Happy Birthday

When I'm Kissing You

Days passed by, EXO K members are busy with photo shoots, fan signing events, and performing in various music programs, while the EXO M members were performing at the Super Show Concert of Super Junior in different places as special guests.

 

As Baekhyun and Chanyeol planned, they didn’t tell their fellow members about their special relationship and the members didn’t suspect anything, they acted close friends in front like before when. Chanyeol didn’t like the idea at first, so was Baekhyun, he wants to shout all over the world that he is head over heels in love with Park Chanyeol but due to their reputation and fans they hid it, yes.. Some may like the idea that tw of them are together but some won’t, and they can’t afford bad critics right now, they are raising stars after all and rumors, scandals and relationships may harm their career like what Baekhyun had experienced.

                                                                                                                             

This day was special for the EXO K members especially to someone, somebody whose name is Byun Baekhyun, it’s his 20th birthday and the members of EXO M are flying back to Seoul just for this day to celebrate it with him and the other members, but even though it’s his birthday he has some schedules to attend to, like the performance in M countdown.

 

They were at their dormitory doing things they wanna do when their stylists and makeup artists arrived. After a few minutes of putting make ups, doing their hairs and dressing at their own and unique styles of clothing they were ready to go.

 

On their way to the M Countdown venue, the members sang a happy birthday song for Baekhyun, all of them are happy and are excited to celebrate it later this day. When they finally reached their destination, the members got out from the van, Suho was holding a paper cup with hot choco inside while walking while holding the hand of his favorite dongsaeng D.O. Sehun and Kai was casually fixing their hairs and clothes while walking and Chanyeol was in Baekhyun’s side while his arm resting on his puppy’s shoulder. Chanyeol was wearing a black shirt with an orange skull printed on it topping it with a black coat and matched it with black skinny jeans while Baekhyun was simply dressed with black shirt with black jacket on top of it and matching it with black skinny jeans also with zippers as a style. The concept of their outfits today was black, gothic and y. They looked like fallen angels of heaven, sinfully handsome and deadly tempting.

 

Fans were taking pictures of them and some were yelling the pairs they liked, all the members greeted the fans with heartwarming smile that melts the hearts of their fans away.

 

They proceeded to their respective room and waited for their time to perform. After a while Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kai told the other members that they will be out for a minute.

 

After a while D.O turned to their leader who was checking his make up in the mirror at that moment.

 

“Hyung, I want milk from the vending machine. Will you go with me? The younger asked while his eyes pleading.

 

“Sure.” Suho answered gladly which made the younger one smile with happiness. The leader then turned to Baekhyun. “Baekhyunnie, are you going to be okay here alone?”

 

Baekhyun who was fixing his eyeliner put his eye pencil down and nodded.

 

“We’ll be back in no time.” Suho assured Baekhyun, and went out of the room with D.O clinging on his arm.

 

Baekhyun continued what he was doing earlier not minding he was all alone in the room. After 20 minutes Baekhyun was still alone.

 

“What the heck? Why are they not coming back?” Worries filled his face and checked his watch, 5 minutes to go and it would be their turn to perform.

 

His heart was beating fast, he was nervous why his co members are not here with him a few minutes before the on stage presentation. With cold and trembling hands he dialed the members’ numbers one at a time, but all of them were not picking their phones.

 

“Oh crap.. Where are they?” he muttered to himself. Just then a crew of the program opened the door.

 

“EXO K, your turn to the stage.” The middle aged guy said while looking at a paper he was holding.

 

Baekhyun’s heart beats faster this time; his knees were shaking even though he was sitting.

 

“But.. But Sir… my…my co members are…are not here yet…” he stuttered.

 

At that moment the guy looked at him and noticed that Baekhyun is indeed alone.

 

“Aish!” the guy uttered. “This can’t do.” He said, disappointment written on his face.

 

Baekhyun didn’t know what to do at that moment, he was ashamed because it’s their turn but the other members are not here, Baekhyun’s heart fell flat on the floor.

 

“I’m so sorry Sir.” He bowed 90 degrees.

 

The crew walked towards Baekhyun and grabbed the EXO Member’s wrist; Baekhyun was surprised by the action of the older guy.

 

“If your co members are not here, then you have no choice, you have to perform.” He then marched towards the door while grabbing Baekhyun’s wrist. The two of them were walking hurriedly toward s the stage’s side.

