Who's the Freakin' Bride?

When I'm Kissing You

 

For Chanyeol and Baekhyun the words that Kang Sora uttered just now sounded like a bomb that exploded, Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, while the latter didn’t dare to look back at him, he doesn’t want his puppy to see the sadness that clouded his eyes.

 

He knows that it’s just virtual marriage and not real. Call him selfish but he doesn’t like the idea of Baekhyun being linked to other people especially to a girl! Girls are the master mind and queens of seduction, what will happen if Baekhyun would fall for that girl?! He would surely make that girl pay, for example by shaving her head and making her bald! He wants Baekhyun just for himself and himself only!

 

The other members with the TeukSo Couple clapped their hands; Baekhyun faked a smile to make other people believe that he’s happy and excited to meet her bride.

 

“So who’s the unlucky girl?” Kai said teasingly while grinning ear to ear.

 

The TeukSo Couple just smile and didn’t say anything leaving the members hanging with interest. The couple bid their goodbyes to the members but before finally getting out of the room Leeteuk turned around and smiled at them as if he was giving them courage.

 

“Oh! I almost forgot, my boys from Super Junior wished you good luck for the Dream Concert, we will not be attending it because of the concerts but we will make sure to watch the performance by live stream in the internet, do well! FIGHTING!” The mighty leader of the large scale and famous group SUPER JUNIOR emitted jauntily and went out of the room to catch up with her virtual wife.

 

After the pair went out the members quickly gathered around Baekhyun, except for Chanyeol who walked towards the window at the far end of the room in a snail’s pace.

 

“Open the envelope hyung!” Sehun the fetching maknae of the group expressed in a thrilled like voice and the other member agreed to their youngest by nodding.

 

Before Baekhyun do what the members want him to do he searched for Chanyeol secretly, there he saw Chanyeol beside the window, sulking.

 

Baekhyun could only sigh and smiled towards his co members who are anticipating what’s written inside the cute envelope. He removed the red ribbon that was neatly knotted and opened the envelope.

 

While Baekhyun was slowly opening the envelope, the members’ faces were filled with excitement, its like they are finally opening a huge gift given by Santa Claus unto them.

 

 


There inside the envelope was a paper, Baekhyun along with the other members read what was written on the paper.

 

 

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN OF EXO K

Congratulations on finally starting your life as a soon to be married man. You’re going to meet your WIFE to be on a BIG EVENT. Prepare a special event for that special day.

CLUE: WIFEY is a very popular GIRL.

 

 

“WooooooW!” The member uttered in unison.

 

“Popular Girl?” Baekhyun said unknowingly.

 

Kai and Sehun strikes Baekhyun’s back hardly which made the latter walked some steps involuntarily because of the impact the two members inflicted unto him.

 

“YA!!! What’s with the hitting?! Baekhyun emitted furiously, he glared at the two members as if his stare could kill him. Of course he reacted that way because he felt his lungs are popping out of his ribcage, imagine Baekhyun’s body size compared to Sehun and Kai who has nice builts.

 

“Sorry Hyung!” Sehun quickly uttered and rubbed the older guys’ back sweetly.

 

“We were carried away!” Kai uttered shyly while trying to give Baekhyun a hug.

 

“YA! What are you doing to my puppy?! Get your dirty hands off my puppy!” Chanyeol yelled towards the two and rapidly walked towards Baekhyun’s side.

 

The two backed off when they saw Chanyeol walking as fast as he could towards them; they tried to hide themselves at the back of Suho, making the leader their shield.

 

Suho chuckled when he looked at the two dongsaeng who looked like kittens who are shivering with fear.

 

Chanyeol wrapped his arm on Baekhyun’s waist and placed his chin on his puppy’s shoulder, making them looked cheesy and smoochy towards the other members.

 

“He’s mine! No one touches him but me!” Chanyeol snapped at him just to surprise by a flash coming out from something.

 

D.O who was just looking and listening to other members snapped a picture of Baekhyun and Chanyeol on that position.

 

“OH” he said amazed when he looked at the picture’s preview on his cam. He looked at Baekhyun who was smiling at him with flabbergast written all over his face.

 

“You knew I was going to take a picture?” D.O said with those eyes widening.

 

“No, I was just smiling at the time you were taking the picture.” Baekhyun replied smiling.

 

The truth is that he did notice D.O was going to take the picture but even if the latter didn’t take the picture he won’t suppress the smile that was slowly forming on lips. Well he felt like he was in cloud nine now or a teenage girl whose crush accidently touched her hand. He was really happy because Chanyeol shows courage on showing to others his affection towards him; he felt his hair was too long that it reached the floor.

 

The members are still looking at how sweet they are with each other and find it awkward, awkwardly normal. They didn’t suspect something was going on between the two of them because they know how vocal Chanyeol is when it comes to Baekhyun.

