The Childhood Sweetheart

When I'm Kissing You

 

EXO can’t believe that they really performed with their sunbaes at L.A SMTOWN and done an outstanding job. As a reward for working hard the big boss gave the boys some time to have fun before going back to Korea. Back at their hotel the boys gathered and talked about where they want to spend their fun time.

 

“Let’s all go the Gucci Store! We’ll have lots of fun there! Dduijang! I wanna grab this latest bag which I saw on the internet which is undeniably sophisticated.” Tao uttered dreamily while the other members grunted after hearing his suggested.

 

“You’re the only one who’s going to have a lot of fun there Tao.” Lu Han mumbled while pouting, he was holding his favorite past time, rubix cube. The other nodded without hesitations.

 

“How about we go to a baozi restaurant and eat our hearts out?!” Xiumin the oldest said while smiling widely.

 

“Hyung.... Baozi Restaurant? Really? Until here in the US all you want is a piece of baozi?” Chen uninterestedly while crossing his arm on his chest.

 

“Well what’s wrong with that?” EXO’s resident baozi asked innocently.

 

“It looks like you’re eating your own kind Minseok hyung.” Sehun outburst which made the other members laughs making Xiumin sulk at the corner.

 

 “How about we go to the Disney Land and be kids once in a while?” the tall guy with blond hair asked while reading a certain book, it was Kris. When he looked up to his co members he was sure he saw some members twinkle while looking at him.

 

“I guess its settled then, were going to the land of girly dreams first thing in the morning tomorrow before going home.” The guardian of EXO Suho uttered while flashing his famous angelic smile.

 

“yeahhhy!” the guys hoorayed with such extreme bliss.

 

Early in the morning the next day the members lined up to their tour bus excited to see Mickey Mouse and his friends.

 

“Ahhhhh! I wanna meet Donald Duck and hug him tight and tell him I’m his biggest fan.” Lu Han can’t contain his feelings anymore; he looked hyped like no other days.

 

“Aish Lu Hannie you sound like a 5 year old kid.” Lay grinned while munching a junk food, Lays.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were just smiling while listening at one side of their bus, they were holding hands under the jacket placed on their thighs and enjoying their own special moment.

 

“You okay?” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun’s ear which made the latter nod his head lightly.

 

“You?” the older guy asked while looking back at his lover’s eyes.

 

“Not so.” The rapper answered which made Baekhyun’s forehead crease. Chanyeol just smiled and with a sweet voice he emitted. “If they asked me what I wanna do with our spare time I would like it to be with you, just hanging out and do some lovers things.”

 

The thin guy blushed hard after hearing it from his boyfriend, Kai who was sitting near the couple noticed his red faced hyung.

 

“Baekhyunnie hyung, you okay? You look flustered. Having a fever?” the dancing machine asked making the other boys turn their attention to Baekhyun who looked like a big tomato because of his red colored face.

 

“Are you having a fever?”D.O the resident mother unbuckled his seatbelt and towards his hyung and placed the back of his hand to Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

“A---ani. I’m fine you guys.” He answered.

 

“But you’re really blushing, does your head hurts?” Suho was sincerely concerned, his face looked worried.

 

The main vocalist of EXO just shook his head easily, “Really guys don’t worry about me.” Chanyeol chuckled secretly while looking at the faces of his hyungs and dongsaengs that are filled with worry.

 

“Omo, if they only knew.” Chanyeol hissed but growled with pain after earning an elbow blow on his side courtesy of his puppy.”

 

“Were here! Were here!” the Hunhan couple squeaked after seeing their bus parking at the allotted parking at the fabulous DISNEY LAND.

 

The boys smiled while getting off the bus, as usual the fans and paparazzi was all around them following them wherever they go.

 

Kris and Suho bought the tickets for their rides, to much disappointment of Chanyeol and Baekhyun they were placed in different groups, Baek was placed to Kris’s team while Chanyeol to Suho’s team.

 

Baekhyun fixed Chanyeol’s hair and put a cap on his cap before taking off, “Play hard but don’t get yourself hurt, okay?”

 

“Ne puppy,” he cheekily answered and before the older could react he planted a quick kiss on his puppy’s cheek.

 

Once again thanks to Chanyeol a red tint gushed up to Baekhyun’s cheek, he just chuckled when the older smacked his arm lightly.

