We Got Married, 123 Start!

When I'm Kissing You

 

Chanyeol who was standing beside the drinks table and was drinking an apple juice can’t help but spray the juice out of his mouth on his side; unfortunately D.O who was standing beside him was the unlucky and unfortunate one to be squirted by the juice freshly came from Chanyeol’s mouth. D.O wants to punch his hyung at that moment but realized that that was the way Chanyeol reacted towards their manager’s announcement.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes looked like they are popping out of its socket while shock clouded his system, even his face turned pale after hearing the announcement; he looked at his Puppy who turned out to be shocked as well.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand felt his body stiffen at that point; it felt like he was stoned at the stage and felt numb for a moment. The words ringed again and again on his head.

 

Not only Baekhyun and Chanyeol fell silent after hearing the announcement, all of the guests were in state of shock also and don’t know how to react, it seemed like a bomb had exploded right in front of them.

 

The manager tightened his grip on Baekhyun’s shoulder while smiling vibrantly. “Baekhyun would be entering the famous virtual show WE GOT MARRIED and replacing the TeukSo Couple who would be leaving the program 2 weeks from now. Congratulations Baekhyun! Cheers!” and set his glass up to signal a toast.

 

Most of the guests reacted after hearing the manager’s voice once again and unknowingly put their glasses up for the toast.

 

Baekhyun then remembered his beloved Eggyeol who probably heard the big news, his gaze searched for Chanyeol and when he finally saw him his heartbeat thump wildly because he clearly seen Chanyeol’s sad expression that was written all over his face. When he was about to march towards Chanyeol, his Eggyeol walked away from him and indulge in to other guests until he didn’t notice where he went.

 

Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol didn’t like the idea of him being virtually married to another person.

 

Oh and I forgot D.O who was still wet because of Chanyeol slowly exited the scene and directly headed towards his and Kai’s room to get himself clean again.

 

Baekhyun didn’t gave up and looked for Chanyeol around the house, when he was about to walk outside the house where few guests are spending their time he heard two voices, Chanyeol’s and their manager’s voice talking outside.

 

“Hyung, does Baekhyun really have to do that program? Is there nobody else that could get that project away from him?” Chanyeol asked directly towards their manager, uneasiness can be detected in Chanyeol’s voice.

 

“Yeollie” Baekhyun called unto him in his mind.

 

“I worked my hard for Baekhyun to get in on that program, this way your group will be more popular  through these program, won’t you like that?” the manager shot back towards Chanyeol.

 

“But, Baekhyun is too young for that kind of reality show! He’s just freaking 20! For pete’s sake!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

“That’s why I chose a 20 years old bride too!” The manager answered again, this time annoyance on his voice.

 

“Why Baekhyun?! There are plenty of artist to be tossed on to that program!” Chanyeol shot back.

 

“Why are you whining like your Baekhyun’s mom and reacting in that way?! You’re not even his loved one but you are acting way too much! And besides you can’t do anything to change my mind Chanyeol, Baekhyun would enter as the new groom on WGM, you don’t have any right to question me! Are you forgetting that you are under a slave contract and you can’t do anything about it!” The manager shouted back towards EXO K’s Main Rapper and walked out.

 

Chanyeol gritted his teeth in frustration while clenching his fists, obviously if the manager didn’t walked out of him he might have throw a punch on its face.

 

Baekhyun saw how Chanyeol reacted and hurried towards Chanyeol’s side and hold his loved one’s fist, there he felt that Chanyeol was shaking with anger. When Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, his Eggyeol turned its gaze far from him but he saw the hatred that was shining on its eyes.

 

“Eggyeollie” he said softly.

 

“I’m not in the mood to talk right now; I have to grasp some air.” Chanyeol answered coldly while looking away, he tried to get Baekhyun’s hands off his hands and he successfully removed it.

