Controversies

When I'm Kissing You

 

Lu Han grasped for air when he saw Baekhyun and the girl.

 

The members then gathered around the bed and looked at the two who was sleeping peacefully.

 

“She’s quite beautiful” Kris admiring the girl’s beauty.

 

“You bet.” Chen added.

 

“Is she Baekhyun hyung’s girlfriend?” Sehun looked intrigued.

 

“But Baekhyun hyung didn’t mention he had a girlfriend” D.O reasoned out.

 

“Then a hidden relationship perhaps?” Lay’s eyes sparkled.

 

“Maybe.” Xiu Min shrugging his shoulder. “We don’t know”

 

Kai then took a picture of Baekhyun and the mysterious girl.

 

“Ya! What do you think you’re doing? You’re dead meat to Baekhyun hyung when he finds out.” Tao warned Kai while holding on to Kris’s arm.

 

“If he finds out” Kai answered with his trademark smirk on his face.

***************

 

 

Chanyeol entered the dormitory and silence welcomed him, he then noticed luggages were scattered on the living room, it looked like his co members went home first and went somewhere again.

 

 “Maybe they went to Baekhyun hyung.” He thought to himself.

 

He then went to their room; Chanyeol looked around like it was a decade ago since the last time he saw their room, the room he shared with Baekhyun. A smile escaped his lips when he remembered the moments they shared with each other, the moments he was waking Baekhyun because nobody wants to wake him up because of the biting and kicking habit he has whenever someone wakes him from his slumber. Also the memorable event Baekhyun prepared for him just to make them okay again.

 

He then turned to the table at the end of his bed and opened the drawer, he pulled something from the drawer and that made him smile sadly. It was a light stick, two light sticks actually. One light stick has a shape of bacon and the other one has an egg that was sunny side up in form.

 

That was the things he wants to give to Baekhyun when they had a cold war when the oldie didn’t pay any attention to him.

 

While looking at the light sticks he softly uttered “How I wish I could give these lights sticks to him and tell him I’m willing to be the Sunny side up egg if the fans want to call you BACON, so we could match each other.

 

BACON. That word rang again on his bed. “Lisanna called him BACON, and it looked like he loved it.” He thought. He then put the light sticks back to the drawer and lied down on the bed, hugging a pillow.

 

“Is she his girlfriend? Why didn’t he tell me about it?” A tear escaped at Chanyeol’s eye.

 

“How I can I tell him I fall for him and I love him so much that it hurts inside when he has a girlfriend now?” with that Chanyeol broke down and soft sobs escaped from him.

 

“I love you so much Baekhyun hyung” he uttered softly and closed his eyes.

 

******************************

 

Days passed so quickly again, Baekhyun was now out of the hospital and returned to their dormitory. Chanyeol was happy that Baekhyun was all well and healthy again but sadness also clouded him because Lisanna was always with Baekhyun. She always visits the dorm, bringing foods for Baekhyun and for them also. The other members knew her now and they love her hanging around their dormitory, but Chanyeol hated it. Whenever Lisanna is around Chanyeol can’t be with Baekhyun because the girl is always with his hyung, and it seemed like she doesn’t want to share Baekhyun with the other people.

 

One night, while the members were eating they talked about Lisanna. The members of EXO M were not present at that time because they flew back to China and have some schedules.

 

“You know hyung, you’re really lucky.” Sehun blurted out.

 

“Why do you say that?” Baekhyun asked their maknae while eating a piece of kimchi.

 

“Cause you have a girlfriend who always look out for you and taking good care of you.” Sehun answered.

 

Baekhyun laughed.

 

While Chanyeol’s heart sank at the bottom of the floor while listening to what members were talking right now.

 

“Yeah, Sehun’s right hyung. She’s not just at good care taker for you; she always brought foods for us also. Her cooking is superb!” Kai said while raising his thumb.

 

“And also let’s not forget, she’s also beautiful.” Suho smiled charmingly.

 

“You really hit a jackpot with Lisanna hyung” D.O uttered, with rice and meat on his mouth.

 

Baekhyun just smiled by the praises the members are giving to Lisanna. But all the while, he was secretly studying Chanyeol who was quite silent these past few days. “Maybe because he was thinking about Kris hyung who was overseas.” And the thought brought stabs on his heart.

 

Chanyeol can’t take it anymore. He thought whenever he is around, and he could hear Lisanna’s name and praises from the people surrounding him. He stood up which caused the members look at him, they were still at the middle of their dinner.

 

Baekhyun also looked at him, curious why his dongsaeng suddenly stood up.

 

Chanyeol looked at the members and made an excuse. “My tummy suddenly hurt, I can’t eat anymore.”