 

“But… But Sir, I can’t perform the whole song, because parts of the song were divided equally to each members.” Baekhyun reasoned out, he was totally freaking out.

 

They suddenly stopped, and Baekhyun noticed that they are standing at the stage side, the stage that time was dark, signaling that the next performer take its place. Another guy approached them and gave a microphone to the middle aged crew.

 

The middle aged crew put the microphone on his hand.

 

“If the parts of the song were divided than all you have to do is o sing the whole song and perform it well. Good luck.” After saying it, the crew went away.

 

Baekhyun cursed under his breath. He then looked at the dark stage.“Bloody Hell! I have to perform the whole Mama Song without the other members?! What a treat for my birthday!!!I’ll get my revenge later! I’ll cut their throats!!!!” he thought.

 

 He gritted his teeth unconsciously, he had this habit when he is extremely nervous or in severe panic. There is no turning back now, he have to perform for the sake of their group. Even though his legs were shaking, he tried all his might to walk normally towards the stage; he was holding the microphone tightly with his sweaty hands.

 

“It’s now or never!” He said to himself and positioned himself for the performance, he slowly kneeled down, while looking at the floor, head also down.

 

He was waiting for the music for his cue when suddenly the light and a familiar music filled the air, it was a happy song which makes each person happy once in a year, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG. Baekhyun was dumbfounded, he slowly raised his head. “What the heck is happening?” he said.

 

Just then the monitor at the back of the stage split into half and 11 guys went out, fans screamed at the top of their lungs.

 

“Sengilchuka hamnida! Sengilchuka hamnida! Sengilchuka hamnida! Sengilchuka hamnida! Happy Birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday dear Baekhyun…..”

 

It was the other members of EXO K with the members of EXO M, they smiled and walked to the stage, red rose petals were falling upon them…. Imagine 11 dashing and gorgeous creations of God walking towards the center of the stage, a dream come true! Luhan and Sehun were walking carefully and slowly because they are holding a big rectangular cake.

 

Baekhyun stood up from kneeling and turned his back just to see a magnificent view, his co members singing for him on his special day. He can’t help it, he smiled widely.

 

The members reached Baekhyun and surrounded him, they were grinning naughtily because their surprise for their co member was not an epic fail.

 

“s.. You made my life shorter by making my heart pound heavily and making me nervous!” Baekhyun jokingly uttered.

 

The other members laughed and hugged their Baekhyun. Just then two hosts of M Countdown joined them in the stage; it was Yoona and Tiffany of Girls Generation.

 

Baekhyun noticed the MCs and his heart was jumping up and down while exploding with happiness at the same time on his ribcage, he’s a huge fan of Girls Generation when he was not an artist till now that he’s a famous singer.

 

It’s his first time to see the two members of the said group up close, yes they are at the same company but he didn’t have the chance to see his favorite girl group in the building because they are too busy with their hectic schedules and performance in various countries.

 

“Anneong haseoyo!”Yoona greeted them and the fans with a lovely smile.

 

The members bowed to their two beautiful sunbaes as a sign of respect which made the two breathtaking beautiful girls giggle.

 

“Anneong haseoyo everyone! Tiffany of Girls Generation here.” Tifanny greeted the crowd with so much energy. The crowd responded to her with such energy also which made the last smile more widely.

 

“Anneong haseoyo! Beautiful treasure Yoona here.” Yoona introduced herself with such grace and smiled adorably.

 

“We heard that it’s someone’s special day, as you can see all the members of EXO from EXO Planet gathered today just for this person.” Tifanny speaking.

 

“Ne Tifanny unnie, and I heard that he’s a Girls Generation fanboy.” Yoona was now looking at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun’s heart take a leap when Yoona looked at him, he smiled charmingly towards the gorgeous girl and unconsciously clapping. Chanyeol who was standing besides Beakhyun saw Baekhyun’s expression; he rolled his eyes and simply hit Baekhyun’s side, and smirked at him. He looked at his puppy with wide eyes and lips pouting like he was saying “Ya!!! You’re flirting with a girl while your boyfriend is here!”

 

Baekhyun didn’t mind Chanyeol, he just looked at him with wide eyes too and returned the guys’ smirk with a smirk too.