 

“Eggyeollie, please calm down. Let’s talk.” Baekhyun pleaded, he was worried that if Chanyeol would go somewhere he might get into trouble because of his temper right now. He knows Chanyeol is not a violent person but he knows that he might be one at this moment.

 

Chanyeol looked at him and tried to smile hiding the fact that he’s full of hatred towards their manager right now. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I just need some fresh cold air.” After saying these words he hurriedly ran towards the road and didn’t turn around.

 

Baekhyun held back the tears that was now forming on his eyes, he tried to calm himself so that no one would suspect what he was feeling right now, he then made his mind at that moment.

 

“I have to talk to our manager about this issue.” He thought while simply wiping the tears that escaped his tiny eyes.

 

With all the might of the birthday boy he gathered all his guts and talked with their manager and trying to convince the manager that he’s not in favor of the WGM thingy, but the manager refused to give in on Baekhyun’s request to back off at the program even though Baekhyun pleaded, he coldly refused Baekhyun’s request and pointed out again the slave contract that tells that the artist agrees to do anything the company and the manager wants them to do and walked out of the party and get on the car and dashed off at EXO’s Dormitory.

 

Baekhyun at that moment felt he’s knees weakened and shake like a jelly, he hurriedly headed towards his and Chanyeol’s room and sat at the edge of the bed and wiped the tears that were now falling from his eyes while muttering the words…

 

“Now I know why TVXQ broke up and Hangeng sunbaenim quitted at Super Juniorit feels like I’m in a cage with no option because of that ing Slave Contract, it hurts here inside.” Baekhyun murmured and how he wished that it was all a dream.

 

The party lasted until 2 in the morning, Baekhyun with all his might hide the fact what he was feeling inside and appeared happy for the sake of his visitors. When all his visitors including his mom went home Baekhyun sat at one of the couches and looked around him, the members at that moment were now resting on their respective rooms. He let a deep sigh out and looked at the front door, he knows that Chanyeol didn’t come home yet and he intended to wait for him until he comes home.

 

It was now past 4:30 in the morning and Baekhyun can’t deny the fact that he’s exhausted and he’s body wants to rest now, his eyes were slowly closing but he tried to keep them open. At the end, Baekhyun fall asleep while waiting for Chanyeol and is sitting at the couch.

 

Chanyeol slowly opened the door thinking that everyone is still in slumber, warmth and happiness flooded Chanyeol’s system when he saw Baekhyun fast asleep in the couch, he seemed to be waiting for someone and didn’t know that he fell asleep unknowingly, and Chanyeol know for a fact that he was the one Baekhyun was waiting for.

 

He looked at his wristwatch and saw it was quarter to six in the morning; he then looked again to Baekhyun who was sleeping soundly, with all gentle he carried Baekhyun towards their room and deposited him at the center of the bed. He looked closely at Baekhyun’s face and lied down on its side while not taking off his gaze on his beloved Puppy. He tenderly caressed Baekhyun’s rosy cheek; he can’t stop himself from the urge to plant a kiss on Baekhyun’s cheek, after kissing his Puppy’s cheeks he smiled slightly and closed his eyes to let his body get some sleep and rest. He gently put his arm across Baekhyun’s waist feeling the warmth that he loves and gives him the feeling of comfort.

 

It was nearly noon when somebody knocked at Baekyeol’s room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was still sleeping at that moment didn’t notice somebody opened the door and walked in silently, the mysterious person smiled when he saw his fellow members still on their dreamland. Suho who was silently ogling at Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s faces pulled his phone out from his pocket, he then took a picture and softly uttered..

 

 “A cyber gift for the Baekyeol Fans from the fallen angel of EXO K.” he then smiled warmly and looked closely to Baekhyun and let a deep sigh out when he remembered seeing Baekhyun accidently at his room when he was silently crying last night, yes our fallen and seductive angel Suho saw crying and what ripped his heart bit by bit is what Baekhyun muttered afterwards, because he knows for a fact that he doesn’t like to be in that show but can’t do anything about it.