 

“Baekyeol Moment!” They uttered uninterested and one by one they walked out the practice room indicating that they would have a short break.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled, the latter smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. Chanyeol then pulled Baekhyun towards his arms and started heading outside the room.

 

On the other hand, on a big luxurious practice room of one of the biggest entertainment company like the SM ENTERTAINMENT a y girl with long wavy hair was standing in front of the mirror and is also reading what was written on the paper and was holding the same envelope. A seductive but cute smile curved on her red colored lips, she then jumped and down while putting the paper and the envelope on her chest. She honestly can’t hide the fact that she’s happy and excited to meet her husband to be.

                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

The EXO K members were back at their dormitory late that night after their long tiring practice for the preparation of the DREAM CONCERT and SMTOWN LIVE IN L.A. Members were eating pizza frantically for dinner, they put slice of pizza on their mouth one after the other as if the pizza would go away if they would stop putting it on their mouth, all of them are sitting at the floor on the living room. They watched performances of other groups on a Music Program while eating. They didn’t cooked dinner because they were too tired to move and make a decent dinner.

 

Just then their doorbell rang, at first they didn’t pay attention unto it because they are busy eating, but the person who was poking the doorbell is really consistent. The members paused for a minute and looked at each other. Suho counted three and the five members pointed at Sehun, while Sehun pointed at D.O. Sehun head down got up and walked towards the door to open it.

 

It was their manager, the manager smiled and greeted at them. They returned the greeting too by saying hello and slightly bowing. Chanyeol didn’t dare to look at the manager’s face, till now he’s still angry on their manager.

 

“Baekhyun~a, follow me on the kitchen, I need to discuss something.” The manager uttered and directly went towards the kitchen.

 

The members looked at Baekhyun with worry; Baekhyun just smiled and hashed them to continue eating.

 

When Baekhyun sat in front of the manager, the manager looked at him and gave him a CD and a paper. When Baekhyun read the paper he looked at the manager with questioning look on his face.

 

“You have already read the paper from the envelope earlier right?” The manager asked.

 

Baekhyun nodded as an answer.

 

“It was stated there that you should do an event for your wife at the time you’re going to meet her.” The manager continued.

 

“Ne.” Baekhyun answered, all ears to the manager.

 

“I want you to choose a song from that CD and sing it for your wife.” The middle aged guy said, more like commanding.

 

Baekhyun at that time looked at the paper and the cd he was holding, he then smirked and put the things he was holding on the table. He looked at his manager’s deep black orbs, his smirk still visible on his face. The manager was caught off guard by how Baekhyun reacted.

 

“Don’t command me in everything hyung.” He said fiercely. “I’ll do whatever I want, and that includes the event for the meet up time. You said earlier that I have no option if you are going to put me in any show you want because that what says in our slave contract, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t do whatever I want to do on the show or projects you put me into. It depends to me if I’m going to do well or disastrously.” He then stood up slowly.

 

With head held high Baekhyun continued “Don’t worry, I’ll be participating this We Got Married Program.” He then bowed and when he looked again on their manager the fierce looking Baekhyun was changed into the playful Baekhyun. He then walked out on their manger and joined again the other members.

 

After a few more minutes, the manager bid his goodbyes on the members.

 

     

 

After almost three weeks of intensive practicing for the two BIG EVENTS, finally the day arrived for the EXO K’s act for DREAM CONCERT to be performed. Medias, Fans from all over the world and big stars of Korea gathered at Seoul Dome for one of the biggest event of the year.

 

Stars like Yoon Eun Hye, Park Shin Hye and Kim So Hyun walked the red carpet with elegance, veteran groups like 2PM, 2AM, UKiss, Sistar, 4minute, Big Bang, 2ne1, SHINee and many more also posed in the red carpet with their own unique taste on fashion. The irresistible boys of the rookie group EXO K got off their company car when they saw their competitor B.A.P leaved the red carpet.

 

Fans of EXO called the EXOTICS were screaming at the top of their lungs when they saw the dashing boys getting off the car, they walked towards the red carpet with elegance. Our boys were wearing their trademark Black, White, Gold, Silver, Grey colored clothes, and they shine within the crowd because of their undeniably good looks paired with their famous bling blings from their makeup to the accessories and the shoes. They paused uniquely in front of the camera proving to everyone that they are the ones who are following the tracts of their acclaimed showbiz grandfathers “TVXQ”, fathers “SUPER JUNIOR” and mothers “GIRLS GENERATION”.

 

The boys felt good when they marched towards the entrance of the dome and saw thousands of fans gathered that day, one of their dreams came true again just by thinking that among these thousands of fans, most of people there were holding lime green sticks and grey balloons with prints of EXO just to make them see that they are supporting them all out.