 

“Ya… someone might saw what you just did you know.” Baekhyun’s head was bowed down, after a few moments he then masked up his face with his candle like hands, he can’t stop blushing. Damn it.

 

Chanyeol then roamed his eyes but saw everyone was busy with their own business and are not paying attention to them. “Well I don’t think anyone saw what I just did and I’ll be glad to do it again.”

 

“oh shush up Eggyeol.” Baekhyun uttered playfully.

 

Not knowing, a pair of eyes was secretly eyeing the Baekyeol.

 

“Let’s go!” the boys cheered and went to two separated teams.

 

As the guys roamed around and enjoyed the rides and the views they also learned new things about each other like Kris could really converse with other people confidently, Tao who’s scared with Ghost or Haunted Houses, but to much surprise of all Lu Han who can’t stand the rides that goes to high places with so much speed and like Tao he also can’t stand ghost houses, and obviously he loves Donald Duck and follows it wherever it goes.

 

“Aish, am so tired.” Kris whined while putting his chin to Baekhyun’s shoulder. They were waiting for their bus to get them to the airport.

 

“Worn-out already?” the younger asked.

 

“Try taking care of these babies!” he then pointed to the other members who are casually eating their pieces of ice cream.

 

Baekhyun just chuckled, it’s rare that Kris whines like a kid because he’s always composed and calm.

 

Chanyeol who was just looking from the sides can’t help but feel uneasy when he saw how the leader of EXO M snuggled to his puppy, he thrashed his melted ice cream on the nearby trash bin and paced towards them.

 

Kris then hugged Baekhyun tightly all of a sudden. “What is it hyung?” Baekhyun uttered, caught off guard on how close Kris’s body is to him.

 

“Ssssshhhhhh… just want to tease Chanyeol.” Kris answered coolly.

 

“Hey Kreeeassse! Get your hands off my puppy.” Chanyeol yelled now just a step away from the two.

 

Kris cocked a brow up which Chanyeol find annoying. “Why should I? I’m free to do whatever I want and Baekhyun doesn’t mind.”

 

“He’s mine!” Chanyeol blurted out.

 

“Hmmmm? Who said? I can’t find your name anywhere Baekhyun’s body claiming that you own him.” Kris uttered playfully.

 

Chanyeol pouted and looked to his Baekhyun as if calling for his help. “Puppy..” but to his dismay Baekhyun just laughed at him and Kris.

 

“You giant boys act like babies.” The petite guys answered giddily.

 

But before Chanyeol could retort back their bus came out of nowhere, honking its way to them.

 

“The bus is here!” D.O glady said.

 

“We can see it you know.” Kai uttered back teasing his hyung.

 

As they waited for the bus to open up the boys were busy teasing each other that when the door opened their jaws went agape.

 

“Hubby!” a cute and sweet voice yelled making Baekhyun shivered. That voice sounded overly familiar to him that when he looked up his eyes went big like saucers.

 

There at the newly opened door stand Hyun A, his wife. She was wearing a skimpy short which exposed her goddess legs and a fitted white shirt and a black leather jacket.

 

“Waaa… she’s really hot.” Chen uttered mesmerized which earned him an elbow from Xiumin.

 

Chanyeol’s face can’t be painted when Hyun A walked towards Baekhyun and gave him a very tight hug, his co members seems to be jealous of Baekhyun that moment but Chanyeol was feeling opposite, he really wants to grab Hyun A’s hair and drag her away from Baekhyun.

 

“What.. what are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked while stuttering, he was nervous you see not because of Hyun A bit because of the murderous glares he was earning from certain someone, someone named PARK CHANYEOL.

 

“Well am here to surprise you. Surprise!” she glee while widening her arms.

 

“Waaaa… you lucky bastard.” Lay said while smiling maliciously.

 

“You went here just to be with Baekhyun hyung?” D.O asked, he can’t believe that someone could do it for someone.

 

The boys gasped when Hyun A nodded her head, “Actually I just want to see Hubby here before he goes back to Korea, just to see if he’s okay after your company’s concert.”

 

“What do you mean? You’re not going back to Korea with us?” Suho asked.

 

“Ani, I have to catch a plane going to United Kingdom because we have a show there, I just stopped over for a couple of hours.”

 

“Jjang. She’s jjang” Tao gasped and was answered by Hyun A’s melting cute smile.