 

After a few minutes of staring and was finally satisfied, Suho went out of the room and joined the other members at the kitchen, it was their rest day and he thanked God for that, who wants to do some work after partying all night last night?

 

Baekhyun was slightly awaken by the noise of door closing, he then slowly opened his right eye and looked at his surrounding, the first thing that creeped inside his mind was he was not supposed to be in his room because the last thing he remembered he was at their living room waiting for Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and the sleepiness that was clouding his system a while ago suddenly disappeared, when he was about to get up from the bed he heard someone moaned beside him, he turned around in a rush just to find out Chanyeol sleeping soundly and the latter’s arm was encircling his waist.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes turned misty, he felt relieved that Chanyeol was beside him and was sleeping soundly and nothing bad happened unto him when he went off from the party last night. Baekhyun slowly hugged Chanyeol, making the sleeping guy slightly awaken by the commotion.

 

“Hmmmmm?” Chanyeol mumbled while his eyes are still close, feeling that his puppy was hugging him, he returned the hug with a tight hug making Baekhyun’s face buried on his chest.

 

Baekhyun smiled and deeply buried his cute little face on his Eggyeol’s chest.

 

“Ya, don’t bury your face too much, you’ll die because of suffocation.” Chanyeol said jokingly towards the older guy.

 

Baekhyun chuckled after hearing what Chanyeol said, he then slowly looked at Chanyeol who has his eyes still close and was trying to sleep again, the Puppy gently cupped his eggyeol’s face and looked at it lovingly.

 

Finally Chanyeol opened his eyes just to be greeted by Baekhyun’s morning face that was smiling unto him, he smiled warmly unto him. Just then Baekhyun slowly leaned towards Chanyeol and gave him a sweet smack on his lips.

 

“I love you.” Baekhyun said afterwards.

 

Chanyeol don’t know why but the gesture and the words “ILOVEYOU” slowly reached his heart and he thought “Waaaa. I could get used to this for the rest of my life.”

 

“Won’t you say I Love You too?” Baekhyun asked cutely.

 

Chanyeol slowly shook his head which made the older guy disappointed, just when Baekhyun was about to take his hands off Chanyeol’s face, Chanyeol quickly grabbed Baekhyun’s candle like finger and put it on his lips, he then looked deeply towards the black orbs of Baekhyun’s chinky eyes.

 

“Why should I say I Love You too if I could let you feel by action how much I love you?” Chanyeol then wrapped his arm towards Baekhyun and slowly kissed his forehead first, then the eyes, to the nose, the cheeks and when he was about to kiss his puppy’s lips a knock broke their romantic moment.

 

Chanyeol sighed frustratingly while Baekhyun laughed, hiding the feeling of embarrassment because he was obviously waiting for that sweet kiss from Chanyeol.

 

“Delicious food is ready!” D.O on the hand yelled cheerfully while banging the door, not knowing what he had done.

 

“DO KYUNG SOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chanyeol yelled back, frustration visible on his voice and ran as fast as he could to open the door, he then pinned D.O on the floor, D.O who was innocent at what he had break earlier was now surprised by Chanyeol’s sudden attack. Baekhyun on the other hand was still laughing while looking at how Chanyeol attacked poor D.O, his puppy was tickling D.O endlessly on his most sensitive part, his neck and was now laughing really hard that caught the other members attention and went unto them to know what’s happening.

 

“STOP!” D.O managed to say between his laughter. “I can’t breathe!” he added.

 

Chanyeol who’s satisfied now then laid his body on the floor too; his energy seemed to lie low after his sudden attack towards the younger one.

 

“Finally, you two are now awake.” Lu Han said brightly.

 

“We thought you two are in coma because it’s already noon but you are not getting up.” Kris uttered jokingly towards his dongsaeng.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol answered them with a smile, Baekhyun then walked towards Chanyeol and helped the latter got up from the floor, and then Chanyeol helped D.O get up from the floor and put his arm around the younger one’s shoulder. The members now marched towards the kitchen just to find Tao and Sehun there eating happily while grinning to each other.