 

 The members hurriedly walked towards their backstage room, when they were walking towards the room big people from the industry was smiling unto Baekhyun like Kim Hyun Joong, Crown J, Alex, Andy of the 14 year group Shinhwa, CNBLUE’s Yonghwa, 2Pm’s Nickhun, 2 Am’s Jo Kwon and many more and was giving him  a thumbs up.

 

Baekhyun was quite puzzled at the moment but shrug it off when they finally reached their room, they quickly changed unto their costumes and retouched their makeups. After making sure that all of them are now ready for the performance, they sat comfortably on the couches and watched the performances the rookies and veterans showed outside in the Plasma TV that was set in a corner of their room.

 

When it’s their time to perform on the stage, they gathered and put their hands at the top of the other.

 

“EXO!” Chanyeol yelled loudly.

 

“SARANGHAJA!” the members answered.

 

The members walked out of their room and towards the stage, their heart was pounding making them nervous but at the same time the feeling of excitement rushed on their blood when thinking of performing in a large scale audience.

 

The members got ready for their performance; each of them flashed a smile when they were taking their places. When the song started airing the EXO K filled their lungs with air. They performed live that time, they were full of energy like they had adrenaline rush going on inside their body, they performed fiercely remembering that their sunbaes and EXO M are watching from different places and most importantly their beloved and loyal fans are there to watch them. Fan Chants filled the dome when EXO K performed.

 

The next thing the members noticed they already finished performing their debut single MAMA, they were panting, grasping for air. Bits of sweats surrounded their beautiful faces.

 

They hurriedly went off the stage and ran towards their room to change for their next outfit, Black Tux for the Sorry Sorry song.

 

On the other side of the dome, clicks of heels were heard as a y and oozing with appeal girl walked towards the backstage, the crew smiled towards her and ushered her towards the float that she’s going to ride. The girl stepped and positioned herself inside the float, her manager who was now standing near her told the crew to make sure of her safety. She waved prettily to the crew and her manager while the crew trapped her inside a hexagon float. After making sure that she’s locked inside and safe, the crew pulled the hexagon float towards the air and waits for the cue for the organizers.

 

The members were now happily chatting to each other while waiting for their turn to step again on the stage for the final act. The members fell silent when an official photographer from their company stepped inside the room and told them to pose for him, they gladly obliged.

The boys looked cool and matured to the Black Tux; they looked like the younger version of the original elegant guys in black tux and originally sang the song they are going to perform. (Omo! Sorry! My Elf Blood came out when I was praising my SUJU boys… mianhe!)

They stood up and looked at the camera confidently. 

 

After posing for the camera, they were told to go out for it was there turn for the final act.

The same feeling rushed again after stepping to the stage once again, when the music started to play the EXO K moved like they owned the song, each moves were copied perfectly and the fans once again screamed. When D.O finally hit the last note the members paused for a while and after making sure that the song ended they then waved towards the people who came and watched not only them but the whole program.

 

Chuckles and laughter filled the members when they were walking towards the stairs off the stage, but when Baekhyun was about to step his foot at the stairs, someone called Baekhyun’s name, he stopped and he gazed around the stage but saw no one, his co members are all off the stage now. But when he was about to set his foot gain at the stair somebody called him again.

“What the heck is going on?” he muttered, annoyed by the fact that somebody was calling his name but nobody‘s present in the stage, he’s all alone. He then saw his co members dragging Chanyeol to the back stage. When he looked again at the stage, he noticed the large screen at the center of the stage now colored white, then in just a second Kang Sora appeared at the screen, it’s a vtr.

 

Baekhyun’s heart beat hysterically when he saw Leeteuk’s wife on the screen. “Am I on the WGM already?” he thought to himself.

“Byun Baekhyun, Anneong!” Sora uttered cutely while slightly waving, fans that are present at the Dream Concert were intrigued by what is happening on the stage, why is Kang Sora in the screen?

 

“As we met last time, I and my husband Leeteuk gave you an envelop congratulating you on becoming a soon to be married man in the reality program We Got Married.” Sora uttered while smiling.

Fans who heard Sora are now whispering to each other like bees, speculations are now filling the air at the Seoul Dome, everyone kept quiet when Sora once again talked.

 

“And now it’s time for you to meet your wife to be, who is she?” Sora can’t hide her excitement, she was now holding her fists on her face and she looked adorable.

After saying the last words, Sora disappeared from the screen. The screen once again turned into white and was now dividing into two in each side revealing what’s on the back of the screen. There, a giant logo of WGM was positioned at the center of the stage.

“Omo.. WGM here we go.” Baekhyun uttered.

The giant logo of WGM was a heart with the Korean characters for WGM at the center of it. The center of the heart turned out to be a door where persons can come in to stage from the back. A girl with pink satin dress entered the stage to everyone’s shock….. it was Kang Sora.

“She’s my bride?! Leeteuk’s wife is my wife too?!” Baekhyun exclaimed in surprise.