 

“You’re unbelievable.” Chanyeol uttered, suppressing his hatred towards her.

 

“Just for my hubby.” She said.

 

“But what’s going to happen now? We have to go to the airport, you and Baekhyun hyung can’t spend some time together because we’re going home now.” Sehun emitted, sadness can be seen on his precious face.

 

“It’s okay, we’ll be seeing each other once I go back to Korea right?” She smiled and looked back to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun smiled warmly, “Of course.”

 

“Now go, you guys don’t want to miss your plane right? Have a safe trip you guys.” Hyun A uttered.

 

Even though the guys doesn’t want to board the bus and leave Hyun A they don’t have a choice, when it’s Baekhyun’s time to board the bus he was stopped by Hyun A who grabbed his wrist, with a queering look and a crease on his forehead he asked..

 

“What is it?”

 

“Give me your phone.”

 

“Why?”

 

“No questions Byun Baekhyun.”

 

Even though Baekhyun finds it unusual he brought out his phone from his pocket and gave it to his wife. Hyun A then plucked something from her pocket and attached it to Bacon’s phone and gave it back to him.

 

Baekhyun eyed pryingly his phone, Hyun A fastened a little mermaid phone accessory to his phone.

 

“What’s this?” he asked.

 

“Cellphone accessory.” She answered back. “Honestly I arrived a little earlier and I tried to reach you but for some reason I can’t connect so I roamed around and so this chain and thought about you.”

 

Baekhyun was about to say something but was cut by a voice…

 

“Byun “puppy” Baekhyun get on the bus! We’re late.” Chanyeol uttered while whacking the glass window lightly.

“Go. You’re late.” Hyun A said and ushered him towards the bus, she waved prettily towards the EXO members that were bidding their goodbyes to Baekhyun’s y and pretty wife.

 

Chanyeol didn’t talk to Baekhyun on their way to the airport, Baekhyun on the other hand just pouted his luscious lips towards his eggyeol. After boarding the plane and just waiting for the takeoff he looked again at his phone where the little mermaid “ariel” chain was hanging.

 

“Hmmmmm…. This mermaid looks very familiar to me but I can’t pin point what point of my life did this mermaid made an impact to me.” And with that he fell asleep and dreamed something.

 

Baekhyun woke up and was greeted by the view of the room he shared with Chanyeol, “Argh how did I ended up here?” she scowled while massaging his temple softly, it was hurting.

 

“You slept for 15 hours straight hyung. Looked like you were exhausted with the show and playing at Disney.”

 

Baekhyun gazed at the source of the voice and saw his innocent looking dongsaeng of his with eyes wide as saucers, it was Do Kyung Soo a.k.a D.O.

 

“I also brought some Kimchi soup for you, I know you’re head will ache once you wake up, dig in.” D.O said which brought smile to Baekhyun’s face.

 

Baekhyun was eating heart fully when he glanced at his phone with that mermaid again, D.O on the other hand grabbed something from his book shelf and scanned it, after a few minutes of silence Baekhyun glanced up to D.O when he heard him gasped.

 

There D.O’s eyes were getting wider and wider as second goes by, “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked worriedly, stood up and walked beside his dongsaeng. D.O was pointing to something which made Baekhyun’s jaw drop. There he saw a picture of a girl with black straight long hair smiling with puff cheeks.

 

“It’s your wife right hyung? Kim Hyun A?” D.O asked interestedly. “Waaa…. Daebak, you two are really destined with each other.”

 

Without answering he scanned the pages where school activities photos were posted, “Pabo, how did I forget about this?” he knocked himself and ran as fast as he could outside their dorm after wearing some sweaters and decent clothes.

 

“Ya! Hyung!” D.O called out but Baekhyun was nowhere to be found, he then went back to BAekyeol’s room and looked at the picture, it was a young Baekhyun with young Hyun A on a play, A little mermaid’s play.

 

Baekhyun was running hard and caught a cab, “To the airport please.” He said while his chest heaving and catching his breath.

 

“Oh , now I know why Hyun A constantly asks me if I do remember her and the idiot me can’t remember a single thing. Kim Hyun A…. Kim Hyun A… she’s my childhood sweetheart whom I promised to marry if we get old when she walked away because of personal issues.” He thought, memories came like waves, hitting him back and giving him the feeling of being young again.