 

Chanyeol shook his head gently when Baekhyun turned his gaze again to the sunbaes and didn’t pay any attention to him, he felt jealous. He didn’t like the idea that Baekhyun was looking to other people with admiration on his eyes.

 

“Aish!” He hissed softly, careful not to let the other members notice what he was acting.

 

“Wow, our fan boy? Is that true….. BYUN BAEKHYUN?” Tiffany, the beautiful but frank girl turned her gaze to the birthday boy with wide eyes and amusement filled her face. The crowd cheered and teased Baekhyun at the same time.

 

The other members are all focus to Baekhyun, smiles and naughty grin on their faces. Except for one, Chanyeol who was not looking at Baekhyun at that moment, he doesn’t want to see his puppy’s reaction towards the question. All people who were present at the program were curious on Baekhyun’s response and hurrying him to answer it.

 

Baekhyun feeling shy, head down and face palm, he was blushing so hard that his ears were red as a strawberry, which made the members burst into laughter and giggles.

 

“Baekhyunnie dongsaeng, is that true? You’re a fan boy of our group?” Tiffany was asking again, curious.

 

Baekhyun slowly answered. “Ne, I’m a huge fan of Girls Generation.” He can’t look at the two girls.

 

Yoona and Tiffany giggled and went to Baekhyun’s side, Yoona on the right and Tiffany on his left side which made Chanyeol back off and out of of his puppy’s side.

 

Chanyeol let out a deep frustrated sigh, in his mind he wants to knock Baekhyun’s head and strangle him because of the way he was acting in front of the two stunning girls. But then, he can’t act like that because fan and people around them may think he’s acting jealous and something is going on between him and Baekhyun, he can’t let that happen.

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s Puppy’s birthday.. Control yourself Chanyeollie, he’s acting like that just because of the show.” He told himself and looked at the two girls and raised a brow, “And beside your more attractive than this two.” He smiled devilishly handsome.

 

While the other members were paying attention to Baekhyun while he was being interviewed by Tiffany, Yoona on the other hand noticed the other member who was at the back and was standing earlier at Baekhyun’s side.

 

“Ya!” She smiled while eyes filled with happiness while looking at the guy.

 

Yoona’s loud voice made people look unto her, curiosity painted on their faces. The beautiful girl grabbed Chanyeol’s arm, and pulled him closer to her body. Baekhyun’s cute little face was also filled with curiosity.

 

“What’s with the grabbing of the arm? Do they know each other? Eggyeollie didn’t mention anything.” The birthday boy thought and fixed his gaze to Yoona’s hands grabbing his special someone’s arm.

 

“It’s you! I really can’t believe it!” Yoona exclaimed, excitement was written on her dashing face. She turned her gaze to her fellow member, “Unnie!!! It’s our little boy Chanyeol!”

 

“Chanyeol?” Tiffany answered, and looked at the tall guy who looked good on his clothes.

 

“Ne!!! The little boy we used to tease when we were filming our music video of GENIE JAPANESE VERSION.

 

Tiffany’s eyes widen and shock was obviously written on her face when she seemed to recall something on her mind and looked again to the tall guy.

 

“OHHHHH!!!! It’s really you!!!” She immediately walked towards Chanyeol’s side, tossing Baekhyun aside. She was looking at Chanyeol head to foot like she was examining her closely, and to everyone’s surprise she pinched Chanyeol’s face and hugged him tightly.

 

“Omo!!! It’s really our little boy! BABY Yeollie!!!” she exclaimed, she also immediately releases Chanyeol on her arms to look again on the attractive guy. “Aigoo!!! You’re much handsome than before!” She cried out loud.

 

Baekhyun who was suppose to be the center of attraction at that moment felt anger towards Chanyeol, not because the attention of the two girls were turned to Chanyeol and not to him but because he noticed how close Yoona’s body unto him, his eyes were flashing with hatred when he saw how Tiffany hugged his Eggyeol, so tight and so intimate.

 

“How I wish I could spank you right now!!!!! You let other people touch and hug you in front of me, how dare you! And what’s worse is that it’s a girl!!! And they are more attractive and slenderer than me!” He was breathing hard, but at the same time trying all his might to hide his thoughts to himself and also his reaction.

 

Everyone’s attention was now turned to Yoona, Tiffany and Chanyeol, except to one, D.O who was secretly studying Baekhyun’s reaction.

