacted when he saw Hyun A.

 

“Well you guys are too young to understand why we like her; she’s hot, seductive and beautiful.” Chen uttered with a wide smile on his face.

 

The youngest of the group (Sehun and Tao) together with D.O looked at Chen with a quizzical look painted on their innocent faces.

 

Chen sighed when he saw how the youngsters looked at him, “You’ll understand in the near future.” Chen said with his head down.

 

Kris was silent the whole time and was just listening to his co members’ conversation.

 

Suho giggling at the way his co members are reacting but then he heard his phone beeped, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and saw a message that came from their manager.

 

“Manager sent me a message.”

 

The members fell silent on what the angelic faced leader of EXO K uttered and waited for his next statement.

 

Suho, the guardian of the whole EXO was reading the message and his eyes grew bigger when he continued reading it.

 

“What is it?” Kris asked coolly.

 

Suho then looked at the guys that are now looking at him too, intrigued by the message he just received.

 

“He told me to pick Baekhyun on the couple’s house and the company car was on its way here to get me.”

 

“Couple house?” D.O repeated.

 

Kai’s eyes tantalized on a thought that hit him, “Maybe that’s Baekhyun and Hyun A’s home and it’s their personal and exclusive den. I wonder what they are doing right now.” A mischievous grin flashed on his succulent lips.

 

Chanyeol automatically hit his dongsaeng’s head which made the younger guy pat his hurting head, “Don’t think something nasty, Puppy won’t do that kind of things.”

 

“So who’s coming with me? Manager told me that two persons can go with me.” Suho uttered towards his fellow members. “Kris hyung, wanna come?”

 

Kris nodded and automatically stared at his “twin tower”, “Chanyeol~ah come with us.”

 

Chanyeol softly shook his head and smiled faintly, “No, don’t want too.”

 

“Go and get your Puppy Chanyeol~ah.” Lay emitted while crossing his arm.

 

“Yeah hyung, it could be exhilarating. Hyun A and Chanyeol faced off, and you fetching Baekhyun hyung from their Couple House.” Sehun grinned ear to ear. “Exciting! Baekyeol vs. 2Hyun!”

 

“2Hyun?” Chanyeol uttered.

 

“Ne.” Sehun answered cheerfully, “2Hyun, Baekhyun and Hyun A.”

 

The members laughed at the sense of humor the maknae was displaying, D.O then simply went to the rooms of the members and grabbed something.

 

“Yeah, come with Suho and Kris and get your Baekhyun hyung out from the couple house, Baekyeol for the win right?” Lu Han doing his best convincing Chanyeol.

 

“Baekyeol! Baekyeol! Baekyeol!” The members chanted jokingly which made Chanyeol smile.

 

At the back of Chanyeol’s mind, “If you guys just know that something is going on with Puppy and me, will you encourage me to go and get him and face the seducing wife of his?”

 

Just then D.O came out of nowhere and is now handing him his jacket, he grabbed it and then he saw his dongsaeng’s smile. D.o then gave the respective jackets of Suho and Kris.

 

A honk was heard outside their dormitory, signalling them that the company car is already there.

 

“Let’s go.” Suho uttered towards Kris and Chanyeol who was putting their jackets on.

 

“See you later guys.” Chanyeol uttered.

 

 
 

 

Chanyeol’s heart was beating erratically inside his ribs, just thinking of him facing Hyun A and the scene he would be seeing when they get there makes him unconditionally nervous.

 

After approximately 30 minutes of travelling, the three gorgeous members of EXO finally arrived on a village which seemed to be a residence village somewhere in the district of Seoul. The three guys walked shortly until they reached a house with a ribbon surrounding the house.

 

“Maybe this is the couple house.” Suho uttered towards his fellow members.

 

Kris nodded and the three of them went towards the cute gate of the house, when they were about to open it a black van stopped infront of the house too and a guy went out from it.

 

“Oh.” The middle aged guy said, he looked like he was surprised but then a genuine smile crossed his face. “You’re here to fetch Baekhyun?”

 

The three gorgeous members nodded as an answer to the stranger’s question.

 

“Oh, I forgot. You don’t know me don’t you boys?”

 

The boys shook their heads in unison that made the stranger’s smile go wider, “Well, let me introduce myself, I’m Kim Cho Sen (I just made up this name.), manager of the girl group 4minute.

 

After knowing who the middle aged guy was, the handsome boys of EXO immediately bowed to pay respect unto him.

 

“Anneong haseoyo, were very sorry that we didn’t recognize you.” Kris uttered smartly and looked straightly at 4Minute’s manager.

 

“It’s okay, let’s go inside and get warm.” The manager uttered cheerfully and went ahead.

 

To their surprise the house was awfully quiet, and that made them wonder why. They then opened the main door; it was not closed opposite of what they are expecting. They then went inside and saw Hyun A asleep on the couch with Baekhyun sitting on the floor and his head placed on Hyun A’s legs.

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed inside his head.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it’s getting more exciting, Hyun A seemed like a big threat to our BAEKYEOL COUPLE, what would be Hyun A’s next move? And how would Chanyeol protect his beloved Puppy from a very seductive and stunning rapper and leader of 4Minute?

 

Next Chapter: Ottoke Byun Baekhyun????

                                               ChAnRis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------