 

Suho stood quickly and went to Chanyeol’s side. Worrying for his dongsaeng. “You sure that’s just a tummy ache? We could rush to the hospital if you want.”

 

Chanyeol smiled gently. “No reason to go a hospital hyung, it’s just a simple tummy ache. I think I just need to lie down to my bed and have some rest.”

 

Suho then tapped Chanyeol’s back. “Okay, just call us if you can’t bear the hurt anymore and if you feel anything else.”

 

Chanyeol simply nodded to his hyung and went to his room.

 

Baekhyun was worried also for Chanyeol, dead worried. But he’s afraid to come closer to Chanyeol and show how worried he is for him. He’s afraid his heart may give in towards Chanyeol, he doesn’t want to be hurt like hell again.

 

A week passed again without anything special happening to the members, like the other months they continued performing on various music programs and won some trophies on the weekly rankings, finally their hard works paid off.

 

It was their rest day and everyone gathered on their lounge when suddenly D.O’s eyes got wider and bigger.

 

“Oh my goodness, I think Baekhyun hyung is in trouble” he stated while slowly glancing towards his co members.

 

Baekhyun felt stunned for a moment after hearing D.O’s words.

 

Chanyeol then looked at Baekhyun who was sitting still on his chair. “What’s the matter now?!” He wants to ask his hyung, all he could do is to march towards D.O and read what he saw while surfing the net.

 

He felt stoned on his place when he saw what D.O found out.

 

There on D.O’s laptop are pictures surfacing the net, Baekhyun was sleeping with a girl on his side hugging him so tight. It looked like the picture was taken back when Baekhyun was admitted at the hospital. And when he looked closely at the girl, it was Lisanna. There are a lot of comments made by netizens. Some of it is like “Who’s that ?! Why is he sleeping with Baekhyun?!” Another comment goes like “I’m going to kill that ! How dare her!”And another one comment went like “How dare you betray us BYUN BAEKHYUN! I wish you were never born!”

 

There are more comments which consist of harsh words.

 

Chanyeol then looked at his Puppy worried. “Puppy” he called softly.

 

Baekhyun who was still sitting smiled back to Chanyeol, giving him a warm smile like his saying “It’s alright, everything’s okay”

 

The other three members D.O, Suho and Sehun are glaring at Kai like they want to kill him with their glares.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun who was dumbfounded looked at the three members then at Kai who looked pale that time.

 

Kai suddenly ran towards Baekhyun and cried on his hyung’s lap.

 

“Hyung I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean this thing to become this big.” He said between his heavy sobs.

 

Baekhyun just look down to Kai who was crying on his lap.

 

“You’re the one who took and uploaded that picture?!” Chanyeol shouted at Kai, his face showed an angry look. He walked towards Kai and he was about to punch Kai on the head when somebody stopped him.

 

It was Suho, he softly shook his head.

 

“Let me punch him hyung! Just once!” his eyes are clouded with anger and hatred.

 

“Calm down Chanyeol~a” he then softly pushed Chanyeol away from Kai and Baekhyun, still holding Chanyeol’s arm.

 

Chanyeol was still angry, he took many deep breaths just to calm himself; he wants to shout hurtful words towards Kai because of what he’d done to his beloved Puppy.

 

“ Am……so…….sorry……hyung……” Kai successfully uttered towards Baekhyun between his sobs.

 

To everyone’s surprise, Baekhyun gently smiled towards Kai and gently his dongsaeng’s hair.

 

“Ssssshhhhhhh…. Stop crying Kkamjoong” he gently uttered.

 

“But…..” Kai looked towards his hyung, tears are still flowing from his eyes.

 

Baekhyun gently wiped the tears that are falling from Kai’s eyes with his hands.

 

“Stop crying. I know you didn’t mean causing that controversy to me. Don’t cry, I’m not mad at you, okay?” he said and smiled warmly.

 

Kai then burst to crying more and Baekhyun just patted his head and shoulder.

 

Pages of Entertainment magazines were filled with Baekhyun’s controversial picture these past few days. Baekhyun didn’t have any official statement at the moment making the paparazzi buzz more on the issue that he was in.

 

Baekhyun continued performing on music programs even though some fans are shouting hurtful words unto him. He just smiled and kept his silence over the controversy.

 

Chanyeol was the one who seemed to be more affected. He wants do defend his beloved from the hurtful words the fans are saying. He wants to punch the paparazzi that wrote bad things about Baekhyun. He felt helpless on Baekhyun’s situation. But he admired and loves him more because even though harsh criticisms and words are poking him, he still maintained his composure and just smiled warmly to everyone.

 

When they were walking towards their dormitory a fan throw a raw egg towards Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun unaware was hit on his head, the egg broke and it scattered towards Baekhyun’s hair, hurting him because of the impact the egg has given him.