 

“Hyung looked like he would grab Chanyeol or the sunbaes, is he jealous? To whom Chanyeol…….. or to the girls?” His famous big eyes were looking closely to the 4 people.

 

Yoona who was still smiling noticed that a crew was signaling her and Tiffany the main event, another crew raised a big card signing “BAEKHYUN’s BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!” she then remembered their main event and tried to interfere Tiffany’s actions towards Chanyeol. Tiffany who understood Yoona’s action turned her gaze back to Baekhyun, and smiled shyly.

 

“Mianhe everyone!!! I was carried away with Chanyeol.” And she simply walked towards Baekhyun’ side again.

 

Baekhyun smiled beautifully, hiding his true feelings.

 

“Back to our main event Baekhyun’s surprise birthday celebration…  As you can see, EXO members gathered just for today to celebrate a special day with Baekhyun. Dongsaenggi, what can you say to your charming and fellow members?”  Yoona regaining her composure.

 

Baekhyun looked at his co members one by one, and paused at Chanyeol for a moment; he smiled charismatically and gave a cheerful answer.

 

“I know that our EXO M members are coming home just to celebrate with me my special day, I was surprised about the event here in M Countdown, I didn’t know that a segment for me was made and all of the members will be present here in the stage. Earlier I was cursing them back stage because they left me hanging and suppose to be performing by myself.” Baekhyun answered with happiness on his voice and smiling radiantly.

 

The audience laughed on what Baekhyun said, primarily on the cursing thing.

 

“My heart was trembling with nervous when I walked towards the stage but now my heart was jumping up and down because of happiness, all because of them.”

 

The members clapped their hands with victory because of the thought that they made their Baekhyun happy.

 

Chanyeol was listening in every word that Baekhyun was saying. “You’re really happy not just because all the members were gathered here today but because two members of your favorite group is here and giving you attention that you really like.” With this thought Chanyeol was really jealous and looked sharply to Baekhyun.

 

On the other hand thoughts were also running on Baekhyun’s mind, “I’ll be completely happy on the surprise event if the hugging of the two girls to my Eggyeollie did not happen.” And with that that thought, he simply snorted to himself.

 

Both of them were jealous with each other and thought that each of them liked what the two girls acted to them.

 

“Members, do you have any message to our birthday boy or wishes perhaps?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Baekhyun hyung! Happy Happy Birthday! I hope that you won’t change and remain the same.” D.O greeted him with his famous big eyes.

 

“Baek, I wish you more birthdays to come, also a healthy body. I hope you would gain some pounds so you won’t be this thin all your life.” Kris said coolly.

 

Xiumin who was the eldest of all and the shortest (kekeke!) walked towards Baekhyun and gave him a paper bag.

 

Baekhyun hurriedly opened it and burst into laughter when he saw what was inside.

 

“Because it’s your special day, I’m going to share to you some of my favorite steamed bun. Don’t ask for more, I won’t give you more in the future.”

 

The crowd laughed at what Xiumin said, the eldest also laughed for a while but changed to serious and poker face.

 

“Seriously, I won’t give you more even if you beg on the future.” And smiled gain cutely, “Happy Birthday!”

 

Luhan was still laughing but tried to control himself. “Baekhyunnie! Sengilchukka Hamnida, unlike Minseok hyung, I’ll share with you my favorite” and brought out a rubix cube from his pocket. “Feel free to arrange it if you want.”

 

“Happy Birthday Baekhyun hyung, I wish you longer life. Here is my gift.” Tao, EXO M maknae said cutely and passed a paper bag to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun didn’t expect much to the gift because he thought about Xiumin’s gift earlier, but his eyes widened when he saw what’s inside and pulled it out, it was GUCCI BAG. Tao collects GUCCI BAG and didn’t let anybody borrow it, but he gave him one and he knows it’s expensive.

 

“Kamsahamnida!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

“Wow, that’s an expensive gift you got.” Tifffany exclaimed, amused.

 

Tao smiled cutely and proudly.

 

“Baekhyunnie, I don’t have a gift for you at this moment but I’ll make it up to you later, Happy Birthday!” Suho their leader said shyly.

 

“Hyung, I didn’t know that gift was a must.” Sehun said and smiled shyly and offered the cake that he was holding to his hyung. “For a moment I’ll give you this cake as a gift, Happy Birthday!”