 

The two maknaes turned pale after seeing the members now glaring at them, with shaking hands Tao raised his full plate and uttered cutely “Bacon anyone?”

 

Sehun on the other hand tried to hide his plate by placing the plate on his lap and smiled shyly, they were caught in the act of eating first without the other members.

 

“Seriously you two, you have cases of Gluttony.” Xiu Min the eldest of all uttered.

 

As if on cue, the maknaes then bowed their head in chorus and made cute adorable faces towards their hyungs just to forgive them, the other members then laughed at the sight they were beholding. The morning starts with laughter at the EXO dormitory.

 

Two weeks passed without talking about the WGM Project between Chanyeol and Baekhyun, all of the members of EXO seemed to forgot about it and focused on their upcoming events and concerts, the biggest of all is the invitation to perform at DREAM CONCERT to be held at the Seoul Dome and the SMTOWN CONCERT LIVE IN L.A 1 month from now.

 

It was dream come true for EXO K to perform at the dream concert, who wouldn’t love to perform on that prestigious event? All the big hallyu stars and groups want to perform on that concert because it signifies the stardom of each artist and there, you are going to perform for your beloved fans. Sadly the EXO M can’t perform with them because they are bound to go back to China to fulfill their responsibilities and has to attend various events there too but nothing to worry about because they will be reunited on the SMTOWN CONCERT in Los Angeles.

 

At that moment EXO K was practicing the dance steps of the popular hit song SORRY SORRY of their very own sunbaes, SUPER JUNIOR, the EXO M Members were at the dormitory and getting ready for their flight back to China. When D.O hit the last note perfectly the members heard claps from outside the open door of the training room. Leeteuk, SJ’s mighty leader was marching towards them with a girl on his side, the members recognized her. It was Kang Sora, Leeteuk’s virtual wife in the reality show, We Got Married.

 

Baekhyun automatically looked towards Chanyeol, worry painted his face, Chanyeol who noticed Baekhyun’s reaction quickly went to Baekhyun’s side and simply held his puppy’s hand.

 

The TeukSo Couple or also known as the Dimple Couple smiled towards the members when they finally reached them. Kang Sora’s gaze quickly turned to Baekhyun, after that she simply whispered to Leeteuk not taking her gaze off the EXO K lead vocalist, Leeteuk on the other hand nodded after hearing Kang Sora’s whisper, he then looked brightly towards the members particularly to Baekhyun.

 

“Anneong Haseoyo.” Leeteuk smiled while bowing slightly.

 

“Anneong haseoyo Leetuek sunbae” the members greeted back.

 

“Before I forget, this is my wife Sora from WGM.” Leeteuk continued.

 

“Anneong haseoyo.” Sora greeted shyly.

 

“Sunbae she look beautiful for you, she didn’t suit you.” Baekhyun uttered jokingly, hiding the fact that his heart was beating so hard like a drum inside of him.

 

Sora chuckled a little while Leeteuk grinned towards his dongsaeng.

 

“YA!” Leeteuk hissed which made the members chuckle too.

 

“What brought you here sunbae?” Chanyeol smiled warmly towards the couple but at back of his mind he was thinking of something else. “Heck! Are they here for WGM and to brought in Puppy’s supposed to be wife?! I forgot about the WGM issue.”

 

Sora and Leeteuk smiled and now looked at Baekhyun intently, the other members noticed it and with looked at their fellow member, and they looked like nosy people.

 

Sora out of the blue brought out a small envelope that she was holding from her back and slowly handed it to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun tried to appear puzzled by the envelope that was handed to him but deep inside he knew that it’s the start for his WGM Project.

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN, your WGM life has officially started.” Kang Sora declared in front of all the members.