 

The members reacted at Sehun’s words; all of them bought that big and expensive cake for Baekhyun. Sehun just laughed.

 

Chen who was wearing a backpack and opened it, he was searching for something. The members were also curious what he was searching for and tried to look what’s inside the bag but Chen forbid them to look inside his bag, after a while he smiled and pulled out a CD, it was Girl’s Generation’s Japanese album version.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen and thanked Chen whole heartedly when he received the gift.

 

“I know that you’re collecting albums of your favorite girl group and you mentioned that you can’t find an album on that version because it’s always sold out, so I immediately bought one when the plane we are riding landed at Japan. Happy Birthday.” The geek of the group (CHEN) uttered.

 

“Wow how thoughtful! It’s our album! You really are a fan boy of ours..” Yoona uttered cheerfully.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, I’ll give you later my birthday present for you. Happy Birthday! I wish you more blessings to come.” Kai the dancing machine greeted.

 

“Happy Birthday Bacon.. I wish you good health and more projects to come in the near future.” Lay said while smiling, he reached for a box at the side of the stage and give it to Baekhyun.

 

The birthday boy opened the box and found a pair of converse shoes. He smiled happily on his hyung.

 

“I hope you would use it whenever we have practice.” Lay smiled.

 

Baekhyun smiled ear to ear and looked at the last member to who’s going to greet him, his eggyeol Chanyeol. He is excited to hear his greeting, even though he’s a little annoyed at that time because of the hugging thing because it’s the greeting from the one he loves.

 

Chanyeol looked at the other members who were also looking at him.

 

“My turn?” he pointed a finger to himself.

 

The members gently nodded to him. He then turned to the birthday boy.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, Happy Birthday. You’re getting older, I wish you longer and happy life.” He said coolly.

 

Silence filled the air after Chanyeol’s greeting, everyone anticipated that he’ll give a long greeting because he’s close with Baekhyun.

 

“Where’s your gift?” Tiffany and Yoona asked.

 

“Don’t have.” Chanyeol answered.

 

“You don’t have one?!” the members exclaimed, shock on what Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun was a little bit disappointed with Chanyeol, it’s his birthday and Chanyeol knows that he’s the most important person in his life at the moment but he didn’t put an effort for him. But his heart skipped a beat when he heard the next words that his beloved said.

 

“Well I don’t believe that I have to give him material things as a gift, I myself can be the gift that I could give and offer unto him. He could do whatever he wants to do with me, he can also have me anytime he likes and most of all he can keep me for a life time.” Chanyeol uttered while looking deeply on Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

Chanyeol smiled towards Baekhyun which made the heart of the birthday boy swell with happiness, he temporarily forgets his jealousy. He answered Chanyeol’s smile with a bigger smile. It’s like time stops between them and they thought they are the only two standing at that stage.

 

“Yuck! Cheesy!” the members exclaimed.

 

Their moment was broken with the reactions that the other members acted, some of them are grinning like fools and some of them are making funny faces.

 

But Tiffany and Yoona was smiling like they jealous at that time.

 

“How I wish somebody could also say something like that unto me.” Yoona smiled.

 

Yoona’s words made the boys silent all of a sudden; they didn’t know that girls like that kind of flowery words. Oh well girls!

 

“You know what if Chanyeol uttered those words to a girl I’m sure that the heart of that girl will melt away.” Tiffany added and smiling sweetly.

 

“Well, I’m not a girl but my heart melts away.” Baekhyun wants to utter but kept it to himself and just smiled contentedly.

 

“Before we end this event, Baekhyun, do you have any words to say? Yoona said while reading her cues on her other hand.

 

“Am Ne, I would like to thank our fans because without them, EXO won’t be here. To my co members thanks a lot for coming here just for my birthday. Kamsahamnida.” Baekhyun expressed her gratitude.

 

“M countdown will be back with performance from Sistar, 4minute and Suh In Guk, don’t go away.” Tiffany said cheerfully.

 

“And who will be crowned as the number 1 artist for this week? That’s next! BYUN BAEKHYUN Happy Birthday!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

Sehun and Luhan walked towards Baekhyun with the cake, the birthday boy was about to blow the candle when the other members hold his head and squashed his face towards the cake. Baekhyun’s face was filled with bits of cake and mostly icing, everyone was laughing.

 

After the event, the EXO Members bowed to the two girls and to the fans and went off the stage.